Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pixel Macarons! [ALL GENES!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@Stanzascale Added! I like to get payment after I finish the adopt, since it kinda stresses me out if something happens and I can't do your adopt for a while ^^" Here's your adopt! [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/89fb617f68743ddf293ed78863ce91ed/tumblr_numnadIJe41txw7aio1_75sq.png[/img] [s]Oh wait also! I've been thinking about lowering my prices for a while, so if you wait a few minutes I should have an updated price for your adopt! Or you could send me the 20kt now and I'll send back the excess c:[/s] The updated price is 13k! Thank you for ordering from me c:
@Stanzascale
Added! I like to get payment after I finish the adopt, since it kinda stresses me out if something happens and I can't do your adopt for a while ^^" Here's your adopt!
tumblr_numnadIJe41txw7aio1_75sq.png

Oh wait also! I've been thinking about lowering my prices for a while, so if you wait a few minutes I should have an updated price for your adopt! Or you could send me the 20kt now and I'll send back the excess c:

The updated price is 13k! Thank you for ordering from me c:
tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio5_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio6_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio4_75sq.png
@Gilann @Tarble @Faustien (Pie/Paint) @Apothecaria (Ripple/Gembond) @Zebbie @dualsceptersm (gembond) @Stanzascale (Seraph)

Ahh I feel like I change my stuff too much, I'm sorry about all the pings ;u; For the first part, I lowered prices! I always felt like they've been a bit overpriced anyhow. If you purchased from me before the price change, you can order a new adopt with 1k off, which is useful because.....

I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!
aka: ignore the locked signs on the menu I just really want to draw new genes so order away

Basically, it doesn't matter if you want ripple, hypnotic, clown, or peregrine, I honestly just want to draw and do adopts so order away! Adopts with genes that haven't been drawn before will take longer since I need to draw them and school, but they'll be done nonetheless! No more hoping that other people will say things, just order!

And that's about it for now c:
@Gilann @Tarble @Faustien (Pie/Paint) @Apothecaria (Ripple/Gembond) @Zebbie @dualsceptersm (gembond) @Stanzascale (Seraph)

Ahh I feel like I change my stuff too much, I'm sorry about all the pings ;u; For the first part, I lowered prices! I always felt like they've been a bit overpriced anyhow. If you purchased from me before the price change, you can order a new adopt with 1k off, which is useful because.....

I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!
aka: ignore the locked signs on the menu I just really want to draw new genes so order away

Basically, it doesn't matter if you want ripple, hypnotic, clown, or peregrine, I honestly just want to draw and do adopts so order away! Adopts with genes that haven't been drawn before will take longer since I need to draw them and school, but they'll be done nonetheless! No more hoping that other people will say things, just order!

And that's about it for now c:
tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio5_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio6_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio4_75sq.png
@Amerretii

/crashes in-

YES HELLO I AM HERE

/coughs-

Sorry I got excited because I've been attempting to save money for some genes and for Starfall skins, and getting pinged reminded me I'm at an amount that I don't feel bad for spending treasure on things that aren't those now. So give me a sec and I shall place an order! c:
@Amerretii

/crashes in-

YES HELLO I AM HERE

/coughs-

Sorry I got excited because I've been attempting to save money for some genes and for Starfall skins, and getting pinged reminded me I'm at an amount that I don't feel bad for spending treasure on things that aren't those now. So give me a sec and I shall place an order! c:
Na5WGHa.png
@Tarble
*Waits excitedly because this is the first time in a long time I finally get to draw something new for these macarons*
@Tarble
*Waits excitedly because this is the first time in a long time I finally get to draw something new for these macarons*
@Amerretii I feel super bad bc I'm asking for two with new genes and it feels like I'm taking advantage of your decision but here they are ;w; Picture of Dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160850/16084996_350.png[/img] Adopt Type: Macaron Primary: Chocolate Clown Secondary: Azure Seraph Tertriary: Maize Underbelly Whipped Cream Colour: Orange maybe? /shrugs Accessories? N/A Total Price: 14k I think? (10k Base + Primary 2k + Secondary 2k + Underbelly 0k) Other Notes: If you need a scry image without apparel, just tell me and I can go make one easy! [s]i couldn't just get [i]one[/i][/s] Picture of Dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160521/16052027_350.png[/img] Adopt Type: Macaron Primary: White Speckle Secondary: Sunshine Current Tertriary: Tangerine Spines Whipped Cream Colour: Maybe a color somewhat like one in his accent? I dunno. Accessories? N/A Total Price: 17k I think? (10k Base + Primary 2k + Secondary 2k + Tertiary 3k) Other Notes: If you need pictures without their apperal just ping me and I can get scry images of them no problem! So actual complete total is 14k + 17k (I think those are both right) = 31k If you only want to do one of them that is perfectly fine and I understand. c: [s]also I am really sorry about the like five new genes ;s; please tell me if that's ridiculous[/s] It just occurred to me that they both have dessert-themed names and now I'm getting them little macarons (Biscotti the Noc and Sorbet the Sky)
@Amerretii I feel super bad bc I'm asking for two with new genes and it feels like I'm taking advantage of your decision but here they are ;w;

