Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Floaty Adopts [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
@Lizzi how much would it be to add apparel to Starvald? I finally got enough gems to get her the Ethereal Entourage ^_^
@Lizzi how much would it be to add apparel to Starvald? I finally got enough gems to get her the Ethereal Entourage ^_^
tumblr_otxs1sLvNi1ucp51yo3_100.png
@saqurtuliq
Sure! Polygon and I agreed it'll just be an additional 20k to add the Ethereal Entourage to Starveld. (Do you think you'd be up for paying 10 glowing embers instead of 10k to cover my half of the paycheck? =w=)
@saqurtuliq
Sure! Polygon and I agreed it'll just be an additional 20k to add the Ethereal Entourage to Starveld. (Do you think you'd be up for paying 10 glowing embers instead of 10k to cover my half of the paycheck? =w=)
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi sure! 10 embers to you and 10k to polygon?
@Lizzi sure! 10 embers to you and 10k to polygon?
@saqurtuliq
Yep! Send it over whenever~
@saqurtuliq
Yep! Send it over whenever~
@Lizzi sent to both of myou! and I've also linked Starvald's adopt back to the thread, It took some digging to find you two again and I want to be able to rep you guys!

Thanks again ^_^
@Lizzi sent to both of myou! and I've also linked Starvald's adopt back to the thread, It took some digging to find you two again and I want to be able to rep you guys!

Thanks again ^_^
@FightingPolygon @Lizzi
hey there! i was just wondering... how long will it take for you to finish the adoptables? o: not to stress you out or something, i'd just like to know XD
@FightingPolygon @Lizzi
hey there! i was just wondering... how long will it take for you to finish the adoptables? o: not to stress you out or something, i'd just like to know XD
tumblr_inline_nrfexpRtWh1rbfe8q_500.gif
Triple Chocolate Gen1 Auction this way!
@Juleatic
Right now it's... indeterminable. FightingPolygon's actually already finished all the lineart for our current queue of orders, and I've been trying to find time to color in between working on other art and working at my job 6 days a week. If you ever want a refund just let me know. ^^
@Juleatic
Right now it's... indeterminable. FightingPolygon's actually already finished all the lineart for our current queue of orders, and I've been trying to find time to color in between working on other art and working at my job 6 days a week. If you ever want a refund just let me know. ^^
@Skelizard Your adopt is done! Send the 77.5k to FightingPolygon at your convenience. ^_^ [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/696f/f/2015/239/9/6/clyptonomous_by_friedsnipe-d97eu8x.png[/img]
@Skelizard
Your adopt is done! Send the 77.5k to FightingPolygon at your convenience. ^_^

clyptonomous_by_friedsnipe-d97eu8x.png
@Lizzi
Aah, she's so pretty!! Thankyou guys so much! I'll get the treasure sent over immediately. :)

Also Lizzi I should have your batch of adopts to you soon, just working on the accent for the imp right now!
@Lizzi
Aah, she's so pretty!! Thankyou guys so much! I'll get the treasure sent over immediately. :)

Also Lizzi I should have your batch of adopts to you soon, just working on the accent for the imp right now!
wTOyoFv.pngED8lzEj.pngzjXFC3v.pngrSS3hQ0.png
@Skelizard
Oh goodness, did I ever pay for the imp's accent? ;-;

if the rainbow scarf ended up covering more than we originally discussed you're too kind ;----;
@Skelizard
Oh goodness, did I ever pay for the imp's accent? ;-;

if the rainbow scarf ended up covering more than we originally discussed you're too kind ;----;
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16