Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Cute Chibi Adopts! CLOSED
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@Drackana it's okay! Leave me on the pinglist? I'd still be interested if you ever make a comeback :D
@Drackana it's okay! Leave me on the pinglist? I'd still be interested if you ever make a comeback :D
@Drackana Please leave me on the list?

And would you mind pinging me for your art shop?
@Drackana Please leave me on the list?

And would you mind pinging me for your art shop?
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.pngIf I Don't Die In A Fire, I'll Lose a Bettumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
theyfcd4090c-b915-11e9-8ce9-afdf9ba9a73a.gifthem
@Drackana

its alright \owo
you can take my name off but can i be put on the ping for the gijinkas forum? :D thank you
@Drackana

its alright \owo
you can take my name off but can i be put on the ping for the gijinkas forum? :D thank you
@Drackana

Oh yes, please do give me a ping again if/when you open again! I love pearlcatchers are there are far too few adopts with apparel drawn in styles I enjoy.

Can you keep my apparel and treasure payment (total value 205k) as credit for if/when you might feel like doing pearlcatcher adopts again?

Thanks!
@Drackana

Oh yes, please do give me a ping again if/when you open again! I love pearlcatchers are there are far too few adopts with apparel drawn in styles I enjoy.

Can you keep my apparel and treasure payment (total value 205k) as credit for if/when you might feel like doing pearlcatcher adopts again?

Thanks!
CVYnSFU.png
@Drackana
Hello!
Would you mind putting me on the opening ping list together with the one for Wildclaws when they become available? That would be amazing! :)

Just heads up: Going to change UN in a little while so put me down as Dameron :)
@Drackana
Hello!
Would you mind putting me on the opening ping list together with the one for Wildclaws when they become available? That would be amazing! :)

Just heads up: Going to change UN in a little while so put me down as Dameron :)
wH3Gfbv.png
Zdg4rzA.png
Codbgix.png
VsMVDpI.png
@Firtarian

@hat17
Sure thing :)

@MadWhisperer
I had sent that payment back to you when you sent it :)
And Ill put ya on the pinglist :)

@Kaolyn
Sure :)

@technicaldragon
Will do :)

@pricklyinpink
I can do that for ya :)

@WeyrLeader
I can keep the deal we made up and you can pay me with it when I come back to these :)

@Achillcs
I can but i must say that this shop is closed and will be for a while, I currently cant find the drive to work on this type of art style so im putting this shop on hold while I open another art shop for my current inspiration; gijinkas. :)
@Firtarian

@hat17
Sure thing :)

@MadWhisperer
I had sent that payment back to you when you sent it :)
And Ill put ya on the pinglist :)

@Kaolyn
Sure :)

@technicaldragon
Will do :)

@pricklyinpink
I can do that for ya :)

@WeyrLeader
I can keep the deal we made up and you can pay me with it when I come back to these :)

@Achillcs
I can but i must say that this shop is closed and will be for a while, I currently cant find the drive to work on this type of art style so im putting this shop on hold while I open another art shop for my current inspiration; gijinkas. :)
@Drackana Damn! That was a bum but I am more than understanding that things might not go as planned all the time and that you have to focus on other things! I wish you all the best with your gijinka drawings!
@Drackana Damn! That was a bum but I am more than understanding that things might not go as planned all the time and that you have to focus on other things! I wish you all the best with your gijinka drawings!
wH3Gfbv.png
Zdg4rzA.png
Codbgix.png
VsMVDpI.png
@Drackana

Ah,, oops sorry I forgot to update my "waiting for" list with that >w<
Also,, I forgot to state that but I'd love to remain on the list >w<
@Drackana

Ah,, oops sorry I forgot to update my "waiting for" list with that >w<
Also,, I forgot to state that but I'd love to remain on the list >w<
art_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz00e.pngcharacter_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz009.pngwishlist_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz001.png
@Drackana Could I please be pinged if you ever do Ridgies? These are just the cutest!
@Drackana Could I please be pinged if you ever do Ridgies? These are just the cutest!
zBGTlF0.gif7flIfzi.gif
@Drackana

Could you add me to the general pinglist?
@Drackana

Could you add me to the general pinglist?
w7l6QPr.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33