Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Roaring Imps [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@dapples *wheezes* available for pickup @w@
@dapples *wheezes* available for pickup @w@
@kaosyn @cheynei order up @u@
@kaosyn @cheynei order up @u@
@Anemia
Omg, it's beautiful! I love it, thank you so much <33
@Anemia
Omg, it's beautiful! I love it, thank you so much <33
~ Deviantart | Art Shop ~
@Anemia
can i be added to your ping list please? :}
@Anemia
can i be added to your ping list please? :}
ANK1f8p.png
@Anemia

AHHHH thank you soo much, he is so awesome and majestic *v* I'm so happy I got one of the Roaring Imps *___* I wish they wouldn't take so much time...
@Anemia

AHHHH thank you soo much, he is so awesome and majestic *v* I'm so happy I got one of the Roaring Imps *___* I wish they wouldn't take so much time...
@spiderling unfortunately i'm discontinuing these adopts, they take far too much time and effor to complete u_u
@spiderling unfortunately i'm discontinuing these adopts, they take far too much time and effor to complete u_u
@Anemia
ah fair enough! thank you for getting back to me.
@Anemia
ah fair enough! thank you for getting back to me.
ANK1f8p.png
@spiderling sorry for the disappointment u_u
If it's any consolation, i opened up a shop for an old discontinued adoptable line i made awhile back, here
@spiderling sorry for the disappointment u_u
If it's any consolation, i opened up a shop for an old discontinued adoptable line i made awhile back, here
@Anemia
oh no, it's totally cool! they did seem like super high effort adoptables, so it's understandable. i'll check out your new shop though! :} thanks.
@Anemia
oh no, it's totally cool! they did seem like super high effort adoptables, so it's understandable. i'll check out your new shop though! :} thanks.
ANK1f8p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7