Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | zZz--Lullaby Dragons-- Hiatus
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 307 308
@Skyflu These are So Awesome!

Dragon: #22567161 (Sorry, Dunno Actually How to Send Picture of the Dragon Itself X,.x)
Basic or Genes: Genes - Poison / Toxin / Okapi
Other: Nothing
Payment: Treasures

Should Cost 65KT Right? Sorry If My Maths is Awful and Wrong X,.x
@Skyflu These are So Awesome!

Dragon: #22567161 (Sorry, Dunno Actually How to Send Picture of the Dragon Itself X,.x)
Basic or Genes: Genes - Poison / Toxin / Okapi
Other: Nothing
Payment: Treasures

Should Cost 65KT Right? Sorry If My Maths is Awful and Wrong X,.x
@aderyntan Yep! You are correct. Accepted and added. Please send the payment when you're ready. @Yaevinn I think the golden smoke looks great on his body. I can do a bit of both, keep the smoke on his body, but not on his wings? @Huntess No problem! If you look under the Energy bar of your dragon there's the words "Generate Code". Click that and it'll give you the bio code. c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22567161] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225672/22567161_350.png[/img] [/url] Yep, 65k is correct! Accepted and added. Please send the payment when you're ready.
@aderyntan
Yep! You are correct. Accepted and added. Please send the payment when you're ready.

@Yaevinn
I think the golden smoke looks great on his body. I can do a bit of both, keep the smoke on his body, but not on his wings?

@Huntess
No problem! If you look under the Energy bar of your dragon there's the words "Generate Code". Click that and it'll give you the bio code. c:

22567161_350.png

Yep, 65k is correct! Accepted and added. Please send the payment when you're ready.
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@Skyflu

Oh Wow thank you! I Never Knew how to Do It <3 That really helps out for Future Posts!

And Sure, Sending Now <3
@Skyflu

Oh Wow thank you! I Never Knew how to Do It <3 That really helps out for Future Posts!

And Sure, Sending Now <3
@Skyflu
Hi! I already sent the cr for payment, but I was forgetting a thing. I'm going to change genes to the dragon I asked you, can you draw him with Skink/Shimmer/Contour instead of Iridescent/Shimmer/Crackle? There would be changes in the final price? Anyway, if there're problems also with the first genes is fine, just tell me^^
@Skyflu
Hi! I already sent the cr for payment, but I was forgetting a thing. I'm going to change genes to the dragon I asked you, can you draw him with Skink/Shimmer/Contour instead of Iridescent/Shimmer/Crackle? There would be changes in the final price? Anyway, if there're problems also with the first genes is fine, just tell me^^
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
@Airaly
That's fine! It won't change the price. c:
@Airaly
That's fine! It won't change the price. c:
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@Skyflu

Payment has been sent! c:
@Skyflu

Payment has been sent! c:
Ek4qomj.png
@Skyflu
Perfect then, thank you! Sorry if I bothered you with this, I totally forgot D:
@Skyflu
Perfect then, thank you! Sorry if I bothered you with this, I totally forgot D:
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
^
^
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@Skyflu

That sounds great, do you want me to send the payment now or later? :)
@Skyflu

That sounds great, do you want me to send the payment now or later? :)
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
@Yaevinn
If you could send it now, that would be awesome. c:
@Yaevinn
If you could send it now, that would be awesome. c:
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 307 308