Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Flower Beds! [Tundras/Mirror, Working]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@Shamise, yo! Can I get a ping when you're taking orders again?
@Shamise, yo! Can I get a ping when you're taking orders again?
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
I can go ahead and put you gusy down for slots, I just wont be able to work on them until Sunday (maaaybe late Saturday). For those of you who already submitted a dragon, I'll give the quote.

@Lunetaria Sure thing! I'll go ahead and put you down for a slot, then. It'd be 40k with the accent. :)

@CartelSaide I can definitly be bribed to changing the flowers to carrots, but it will need a bigger bribe than 10 HC (since it's a whole redraw for that part). I'm perfectly cool with HC! I'll use it for sure. XD

@Aztec Sure! I'll write your name down for a slot. :)
I can go ahead and put you gusy down for slots, I just wont be able to work on them until Sunday (maaaybe late Saturday). For those of you who already submitted a dragon, I'll give the quote.

@Lunetaria Sure thing! I'll go ahead and put you down for a slot, then. It'd be 40k with the accent. :)

@CartelSaide I can definitly be bribed to changing the flowers to carrots, but it will need a bigger bribe than 10 HC (since it's a whole redraw for that part). I'm perfectly cool with HC! I'll use it for sure. XD

@Aztec Sure! I'll write your name down for a slot. :)
nDsT6rK.png 244.str.Shamise2_zpsx4cgau62.pngshamise_pixels_final.gif35jwmte.jpg
@Shamise - I understand c: Thanks for getting back to me so quick! I appreciate it ♥ How about 30 extra HC instead of 10? And I could pay you half up front, half upon completion; the first half in scrolls (so that you can use them during the festival~) the other half in a mixture of HC. That would put my toal at 80, giving you 40 scrolls and 40 other HC total. Does that sound good? :D
@Shamise - I understand c: Thanks for getting back to me so quick! I appreciate it ♥ How about 30 extra HC instead of 10? And I could pay you half up front, half upon completion; the first half in scrolls (so that you can use them during the festival~) the other half in a mixture of HC. That would put my toal at 80, giving you 40 scrolls and 40 other HC total. Does that sound good? :D
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@Shamise Whenever you get back, if you get back, could I have a slot, please? I'm willing to wait for as long as you need. :) Name: Zekkass Link to Dragon(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10493776] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/104938/10493776_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=607739] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6078/607739_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes (only if different than the image): N/A. Flower Color: Red and white? (If you can't mix up the colors, just do white!) Accent/Skin: None! Facing Left or Right: It's a couple, so - Lucci on the left, Lumazi on the right. Payment Type: Treasure!
@Shamise Whenever you get back, if you get back, could I have a slot, please? I'm willing to wait for as long as you need. :)

Name: Zekkass
Link to Dragon(s):
10493776_350.png

607739_350.png

Genes (only if different than the image): N/A.
Flower Color: Red and white? (If you can't mix up the colors, just do white!)
Accent/Skin: None!
Facing Left or Right: It's a couple, so - Lucci on the left, Lumazi on the right.
Payment Type: Treasure!
vvgWY51.png VruE4yh.png
@CartelSaide Thirty HC sounds good for the carrots, and splitting up your fee works fine!

@Zekkass Sure thing, I'll go ahead and mark you for one. :) Let's see...mixing the colors are fine. I will likely make it a gradient, if that's ok? It'll come up to 50k for a couple.
@CartelSaide Thirty HC sounds good for the carrots, and splitting up your fee works fine!

@Zekkass Sure thing, I'll go ahead and mark you for one. :) Let's see...mixing the colors are fine. I will likely make it a gradient, if that's ok? It'll come up to 50k for a couple.
@Shamise - sweetness~ I'll send you the 40 scrolls right now then to secure the deal, and you just lemme know when the piece is finished and you're in need of the other 40 HC :D Have a lovely day dear! And take your time ^w^ I understand you've got a lot of other requests to get to lolz
@Shamise - sweetness~ I'll send you the 40 scrolls right now then to secure the deal, and you just lemme know when the piece is finished and you're in need of the other 40 HC :D Have a lovely day dear! And take your time ^w^ I understand you've got a lot of other requests to get to lolz
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide It shouldn't be a terrible wait. I just have a few more things to finish today before I can get to work on them. :) Thank you so much!!
@CartelSaide It shouldn't be a terrible wait. I just have a few more things to finish today before I can get to work on them. :) Thank you so much!!
@Shamise Yes, that sounds good! Looking forward to it~

(And to confirm, I pay when you post the art, yes?)
@Shamise Yes, that sounds good! Looking forward to it~

(And to confirm, I pay when you post the art, yes?)
vvgWY51.png VruE4yh.png
@Shamise

Hello! Can I get a ping when you're taking orders again, please? :)
@Shamise

Hello! Can I get a ping when you're taking orders again, please? :)
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@Pusillanimous Sure thing!
@Zekkass Yea, once I post, payment is due. :)
@Pusillanimous Sure thing!
@Zekkass Yea, once I post, payment is due. :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36