Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Floaty Adopts [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Saluki
Hey pssst, your turn will be soon, and I saw you added on an accent to Linnaea! Did you want me to include that in the adopt? The price we gave to Saqurtuliq's guardian for that accent specifically was 25k extra!
@Saluki
Hey pssst, your turn will be soon, and I saw you added on an accent to Linnaea! Did you want me to include that in the adopt? The price we gave to Saqurtuliq's guardian for that accent specifically was 25k extra!
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi

Oh yay, I'm so excited! :D Thanks for letting me know! It looks gorgeous on Saqurtuliq's derg but since I'll probably change it later would you mind doing it without it please? c: If you need, I can take it off
@Lizzi

Oh yay, I'm so excited! :D Thanks for letting me know! It looks gorgeous on Saqurtuliq's derg but since I'll probably change it later would you mind doing it without it please? c: If you need, I can take it off
@Saluki
That's fine! Let us know if you'd like to make additions to your adopt later on! We were able to accommodate Saqur's request to add an Ethereal Entourage to his adopt for an additional cost. :3
@Saluki
That's fine! Let us know if you'd like to make additions to your adopt later on! We were able to accommodate Saqur's request to add an Ethereal Entourage to his adopt for an additional cost. :3
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi

Thank you so much! :D I will keep that in mind! I'm so excited to see it!
@Lizzi

Thank you so much! :D I will keep that in mind! I'm so excited to see it!
@Saluki Oh by the way, when you asked if Linnaea could have a crown of pink flowers and a matching bouquet, did you want a corsage or an actual bouquet?
@Saluki Oh by the way, when you asked if Linnaea could have a crown of pink flowers and a matching bouquet, did you want a corsage or an actual bouquet?
+1 hour ahead of FR time
e8egHcq.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngFl6IQM8.png
@Lizzi - Thank you so much I love it!
@Lizzi - Thank you so much I love it!
Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
doeQOmt.pngdMSBs9b.png5Pvzltj.pngYRuGcXS.png
MxnNDdO.png
@FightingPolygon

I was thinking maybe she could hold some flowers in her talons or something but a corsage would work just as well c: Whatever is easiest for you guys
@FightingPolygon

I was thinking maybe she could hold some flowers in her talons or something but a corsage would work just as well c: Whatever is easiest for you guys
@Lizzi could i be added to the pinglist for when you're open again? ;o;
@Lizzi could i be added to the pinglist for when you're open again? ;o;
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@FightingPolygon

Could you put me on the pinglist?
@FightingPolygon

Could you put me on the pinglist?
5aoNNRl.gif8Gxf263.gifWCTSwTe.gif
@FightingPolygon -

Hello! So rare to see quality Fae adopts! Think I could be added to ping?
@FightingPolygon -

Hello! So rare to see quality Fae adopts! Think I could be added to ping?

2.png

PaperWitch
She / Her
FR +3

|

Ikj9cpo.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16