Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Roaring Imps [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Anemia
Take your time, hun! I understand completely. I go through odd art block mood swings ]: Hasn't hit me for a while, thankfully!
Can't wait to see it when you're done. <3
@Anemia
Take your time, hun! I understand completely. I go through odd art block mood swings ]: Hasn't hit me for a while, thankfully!
Can't wait to see it when you're done. <3
~ Deviantart | Art Shop ~
@Anemia

COuld I be placed on the pinglist? That would be awesome!
@Anemia

COuld I be placed on the pinglist? That would be awesome!
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@neophyteredglare sure thing c:
@neophyteredglare sure thing c:
@cheynei @grazellious @karkatsizemore @ravaen @contaminate @kaosyn @JinxMoonstone @scream @viewtifuljen @fluke @belu @march @goodkoji @yoda @Pusillanimous @Kriten @Inugami @Willowminnow @xxneonblazexx @Kmirandi96 @Fiorgynn @drachenschwinge @IamtheDragonborn @coffeeclaws @silvestrisdream @bloodyangel12 @bansvelk @khyra @misha @neophyteredglare

apologies for the mass ping! i had moved my pinglists offsite while the weirdness with pinging was happening, and now that it's fixed i'm moving it back here. this also gives me a good chance to bring up that i'm not confident in how long I can keep this adoptable series up because of the large amount of effort and time that goes into these. however, i am considering bringing back an old adopt series i had relatively well established on an account that is now locked. for those of you who remember, yes this means I may be bringing back the Poised Imp Adopts, or if I'm feeling adventurous, the short-lived Silly Spirals.

Worry not, those who have already paid will indeed receive their adoptable as promised, though I can't guarantee how many more rounds of these I'll accept before I shut down these adoptables, or make them bribe only. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, everyone. u_u
@cheynei @grazellious @karkatsizemore @ravaen @contaminate @kaosyn @JinxMoonstone @scream @viewtifuljen @fluke @belu @march @goodkoji @yoda @Pusillanimous @Kriten @Inugami @Willowminnow @xxneonblazexx @Kmirandi96 @Fiorgynn @drachenschwinge @IamtheDragonborn @coffeeclaws @silvestrisdream @bloodyangel12 @bansvelk @khyra @misha @neophyteredglare

apologies for the mass ping! i had moved my pinglists offsite while the weirdness with pinging was happening, and now that it's fixed i'm moving it back here. this also gives me a good chance to bring up that i'm not confident in how long I can keep this adoptable series up because of the large amount of effort and time that goes into these. however, i am considering bringing back an old adopt series i had relatively well established on an account that is now locked. for those of you who remember, yes this means I may be bringing back the Poised Imp Adopts, or if I'm feeling adventurous, the short-lived Silly Spirals.

Worry not, those who have already paid will indeed receive their adoptable as promised, though I can't guarantee how many more rounds of these I'll accept before I shut down these adoptables, or make them bribe only. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, everyone. u_u
@Anemia
Aww I know the problem with the very time-consuming art and I'm happy I got a slot of the Roaring Imps Adoptables c: Can you ping me when you open slots for the Poised Imp Adopts? I really love the way you draw Imps *__*
@Anemia
Aww I know the problem with the very time-consuming art and I'm happy I got a slot of the Roaring Imps Adoptables c: Can you ping me when you open slots for the Poised Imp Adopts? I really love the way you draw Imps *__*
@kaosyn of course, and thank you uwu
@kaosyn of course, and thank you uwu
@Anemia

I would definitely like to be added to your ping list.
@Anemia

I would definitely like to be added to your ping list.
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
@draconicfury i'll add you, though i'm unsure how many more of these i'll be doung because of how much time they take. u_u
@draconicfury i'll add you, though i'm unsure how many more of these i'll be doung because of how much time they take. u_u
@Anemia

No problem, might as well be on it in the case I get a chance to grab a slot! :)
@Anemia

No problem, might as well be on it in the case I get a chance to grab a slot! :)
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
@Anemia

Hey, no worries! Ping me to everything you got when you're up and going again! Though I'd love a roaring imp, I know how it feels to be bogged down and totally understand! :33
@Anemia

Hey, no worries! Ping me to everything you got when you're up and going again! Though I'd love a roaring imp, I know how it feels to be bogged down and totally understand! :33
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7