Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Custom Clan Banners [Temp Closed]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 51 52
@Frailty Yes that's fine. You're really ok! Not being a butt at all. I really do want people to love their clan banners. :3
@Frailty Yes that's fine. You're really ok! Not being a butt at all. I really do want people to love their clan banners. :3
Gpasq5f.png
@kazay
oo I love it! How much do I owe you?
@kazay
oo I love it! How much do I owe you?
erDky6R.png
Frigid Souls: Lineage

Glitched color sales

Back From The Dead: Public Hatchery
29612259.png63640503.png
@Athexreh 35k please. It was harder than normal but didn't take as long as I thought. I'm glad you like it :)
@Athexreh 35k please. It was harder than normal but didn't take as long as I thought. I'm glad you like it :)
Gpasq5f.png
@FaceTheWind And I'm re-open :)
@FaceTheWind And I'm re-open :)
Gpasq5f.png
@kazay Okay this is a complicated order so bare with me I have a secret society in my clan called the Yellow Bellied Sliders (Yes it's based off a turtle) and this is the perfect thing for it. Is there ANY possible chance you can draw a turtle like the one below on the flag? [img]http://www.reptilestogo.com/PhotosTurtlesAndTortoises/Yellow-Bellied%20Slider%20660.jpg[/img] [img]http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q533/krenaerogers/SAM_0676.jpg[/img] Could the flag's base color be something like this with a yellow border? [img]http://rlv.zcache.com/neon_aqua_blue_bright_turquoise_color_trend_blank_canvas-rb773104324444dc5b9262f88fb4bf905_2ub7_8byvr_324.jpg[/img] The shell doesn't need to be that detailed, I know this is a tall order but hey it can't hurt to ask right XD?
@kazay

Okay this is a complicated order so bare with me

I have a secret society in my clan called the Yellow Bellied Sliders (Yes it's based off a turtle) and this is the perfect thing for it. Is there ANY possible chance you can draw a turtle like the one below on the flag?

Yellow-Bellied%20Slider%20660.jpg

SAM_0676.jpg

Could the flag's base color be something like this with a yellow border?
neon_aqua_blue_bright_turquoise_color_trend_blank_canvas-rb773104324444dc5b9262f88fb4bf905_2ub7_8byvr_324.jpg

The shell doesn't need to be that detailed, I know this is a tall order but hey it can't hurt to ask right XD?
ze8wEB3.png
@nerdmastertaytay I will do my best and try until you're satisfied. I won't know the price until I figure out/ do/ know how complicated this is gonna be ^.^ I'm sorry if that's inconvenient, but I'll give it a try!
@nerdmastertaytay I will do my best and try until you're satisfied. I won't know the price until I figure out/ do/ know how complicated this is gonna be ^.^ I'm sorry if that's inconvenient, but I'll give it a try!
Gpasq5f.png
@kazay

It's no problem, I know how specific this is! Take your time I don't mind :)
@kazay

It's no problem, I know how specific this is! Take your time I don't mind :)
ze8wEB3.png
@kazay

Awesome! :D I would love for a arcane banner with the maple tree seeds (the little helicopter things) somewhere in it, maybe as a background, and a wisp or two on there. c:
@kazay

Awesome! :D I would love for a arcane banner with the maple tree seeds (the little helicopter things) somewhere in it, maybe as a background, and a wisp or two on there. c:
tumblr_p4onu2jrE91r6570qo1_250.pngWishlist! tumblr_p4ooscH5Fi1r6570qo1_250.gif

tumblr_oywfknsTQR1r6570qo2_400.giftumblr_o8h6xqZkAA1uxdzr1o1_250.png
@kazay

I do hope any of that made sense. XD

(also can the banner not be too bright of a pink for arcane? I don't want dark pink, but not neon pink either. XD)
@kazay

I do hope any of that made sense. XD

(also can the banner not be too bright of a pink for arcane? I don't want dark pink, but not neon pink either. XD)
tumblr_p4onu2jrE91r6570qo1_250.pngWishlist! tumblr_p4ooscH5Fi1r6570qo1_250.gif

tumblr_oywfknsTQR1r6570qo2_400.giftumblr_o8h6xqZkAA1uxdzr1o1_250.png
@nerdmastertaytay Is this ok? Id so I'd like 40k please. That was a lot of little squigglies to draw... [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/o6q5Nxe.png[/img][/center]
@nerdmastertaytay Is this ok? Id so I'd like 40k please. That was a lot of little squigglies to draw...
o6q5Nxe.png
Gpasq5f.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 51 52