Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Hoot's tiny adopts FULL
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56
Posting to remind myself to come back and order after work 8D THESE ARE SO CUTE
Posting to remind myself to come back and order after work 8D THESE ARE SO CUTE
tumblr_nqeo3vpXm81t0xirfo1_400.png xPCgHBg.png
@Hootsewers I hope you or anyone who was at the hospital is feeling better now. :/ Don't work too hard!

If it's not a big deal, may I ask how much treasure would my adoptable be?
@Hootsewers I hope you or anyone who was at the hospital is feeling better now. :/ Don't work too hard!

If it's not a big deal, may I ask how much treasure would my adoptable be?
@Surfingpikachu line edits are 100 treasure each, so he'd be 8100 treasure. (:
@Surfingpikachu line edits are 100 treasure each, so he'd be 8100 treasure. (:
u7qmMBl.png
@Hootsewers These are so cute! When slots are open and if you're still doing them could you do my baby? You may need to ping me to let me know as I'll probably be in the coli for a lil bit. [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12284345] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122844/12284345_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Edits:[/b] None :3 [b]Background:[/b] Transparent pls
@Hootsewers
These are so cute! When slots are open and if you're still doing them could you do my baby?
You may need to ping me to let me know as I'll probably be in the coli for a lil bit.

Dragon:
12284345_350.png

Edits: None :3
Background: Transparent pls
@NepetaPeejon I'll add you to the ping list, but I'm not taking any more for right now. Sorry!
@NepetaPeejon I'll add you to the ping list, but I'm not taking any more for right now. Sorry!
u7qmMBl.png
@Hootsewers
alrighty, thank you!
@Hootsewers
alrighty, thank you!
@Hootsewers sending payment now! :)
@Hootsewers sending payment now! :)
@Hootsewers

That's fine :3 I just gotta figure out which durgs I want done now lol The genes are included in the price, right?
And can you ping me when your slots open up again? :D
@Hootsewers

That's fine :3 I just gotta figure out which durgs I want done now lol The genes are included in the price, right?
And can you ping me when your slots open up again? :D
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@overlordfreya Yep, even spines and gembond! And I've added you to my ping list.

@LHshey @Evanasnow @Miho @Claytondog @Surfingpikachu I've recieved payment from all of you and I'm two dragons in (out of the total dragons between your five orders). Since I did just get home I'm going to relax for the rest of the evening (I'm 3 hours ahead of server time), but I'll be back at it tomorrow! Thanks so much for understanding!
@overlordfreya Yep, even spines and gembond! And I've added you to my ping list.

@LHshey @Evanasnow @Miho @Claytondog @Surfingpikachu I've recieved payment from all of you and I'm two dragons in (out of the total dragons between your five orders). Since I did just get home I'm going to relax for the rest of the evening (I'm 3 hours ahead of server time), but I'll be back at it tomorrow! Thanks so much for understanding!
u7qmMBl.png
@Hootsewers

Don't even worry a little bit! I hope everything is okay <3 Take your time!
@Hootsewers

Don't even worry a little bit! I hope everything is okay <3 Take your time!
41c880f5-f82d-11e8-8a7b-37c92d08b6d7.gif8Db4ykw.png88cebbfa-034a-11e9-a724-29d4b360ab9f.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56