Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pixel Macarons! [ALL GENES!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Amerretti
Could I donate 10kt each to Piebald and Paint?
@Amerretti
Could I donate 10kt each to Piebald and Paint?
@opossums Here you go! [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/5d14be5f1fcc2684e14208d0e6ee49f6/tumblr_nttryeWTZB1txw7aio1_75sq.png[/img] I am so sorry that took so long! My aunt and uncle decided to drop in, and I had to socialize with my cousins ;u; Please tell me if there's anything you'd like me to change! I left the whipped cream white because I assumed that was what you wanted (I probably should've added it as an option though, so if you'd like it to be a different colour let me know!) Also it was 3k for the primary, and 3k for the secondary, but don't worry about it. I should've worded it better ^^" @Gilann [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/70d3a72821538a83ea40df45b2830af3/tumblr_nttryeWTZB1txw7aio2_75sq.png[/img] Same as the above! Sorry about that taking so long, and please tell me if there's anything you'd like me to change! @Apothecaria Added! You can send in an order now though c: @Faustien Yes you can! I'll edit it in once you send the treasure over c:
@opossums
Here you go!
tumblr_nttryeWTZB1txw7aio1_75sq.png
I am so sorry that took so long! My aunt and uncle decided to drop in, and I had to socialize with my cousins ;u; Please tell me if there's anything you'd like me to change! I left the whipped cream white because I assumed that was what you wanted (I probably should've added it as an option though, so if you'd like it to be a different colour let me know!)

Also it was 3k for the primary, and 3k for the secondary, but don't worry about it. I should've worded it better ^^"

@Gilann
tumblr_nttryeWTZB1txw7aio2_75sq.png
Same as the above! Sorry about that taking so long, and please tell me if there's anything you'd like me to change!

@Apothecaria
Added! You can send in an order now though c:

@Faustien
Yes you can! I'll edit it in once you send the treasure over c:
tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio5_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio6_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio4_75sq.png
@Amerretti ----- Picture of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1057908] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10580/1057908_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Adopt Type:[/b] Macaron [b]Primary:[/b] Basic Ice [b]Secondary:[/b] Basic Crimson [b]Tertiary:[/b] Basic Obsidian [b]Whipped Cream Colour:[/b] White or a deep red! Whichever one is more than fine with me! Any Accessories?: N/A [b]Total Price:[/b] 11k T? [i](Correct me if I'm wrong here. :'D)[/i] [b]Other Notes:[/b] None!
@Amerretti

Picture of Dragon:

1057908_350.png

Adopt Type: Macaron
Primary: Basic Ice
Secondary: Basic Crimson
Tertiary: Basic Obsidian
Whipped Cream Colour: White or a deep red! Whichever one is more than fine with me!
Any Accessories?: N/A
Total Price: 11k T? (Correct me if I'm wrong here. :'D)
Other Notes: None!
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
@Amerretti I would love too, but most of the dragons I would want done have gembond/ripple etc. :) So I shall have to fund them sometime!
@Amerretti I would love too, but most of the dragons I would want done have gembond/ripple etc. :) So I shall have to fund them sometime!
NLdJQtw.png
@Zebbie
What a nice dragon! You're almost there, but you're missing 4k (the base price is 15k c:). Feel free to send it in whenever! I might take a little longer to do yours since I have to do some things, but I'll have it done before tomorrow!

@Apothecaria
Ohh, haha sorry about that! I could give you a ping if they happen to be unlocked before you do if you'd like c:
@Zebbie
What a nice dragon! You're almost there, but you're missing 4k (the base price is 15k c:). Feel free to send it in whenever! I might take a little longer to do yours since I have to do some things, but I'll have it done before tomorrow!

@Apothecaria
Ohh, haha sorry about that! I could give you a ping if they happen to be unlocked before you do if you'd like c:
tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio5_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio6_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio4_75sq.png
@Amerretti Oh that works too! Thank you! ^.^
@Amerretti Oh that works too! Thank you! ^.^
NLdJQtw.png
@Amerretti
Oh! Sorry! I'll write that down since I'm trying my best to scrounge up some extra cash to help fund this cute art shop of yours! If you want, you could maybe add me as one of your funders since I'll probably be blowing 30k after 30k just to unlock all of the other stuff.

I found my new art shop to hover over, basically. I hope that's okay. :'D
@Amerretti
Oh! Sorry! I'll write that down since I'm trying my best to scrounge up some extra cash to help fund this cute art shop of yours! If you want, you could maybe add me as one of your funders since I'll probably be blowing 30k after 30k just to unlock all of the other stuff.

I found my new art shop to hover over, basically. I hope that's okay. :'D
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
@amerretti
thank you so much! sending payment now :3c
@amerretti
thank you so much! sending payment now :3c
old name was miodah 1ea5a4a720.png2s650fk.jpg
@Apothecaria
No problem! Thank you for your interest! c:

@Zebbie
Ahh thank you so much! That's absolutely okay! I just finished what I had to do, so I'll get started on your adopt right now c:
@Apothecaria
No problem! Thank you for your interest! c:

@Zebbie
Ahh thank you so much! That's absolutely okay! I just finished what I had to do, so I'll get started on your adopt right now c:
@Zebbie Finished! If there's anything you'd like me to change, or if you want to see a version with white icing, let me know! [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/23fc1796097d437bde5fb4bf59249883/tumblr_nttryeWTZB1txw7aio3_r1_75sq.png[/img]
@Zebbie
Finished! If there's anything you'd like me to change, or if you want to see a version with white icing, let me know!
tumblr_nttryeWTZB1txw7aio3_r1_75sq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19