Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Floaty Adopts [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
@Lizzi! She is beautiful, i can send the full payment to you now and if it is split between you then you can share? Thanks so much! Can I be put on the Skydancer and Wildclaw ping/waitlist =D

edit: I cannot get over how much detail that is done in her accent, amazing job! ^_^
@Lizzi! She is beautiful, i can send the full payment to you now and if it is split between you then you can share? Thanks so much! Can I be put on the Skydancer and Wildclaw ping/waitlist =D

edit: I cannot get over how much detail that is done in her accent, amazing job! ^_^
tumblr_otxs1sLvNi1ucp51yo3_100.png
@FightingPolygon

Could you throw me on your fae pinglist as well?
@FightingPolygon

Could you throw me on your fae pinglist as well?
ZincAlloy.gif
@FightingPolygon I'd love to be pinged when you open up slots again please :)
@FightingPolygon I'd love to be pinged when you open up slots again please :)
@FightingPolygon
@Lizzi
These are so so so so pretty!
@FightingPolygon
@Lizzi
These are so so so so pretty!
2eZXnPr.png
@FightingPolygon
Those guardians.....please add me to your pinglist!
@FightingPolygon
Those guardians.....please add me to your pinglist!
@FightingPolygon May I please be put on the pinglist?
@FightingPolygon May I please be put on the pinglist?
MZE2TKN.png
@Lizzi @FightingPolygon
Oh holy hell these are gorgeous! May I be added to the pinglist, please?
@Lizzi @FightingPolygon
Oh holy hell these are gorgeous! May I be added to the pinglist, please?
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@ZombieBiologist
omg I meant to quote your fae earlier and I totally forgot to! So sorry, was swamped between work and an entry for Flameforgers. ;w;

Helan will be 210k! (45k for genes, 45k for apparel, 15k for his accent c:)
@ZombieBiologist
omg I meant to quote your fae earlier and I totally forgot to! So sorry, was swamped between work and an entry for Flameforgers. ;w;

Helan will be 210k! (45k for genes, 45k for apparel, 15k for his accent c:)
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi
That's completely okay! That sounds like a fair price, but I will need some time to get the treasure together - could I be put on the bottom of the pinglist for now? Thank you so much!
@Lizzi
That's completely okay! That sounds like a fair price, but I will need some time to get the treasure together - could I be put on the bottom of the pinglist for now? Thank you so much!
z65xx0L.pngBUNdhkO.pngoEJyr8X.png
@ZombieBiologist
You have about 11 people in front of you on the queue, and I also take a long time to color stuff. xD So it'll definitely be a while before I get to your adopt. Are you sure you'd like to be moved to the very bottom of the list?
@ZombieBiologist
You have about 11 people in front of you on the queue, and I also take a long time to color stuff. xD So it'll definitely be a while before I get to your adopt. Are you sure you'd like to be moved to the very bottom of the list?
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16