Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~Weapons With Wings~ [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@Spiritfeather

Finish the feather tassels only if you have the time! It looks like you have plenty of projects to finish already. X3 If you do complete the feather tassels, though, would you mind making Laya's tertiary basic?
@Spiritfeather

Finish the feather tassels only if you have the time! It looks like you have plenty of projects to finish already. X3 If you do complete the feather tassels, though, would you mind making Laya's tertiary basic?
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@SpiritFeather Thank you for the slot. :3 Newt needs an arrow! [s]Newt who gave you a weapon?[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3292019] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32921/3292019_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: Iri/Shim/Circuit Price: 22k Additional requests: None.
@SpiritFeather
Thank you for the slot. :3

Newt needs an arrow! Newt who gave you a weapon?

3292019_350.png

Genes: Iri/Shim/Circuit
Price: 22k
Additional requests: None.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
@spiritfeather

Whoops. I guess i shouldn't be posting while half asleep, lol. Just let me know when to send the payment.
@spiritfeather

Whoops. I guess i shouldn't be posting while half asleep, lol. Just let me know when to send the payment.
am back after a long absence
been here since 2014!

OjYCOIV.png
@FlyingKnight I actually just finished! Hope you like it :) I'll send you the link momentarily so you can pay me now! Have a great day! [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/200b/f/2015/303/e/1/drift_flyingknight_by_dancingdragon00-d9ewezs.png[/img] @Junthew I'll be starting on Borjigin next, I will defiantly add the goldenrod circuit! I should hopefully have it to you sometime today. @Ragnaroc I'd be willing to take festival currency, I don't know the current exchange rate... or if there is one. But whatever transfers to the price of the picture. (does the festival end at the end of today... If it does and you want to pay with festival currency, I'll fit you into the order as long as you send the currency before the festival is over :3)
@FlyingKnight

I actually just finished! Hope you like it :) I'll send you the link momentarily so you can pay me now! Have a great day!

drift_flyingknight_by_dancingdragon00-d9ewezs.png

@Junthew
I'll be starting on Borjigin next, I will defiantly add the goldenrod circuit! I should hopefully have it to you sometime today.

@Ragnaroc
I'd be willing to take festival currency, I don't know the current exchange rate... or if there is one. But whatever transfers to the price of the picture. (does the festival end at the end of today... If it does and you want to pay with festival currency, I'll fit you into the order as long as you send the currency before the festival is over :3)
SpiritFeather.gif
@SpiritFeather

The festival ends the 31st tomorrow.

I have seen the exchange rate at 600 and at 1000. Want to middle man at 800?
@SpiritFeather

The festival ends the 31st tomorrow.

I have seen the exchange rate at 600 and at 1000. Want to middle man at 800?
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@SpiritFeather

Ping me when there's some open slots?? o:
@SpiritFeather

Ping me when there's some open slots?? o:
aro_wolvenflame77_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fzrdr.gif
@SpiritFeather

Could you let me know when you get some spots open? Also, if you're making future ping lists, I'd love a ping for long swords and Mirror wings.

I'm so excited :3
@SpiritFeather

Could you let me know when you get some spots open? Also, if you're making future ping lists, I'd love a ping for long swords and Mirror wings.

I'm so excited :3
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@spiritfeather

These came out awesome! Could I possibly get a ping if you ever add vipera genes? I've got a couple of vipera SD who absolutely need these~
@spiritfeather

These came out awesome! Could I possibly get a ping if you ever add vipera genes? I've got a couple of vipera SD who absolutely need these~
tcdKlxA.png
@SpiritFeather Here's the dragon: Ice/Slate/Red [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=531471] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5315/531471_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: He's all basics, never found genes I liked on him. Price: 15k I'm assuming since he's all basic? Additional requests: Since his tert is basic and won't show up anywhere otherwise, can you make the ribbon his tert color? Or does that count as a gene? Let me know thanks. Edit: Also would love to be pinged for more breeds, etc. I have lots of dragons I'd want these for.
@SpiritFeather

Here's the dragon: Ice/Slate/Red

531471_350.png

Genes: He's all basics, never found genes I liked on him.

Price: 15k I'm assuming since he's all basic?

Additional requests: Since his tert is basic and won't show up anywhere otherwise, can you make the ribbon his tert color? Or does that count as a gene? Let me know thanks.

Edit: Also would love to be pinged for more breeds, etc. I have lots of dragons I'd want these for.
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
@SpiritFeather Hey these are awesome, I'd like a spot on the ping list.
@SpiritFeather Hey these are awesome, I'd like a spot on the ping list.
pYCN2Ek.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30