Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tiny Snapper Adoptables
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Claritywind

Ahh these are so cute! ^ ^

Could you ping me when/if you ever decide to do Crystal and Facet?
@Claritywind

Ahh these are so cute! ^ ^

Could you ping me when/if you ever decide to do Crystal and Facet?
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
@Sesshin
I can, however it's possibly unlikely it will happen any time soon. I have no idea how to start drawing that and I really don't want to disappoint.
But I can create and add you to a ping list if that event ever does come about (though I may need to pre-make those genes so people can suggest changes, and then decide if they want it)
@Sesshin
I can, however it's possibly unlikely it will happen any time soon. I have no idea how to start drawing that and I really don't want to disappoint.
But I can create and add you to a ping list if that event ever does come about (though I may need to pre-make those genes so people can suggest changes, and then decide if they want it)
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@ClarityWind do you take gems? Please let me know :) ~ Dragon Image ~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17904045] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/179041/17904045_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Ripple, Crystal, Gembond - I know you don't do crystal, so just draw it without the crystal effect? Like a basic gene? [b]Apparel:[/b] As much as you can add, please [b]Extras?:[/b] Please add her fake crystalbelly (willing to pay some more) as a basic gene too! Also, if you decide to draw the Cosmologist's Fieldtools, can you make it look like regular parchment instead of [i]-shudders-[/i] pink? [b]Total Cost:[/b] No idea! :S
@ClarityWind do you take gems? Please let me know :)

~ Dragon Image ~

17904045_350.png

Genes: Ripple, Crystal, Gembond - I know you don't do crystal, so just draw it without the crystal effect? Like a basic gene?
Apparel: As much as you can add, please
Extras?: Please add her fake crystalbelly (willing to pay some more) as a basic gene too!
Also, if you decide to draw the Cosmologist's Fieldtools, can you make it look like regular parchment instead of -shudders- pink?
Total Cost: No idea! :S
@surfingpikachu
oooo~ She's lovely as heck!
Though, with regards to the 'crystalbelly as a basic gene', what do you mean? o.o Like a basic belly?

xD Haha, and sure can! I'm also not a huge fan of the colour chosen for the parchment :P So I'll be happy to oblige.
@surfingpikachu
oooo~ She's lovely as heck!
Though, with regards to the 'crystalbelly as a basic gene', what do you mean? o.o Like a basic belly?

xD Haha, and sure can! I'm also not a huge fan of the colour chosen for the parchment :P So I'll be happy to oblige.
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Surfingpikachu I made a guess (was art-motivated xD) [url=http://claritywind-fr.tumblr.com/post/133322510312/another-tiny-snapper-adopt-surfingpikachus][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/202a9958d678ce6aa0c8bbee4f0f3cff/tumblr_nxw9pm1jrQ1tk07cdo2_500.png[/img][/url] Base + Genes + 8 pieces of apparel (30k + 10k + 40k) Total = 80k I didn't include the leg silks, or the Fieldtools because I thought they would cover up too much of the back leg, which was already busy with the gembond and the silks.
@Surfingpikachu

I made a guess (was art-motivated xD)

tumblr_nxw9pm1jrQ1tk07cdo2_500.png

Base + Genes + 8 pieces of apparel
(30k + 10k + 40k)
Total = 80k

I didn't include the leg silks, or the Fieldtools because I thought they would cover up too much of the back leg, which was already busy with the gembond and the silks.
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind

Adorable! Could I be put on your pinglist, please? (Also commenting so I can find it proper tomorrow when I'm at a real computer & not just my phone. >_>;)
@Claritywind

Adorable! Could I be put on your pinglist, please? (Also commenting so I can find it proper tomorrow when I'm at a real computer & not just my phone. >_>;)
tumblr_otihfuy8hG1u80m1yo1_400.png
@loracarol
Thanks! :D
Do you have any conditions for the ping? Such as major updates, or implementing the Crystal and Fact genes? (unlikely to happen any time soon).
@loracarol
Thanks! :D
Do you have any conditions for the ping? Such as major updates, or implementing the Crystal and Fact genes? (unlikely to happen any time soon).
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind wow she's perfect! and yes, it was exactly what I meant by it (sorry, I was sleeping :S). Do you take gems as payment? :)
@Claritywind wow she's perfect! and yes, it was exactly what I meant by it (sorry, I was sleeping :S). Do you take gems as payment? :)
@surfingpikachu
xD I forgive you for sleeping, haha!
And yes :) I do take gems as payment. 1:650 is the going rate, last I checked.

So 123 gems :)
@surfingpikachu
xD I forgive you for sleeping, haha!
And yes :) I do take gems as payment. 1:650 is the going rate, last I checked.

So 123 gems :)
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA