Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Plushie Dergs! [permanently CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@TheBestiary Ok, I need one of these [b]Username:[/b] BritishDinosaur [b]Dragon image(s):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7738950] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/77390/7738950_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Iridescent, Shimmer, Smoke [b]Apparel/Accents/Skins?:[/b] Could you do his accent? (it's essentially just a colour-in-the-lines job :P). If not, that's fine [b]Other:[/b] Nope
@TheBestiary
Ok, I need one of these

Username: BritishDinosaur
Dragon image(s):

7738950_350.png

Genes: Iridescent, Shimmer, Smoke
Apparel/Accents/Skins?: Could you do his accent? (it's essentially just a colour-in-the-lines job :P). If not, that's fine
Other: Nope
@BritishDinosaur
Alright, that'll be 45,000 in treasure (assuming you're using that form of payment)! 5kt was added on for the accent, just so you know. Which means yes, I can try his accent. c:
@BritishDinosaur
Alright, that'll be 45,000 in treasure (assuming you're using that form of payment)! 5kt was added on for the accent, just so you know. Which means yes, I can try his accent. c:
globules.png
@TheBestiary

Ah, sweet :) would you like me to send the payment now, or after?
@TheBestiary

Ah, sweet :) would you like me to send the payment now, or after?
@BritishDinosaur
Whenever you want! It really doesn't matter. c:
@BritishDinosaur
Whenever you want! It really doesn't matter. c:
globules.png
@faygonerd
Xavier's adopt has been finished! The codes for the finished adopt (and a preview of it) are in the Pickup post. c:
@faygonerd
Xavier's adopt has been finished! The codes for the finished adopt (and a preview of it) are in the Pickup post. c:
globules.png
@TheBestiary ahhh hes so cute thank you!
@TheBestiary ahhh hes so cute thank you!
H7Rhtbs.png _ _ _ _ H7RpFvS.png _ _ _ _ H7RhbzG.png
@TheBestiary I have to know - do you make actual, physical plushies? Because I do, and your coatl looks like something I could easily make! In the mean time, I'll have a digital please. [b]Username:[/b] lunaris1013 [b]Dragon image(s):[/b] Meet my darling boy Fandral [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10244280] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/102443/10244280_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Tiger/Seraph/Circuit [b]Apparel/Accents/Skins?:[/b] His hat and rose, absolutely. I don't think the pauldron/banner would work very well in this style. (I am absolutely okay with his head feathers sticking up through his hat brim as if there were holes cut for them because bigger hat) [b]Other:[/b] If you work up a guardian design, please let me know!
@TheBestiary
I have to know - do you make actual, physical plushies? Because I do, and your coatl looks like something I could easily make! In the mean time, I'll have a digital please.

Username: lunaris1013
Dragon image(s): Meet my darling boy Fandral

10244280_350.png

Genes: Tiger/Seraph/Circuit
Apparel/Accents/Skins?: His hat and rose, absolutely. I don't think the pauldron/banner would work very well in this style. (I am absolutely okay with his head feathers sticking up through his hat brim as if there were holes cut for them because bigger hat)
Other: If you work up a guardian design, please let me know!

SigClanBanner.png
Quivers.png
@faygonerd
No problem! Thanks for stopping by!

@lunaris1013
Nope! I'm absolutely horrible at sewing and such; the best I've ever done was probably with a kiddie puppet kit when I was about seven. :D

Also, I've put you on the list! And the pinglist for Guardians, if that's okay.
@faygonerd
No problem! Thanks for stopping by!

@lunaris1013
Nope! I'm absolutely horrible at sewing and such; the best I've ever done was probably with a kiddie puppet kit when I was about seven. :D

Also, I've put you on the list! And the pinglist for Guardians, if that's okay.
globules.png
@TheBestiary

Pinglist is good. As soon as you give me a price I'll send it over.
@TheBestiary

Pinglist is good. As soon as you give me a price I'll send it over.

SigClanBanner.png
Quivers.png
@lunaris1013
The price should be 53,500 treasure, if that's going to be your form of payment. :0 Sorry about not telling you in my earlier post!
@lunaris1013
The price should be 53,500 treasure, if that's going to be your form of payment. :0 Sorry about not telling you in my earlier post!
globules.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14