Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Crystal Calavir Adopts - CLOSED!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49
@Calavir

It's perfect, thank you so much.
@Calavir

It's perfect, thank you so much.
@KCDragons @Stormdragon @Bauble @theJadeRabbit @HuntingAlpha @Kaykat @Mizie @Nevros @Toriel

Hello to you all! I would like to apologize for how long you've had to wait so far. I ran into some serious school and mental issues lately, but all of it was patched up today and I'm excited for my state test coming up on Saturday! Your adoptables will come soon (I had no idea my schedule would become so busy that quickly). Thank you for your patience!
@KCDragons @Stormdragon @Bauble @theJadeRabbit @HuntingAlpha @Kaykat @Mizie @Nevros @Toriel

Hello to you all! I would like to apologize for how long you've had to wait so far. I ran into some serious school and mental issues lately, but all of it was patched up today and I'm excited for my state test coming up on Saturday! Your adoptables will come soon (I had no idea my schedule would become so busy that quickly). Thank you for your patience!
@Calavir

No worries! :) Real life is always more important! I completely understand life becoming insanely busy without any warning, take your time! ^w^
@Calavir

No worries! :) Real life is always more important! I completely understand life becoming insanely busy without any warning, take your time! ^w^
77310def8a8885b2a6fbc71d6228550dc13490b4.png
756b261e7bf072facfbc9f9cb20a571e9d08001d.png
dedcc8a9a54ffec00c844f200df2a62ae2298d73.png
@Calavir No problem! Real life always comes first.
@Calavir No problem! Real life always comes first.
NXwxhXo.png
@Calavir
No problem at all!
@Calavir
No problem at all!
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Calavir No worries! Hopefully you're doing alright, real life comes first!
@Calavir No worries! Hopefully you're doing alright, real life comes first!
output_xbcxmb_by_iricoichusei-d9rt6vm.gif
@Calavir Is there a pinglist one could be put on for when you're open again? :)
@Calavir Is there a pinglist one could be put on for when you're open again? :)
YVJY8Ut.png sh5xjiu.png
uY2YPWr.png
eswSnrS.png
UeSE1vI.png
eqbW1c0.png
HJLIYn4.png
EB9jVcQ.png
SBaWSbL.png
y41plqc.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Calavir
Take all the time you need! School and your own well being should be priority. Good luck on your test! ^-^
@Calavir
Take all the time you need! School and your own well being should be priority. Good luck on your test! ^-^
UwUnl7O.png

Artwork will resume today! Thank you so much for your patience. My health has improved a lot VuV I'm so glad a bunch of stressful events last week were resolved. I don't want you all to be waiting for too long, but I know it's better to care for the artist more than the art.

Artwork will resume today! Thank you so much for your patience. My health has improved a lot VuV I'm so glad a bunch of stressful events last week were resolved. I don't want you all to be waiting for too long, but I know it's better to care for the artist more than the art.
@Calavir

Thank you for the update and yes take care of yourself!
@Calavir

Thank you for the update and yes take care of yourself!
  • here there be witches
  • infj / he / 24
  • 16 hours ahead
QU3YsE7.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49