Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Fraidycat's LARGE adopts! Tundra/WC!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@FraidyCat

From looking over your last couple of responses, it looks like you might have a full plate?

If this is the case, is there any way I could be added to a pinglist or anything for once your workload has lessened some?

These adopts are absolutely divine, and even though I'm not 100% sure which dragon I want to choose for one yet, I DEFINITELY need one! <3 <3
@FraidyCat

From looking over your last couple of responses, it looks like you might have a full plate?

If this is the case, is there any way I could be added to a pinglist or anything for once your workload has lessened some?

These adopts are absolutely divine, and even though I'm not 100% sure which dragon I want to choose for one yet, I DEFINITELY need one! <3 <3
Full-time vet technician (If I don't respond it's because I'm currently getting shed on)
64.pngObsessed with skeleton men64.png
~Current Dragon Sales~ | ~Item Sales (TRADING DV FOR FR!)~
@FraidyCat

Hi, I don't want to be pushy but I would just like to make sure you are still selling these? I desperately want one of these for my dragoness, Kula. I just want to make sure I'm on the slot order list (if you have that) and if your still open and whatnot.

I hope I'm not bothering you. :)
@FraidyCat

Hi, I don't want to be pushy but I would just like to make sure you are still selling these? I desperately want one of these for my dragoness, Kula. I just want to make sure I'm on the slot order list (if you have that) and if your still open and whatnot.

I hope I'm not bothering you. :)
SYJDX48.png
@fraidycat
ok wow these make me wish my clan caretaker was a wildclaw. Alas i only have 2 sharp chickens.
Do you plan to do other adopts? If so can I be added to a pinglist for it.

That aside ill be saving this thread for when/if i find a wildclaw that would suit these beautiful adopts!
@fraidycat
ok wow these make me wish my clan caretaker was a wildclaw. Alas i only have 2 sharp chickens.
Do you plan to do other adopts? If so can I be added to a pinglist for it.

That aside ill be saving this thread for when/if i find a wildclaw that would suit these beautiful adopts!
@FraidyCat

Hello! I was wondering how my wait list situation is?
@FraidyCat

Hello! I was wondering how my wait list situation is?
SYJDX48.png
@FraidyCat [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2473450] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/24735/2473450_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel wanted:Tail Ring, Spats and Solar Blades please! (Or, Cape + Feathered Wings and none of the rest?) Accent?: Nope Sparrow+Mouse: Whatever suits Flower Colour: Whatever suits Eggs: Mostly Light please, with one Water?
@FraidyCat

2473450_350.png

Apparel wanted:Tail Ring, Spats and Solar Blades please! (Or, Cape + Feathered Wings and none of the rest?)
Accent?: Nope
Sparrow+Mouse: Whatever suits
Flower Colour: Whatever suits
Eggs: Mostly Light please, with one Water?
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif

@FraidyCat EEEEEEEK I can't get over how BEAUTIFUL your artwork is!!! I'M SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT BUYING A WILDCLAW TO BE A PART OF THIS. Can you please add me to the pinglist? :)

@FraidyCat EEEEEEEK I can't get over how BEAUTIFUL your artwork is!!! I'M SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT BUYING A WILDCLAW TO BE A PART OF THIS. Can you please add me to the pinglist? :)
fcifr8.png
Very pretty!
Very pretty!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
How much for this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=642409] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6425/642409_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel wanted: all Accent?: y Sparrow+Mouse: sparrow fiery, brghter than flowers, mouse, dull fiery Flower Colour:same as will of the ember item Eggs: 3 fire
How much for this guy?

642409_350.png

Apparel wanted: all
Accent?: y
Sparrow+Mouse: sparrow fiery, brghter than flowers, mouse, dull fiery
Flower Colour:same as will of the ember item
Eggs: 3 fire
@FraidyCat
Oh my WORD, your art is gorgeous! I does look like your plate is a bit full, so would there be any way that I could be added to a pinglist? :D Thank you!
@FraidyCat
Oh my WORD, your art is gorgeous! I does look like your plate is a bit full, so would there be any way that I could be added to a pinglist? :D Thank you!
lightshieldl.png

chelsea
she | her
+2 FR

...and we came forth to behold the stars.
je67dzK.gif
@FraidyCat

.. is this still a thing? If it is, can I place an order/be on a pinglist?
Thanks for much! Your art if gorgeous~
@FraidyCat

.. is this still a thing? If it is, can I place an order/be on a pinglist?
Thanks for much! Your art if gorgeous~
8f867be293334bc26f8369a83e38ef09ffde0fab.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9