Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Roaring Imps [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
NOOOO I hate time zones so much TT3TT
NOOOO I hate time zones so much TT3TT
@Anemia Could you ping me whenever you open up again? *-*
@Anemia Could you ping me whenever you open up again? *-*
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@drachenschwinge sure thing!
@drachenschwinge sure thing!
@Anemia How about Zegrrath? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12909991] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/129100/12909991_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: Brown Felt Cavalier/Romantic Red Rose/Boneyard Tatters And can I do my flight element? Let me know if you need to know anything else o3o
@Anemia
How about Zegrrath?

12909991_350.png

Apparel: Brown Felt Cavalier/Romantic Red Rose/Boneyard Tatters
And can I do my flight element?
Let me know if you need to know anything else o3o
~ Deviantart | Art Shop ~
@Anemia I MISSED THIS HOWWWW

please ping when slots open again? C: And since I'm super poor again, do you have items you accept in leiu of pure currency? No problems if not, I'll save up! :D
@Anemia I MISSED THIS HOWWWW

please ping when slots open again? C: And since I'm super poor again, do you have items you accept in leiu of pure currency? No problems if not, I'll save up! :D
OCapJAm.jpg
@kaosyn ahhh sorry friend! I'll probably set up a queue in a bit to help remedy the time zone struggle. It'll you you and cheynei first up for the next round ;w;

@dapples the cost for sponsoring cry/face and three apparel items along with the base price will be 204kt. c:

@cheynei aaaahhhhHHH sorry! <xD **will add you to the queue**
and don't worry about not being stocked on treasure, I will always happily accept silks and maybe a seashell mantle if you have a spare
@kaosyn ahhh sorry friend! I'll probably set up a queue in a bit to help remedy the time zone struggle. It'll you you and cheynei first up for the next round ;w;

@dapples the cost for sponsoring cry/face and three apparel items along with the base price will be 204kt. c:

@cheynei aaaahhhhHHH sorry! <xD **will add you to the queue**
and don't worry about not being stocked on treasure, I will always happily accept silks and maybe a seashell mantle if you have a spare
@Anemia
Naaw thank you ;__;
@Anemia
Naaw thank you ;__;
@Anemia *viciously raises hands*
@Anemia *viciously raises hands*
stardividerred_by_redespen-d9fmtbm.gif
@goodkoji *apologetically slaps you on the queue*
@goodkoji *apologetically slaps you on the queue*
@Anemia haha that's alright ^^ too sloooow!!
@Anemia haha that's alright ^^ too sloooow!!
stardividerred_by_redespen-d9fmtbm.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7