Picture of Dragon:
16084996_350.png
Adopt Type: Macaron
Primary: Chocolate Clown
Secondary: Azure Seraph
Tertriary: Maize Underbelly
Whipped Cream Colour: Orange maybe? /shrugs
Accessories? N/A
Total Price: 14k I think? (10k Base + Primary 2k + Secondary 2k + Underbelly 0k)
Other Notes: If you need a scry image without apparel, just tell me and I can go make one easy!

i couldn't just get one

Picture of Dragon:
16052027_350.png
Primary: White Speckle
Secondary: Sunshine Current
Tertriary: Tangerine Spines
Whipped Cream Colour: Maybe a color somewhat like one in his accent? I dunno.
Accessories? N/A
Total Price: 17k I think? (10k Base + Primary 2k + Secondary 2k + Tertiary 3k)
Other Notes: If you need pictures without their apperal just ping me and I can get scry images of them no problem!

So actual complete total is 14k + 17k (I think those are both right) = 31k

If you only want to do one of them that is perfectly fine and I understand. c:
also I am really sorry about the like five new genes ;s; please tell me if that's ridiculous

It just occurred to me that they both have dessert-themed names and now I'm getting them little macarons (Biscotti the Noc and Sorbet the Sky)
Na5WGHa.png
@Amerretti Ack! I just spent most of my money atm, xD I will be back!! <3

I will be back with ALL of the gembond <3
@Amerretti Ack! I just spent most of my money atm, xD I will be back!! <3

I will be back with ALL of the gembond <3
NLdJQtw.png
@Tarble
Pshh no it's fine! It's actually so great because I get to knock off more genes and put it on the menu. It might take me a while though (I have homework due tomorrow that I haven't started on and I'm going out aha) but I WILL GET THEM DONE AND GIVE YOU YOUR JUST DESSERTS (except they're actual desserts and I don't know if that's even the saying. I'm going to get to work now)

@Apothecaria
I look forward to it c: (but also I'm slightly scared because gembond's one of the genes I'm dreading because gems are hard man, but I WILL DO IT)
@Tarble
Pshh no it's fine! It's actually so great because I get to knock off more genes and put it on the menu. It might take me a while though (I have homework due tomorrow that I haven't started on and I'm going out aha) but I WILL GET THEM DONE AND GIVE YOU YOUR JUST DESSERTS (except they're actual desserts and I don't know if that's even the saying. I'm going to get to work now)

@Apothecaria
I look forward to it c: (but also I'm slightly scared because gembond's one of the genes I'm dreading because gems are hard man, but I WILL DO IT)
@Amerretii Okay, as long as you don't feel too overwhelmed. And I don't mind waiting a bit! c: (Dessert party with the dessert-named dragons cx)
@Amerretii Okay, as long as you don't feel too overwhelmed. And I don't mind waiting a bit! c: (Dessert party with the dessert-named dragons cx)
Na5WGHa.png
@Amerretti Picture of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16315476] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163155/16315476_350.png[/img] [/url] Adopt Type: Macaron Primary: Ripple Secondary: Paint Tertriary: Underbelly Whipped Cream Colour: Pink! Accessories? N/A Total Price: 14k Other Notes: so cute!
@Amerretti
Picture of Dragon:

16315476_350.png

Primary: Ripple
Secondary: Paint
Tertriary: Underbelly
Whipped Cream Colour: Pink!
Accessories? N/A
Total Price: 14k
Other Notes: so cute!
they/them
@Tarble Part one of your order! I'll get started on the next one in a bit c: [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/768312fe89c823942db84d4b2bcd1a80/tumblr_nun6x5olq21txw7aio1_75sq.png[/img] @GabrieInovak I'll get her done either tonight for tomorrow morning! Thank you for ordering c:
@Tarble
Part one of your order! I'll get started on the next one in a bit c:
tumblr_nun6x5olq21txw7aio1_75sq.png

@GabrieInovak
I'll get her done either tonight for tomorrow morning! Thank you for ordering c:
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19