Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pixel Macarons! [ALL GENES!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Tarble
Noted! c:
@Tarble
Noted! c:
tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio5_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio6_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio4_75sq.png
@Amerretti Oh I totally forgot! I just got sick recently and I haven't really been making treasure since I've not really been on doing much T^T I don't mind the ping, I enjoy it actually <3

I of course would like to throw myself at gembond for a vote! Now back to laying down and blowing my nose once in a while.. lol
@Amerretti Oh I totally forgot! I just got sick recently and I haven't really been making treasure since I've not really been on doing much T^T I don't mind the ping, I enjoy it actually <3

I of course would like to throw myself at gembond for a vote! Now back to laying down and blowing my nose once in a while.. lol
NLdJQtw.png
@Apothecaria
I've got you written down! And for ripple too since I know you were interested in that one too c: I hope you get well soon! Colds are the worst >.<
@Apothecaria
I've got you written down! And for ripple too since I know you were interested in that one too c: I hope you get well soon! Colds are the worst >.<
tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio5_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio6_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio4_75sq.png
@Amerretti Oop, my bad there! xD Yea I really hope this is a short lived thing, it really came out of nowhere...there was no warning either, just woke up and felt terrible >.<
Thank you <3
@Amerretti Oop, my bad there! xD Yea I really hope this is a short lived thing, it really came out of nowhere...there was no warning either, just woke up and felt terrible >.<
Thank you <3
NLdJQtw.png
^^
^^
@Amerretti
Could I also express interest in Vipera! ((If not, that's cool!
@Amerretti
Could I also express interest in Vipera! ((If not, that's cool!
@Faustien
Yeah! I'll add you in c:
@Faustien
Yeah! I'll add you in c:
@Amerretti May I be added to pinglist for circuit? I'm interested in circuit! But I'd also order one macaron now without circuit xD Picture of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12932927] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/129330/12932927_350.png[/img] [/url] Adopt Type: Macaron Primary: Iri Caribbean Secondary: Shimmer Fire Tertriary: Underbelly Lemon Whipped Cream Colour: white/maize/cream - whichever looks nicer to you! Any Accessories? N Total Price: 21k I think? Other Notes: Thank you :3
@Amerretti May I be added to pinglist for circuit? I'm interested in circuit! But I'd also order one macaron now without circuit xD

Picture of Dragon:

12932927_350.png

Adopt Type: Macaron
Primary: Iri Caribbean
Secondary: Shimmer Fire
Tertriary: Underbelly Lemon
Whipped Cream Colour: white/maize/cream - whichever looks nicer to you!
Any Accessories? N
Total Price: 21k I think?
Other Notes: Thank you :3

bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
XAOGsCk.gif
How to Train Your Dragon
Trading Coliseum Chests
Buying your old festival skins/accents
Old threads | xoxoxo
@Fireworks Here you go! 21k is absolutely correct, and you've been added to the list. Thank you! c: [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/31506446b8dd462952efef939348aadb/tumblr_ntzs27OuzA1txw7aio1_75sq.png[/img]
@Fireworks
Here you go! 21k is absolutely correct, and you've been added to the list. Thank you! c:
tumblr_ntzs27OuzA1txw7aio1_75sq.png
@Amerretti
These are adorable! Could I be added to the general ping list, as well as the ping list for gembond?
@Amerretti
These are adorable! Could I be added to the general ping list, as well as the ping list for gembond?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19