Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tiny Snapper Adoptables
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Adelaide213
Yeah :P I know the quote, but was being silly x)
I am a fan of bacon, only because it's the only pig product I can stomach (cooking it make me very sick though xD Go figure).

Glad you like them! :D
@Adelaide213
Yeah :P I know the quote, but was being silly x)
I am a fan of bacon, only because it's the only pig product I can stomach (cooking it make me very sick though xD Go figure).

Glad you like them! :D
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind

Oh good! I always feel bad when someone thinks I'm serious and takes the quote out of context (only reason I mentioned that it WAS a quote).

I was raised a vegetarian and married a carnivore. Most meat makes me want to hurl. But it's not because of the flavor, it's the texture. And I totally understand about cooking bacon making you sick. I'm the same way with beef. Especially ground beef. I can eat some meats now but it has to be either fried like hell or in very small pieces. I don't think I'll ever be able to eat steak though. Ew. Lol
@Claritywind

Oh good! I always feel bad when someone thinks I'm serious and takes the quote out of context (only reason I mentioned that it WAS a quote).

I was raised a vegetarian and married a carnivore. Most meat makes me want to hurl. But it's not because of the flavor, it's the texture. And I totally understand about cooking bacon making you sick. I'm the same way with beef. Especially ground beef. I can eat some meats now but it has to be either fried like hell or in very small pieces. I don't think I'll ever be able to eat steak though. Ew. Lol
tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
@Claritywind

Wahhhhh she looks gorgeous! I just adore how you drew the accent!! <3 (and the Smoke :D well, and everything else too haha) thank you so much, I'll be sending payment shortly c:
@Claritywind

Wahhhhh she looks gorgeous! I just adore how you drew the accent!! <3 (and the Smoke :D well, and everything else too haha) thank you so much, I'll be sending payment shortly c:
kV9q7M8.gif
I will come back later with an order when I'm not at work.
I will come back later with an order when I'm not at work.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more."
Glad to have interested you, Furgie :D
Look forward to drawing your Snapper/s!!
Glad to have interested you, Furgie :D
Look forward to drawing your Snapper/s!!
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind ~ Dragon Image ~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=97137&tab=dragon&did=11642213][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=51&wing=10&style=9&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=12&tert=2&elem=3&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Beige Ripple, Obsidian Toxin, White Gembond [b]Apparel:[/b] Could you do a Stonekeeper Emblem? [item=Stonekeeper Emblem] [b]Extras?:[/b] This is a kinda strange request, but could you add a Obsidian UB? Her accent that I have on her essentially gives her a false ob belly. [b]Total Cost:[/b] 50k, I think? Unless I added something up wrong, or you'd like me to pay extra for the emblem or false belly. c: Thank you!
@Claritywind

~ Dragon Image ~
dragonpic2.php?body=51&wing=10&style=9&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=12&tert=2&elem=3&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png

Genes: Beige Ripple, Obsidian Toxin, White Gembond
Apparel: Could you do a Stonekeeper Emblem?
Stonekeeper Emblem
Extras?: This is a kinda strange request, but could you add a Obsidian UB? Her accent that I have on her essentially gives her a false ob belly.
Total Cost: 50k, I think? Unless I added something up wrong, or you'd like me to pay extra for the emblem or false belly. c:

Thank you!
ALL I WANT IS FOR ALL OF MY FRIENDS TO BECOME INSANELY POWERFUL
@Aftershock :O Sorry! I only just saw your ping! I'll get started right away! :D And there's no charge for the Underbelly - if you want it to stay a solid belly. If you want it to resemble Glimmer, then there will be the gene fee for it :) And my first toxin dragon :O ooooooo~ Getting started for you now! :D *edit* Want me to make her horns and things Obsidian? Like her accent? (If I don't get a reply, I'll do it anyways xD I can change it for you later :D ) *edit x2* :D [url=http://claritywind-fr.tumblr.com/post/134042120037/tiny-snapper-adopt-this-adoptable-is-for][img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/6dddd7533f0ff8774ce022151723f14e/tumblr_nygkzcUdE61tk07cdo1_500.png[/img][/url] (Clickable to Tumblr post - both large and smaller/bio sized (pictured) versions available!)
@Aftershock
:O Sorry! I only just saw your ping!

I'll get started right away! :D
And there's no charge for the Underbelly - if you want it to stay a solid belly. If you want it to resemble Glimmer, then there will be the gene fee for it :)

And my first toxin dragon :O ooooooo~

Getting started for you now! :D
*edit*
Want me to make her horns and things Obsidian? Like her accent?
(If I don't get a reply, I'll do it anyways xD I can change it for you later :D )

*edit x2*

:D

tumblr_nygkzcUdE61tk07cdo1_500.png
(Clickable to Tumblr post - both large and smaller/bio sized (pictured) versions available!)
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind
That's perfect, thank you! She looks great. :D I'll send the payment right away!
@Claritywind
That's perfect, thank you! She looks great. :D I'll send the payment right away!
ALL I WANT IS FOR ALL OF MY FRIENDS TO BECOME INSANELY POWERFUL
@loracarol @Furgie @Vhyxalas

Just pinging you three as a reminder :P
Lol - because you were on the ping list, and Furgie + Vhyxalas, because you've stated your interest through the thread :P
I'm free currently! :D And am SO ready to do more adorable Snapper adopts for you guys, if you're still interested :D
@loracarol @Furgie @Vhyxalas

Just pinging you three as a reminder :P
Lol - because you were on the ping list, and Furgie + Vhyxalas, because you've stated your interest through the thread :P
I'm free currently! :D And am SO ready to do more adorable Snapper adopts for you guys, if you're still interested :D
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind Pass me up for now; I only have 15k and I don't know when I'll have enough.
@Claritywind Pass me up for now; I only have 15k and I don't know when I'll have enough.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more."
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18