Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Flower Beds! [Tundras/Mirror, Working]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36
@Shamise Somehow I don't notice the ping. How much the whole thing with rabbit markings? :)
@Shamise Somehow I don't notice the ping. How much the whole thing with rabbit markings? :)
shopT.gifIAVsupb.pngy7TyMJF.png
@Aztec I'm glad you like them!! :D

@Pusillanimous Your's is ready!

@rosedragoness How does 20k sound for unique markings?
@Aztec I'm glad you like them!! :D

@Pusillanimous Your's is ready!

@rosedragoness How does 20k sound for unique markings?
nDsT6rK.png 244.str.Shamise2_zpsx4cgau62.pngshamise_pixels_final.gif35jwmte.jpg
@Shamise

AHHHHHH!!! X3 He's so PERFECT! Thank you!
@Shamise

AHHHHHH!!! X3 He's so PERFECT! Thank you!
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@Shamise so total is 50k ? sure.. I will pay you today :) .
@Shamise so total is 50k ? sure.. I will pay you today :) .
shopT.gifIAVsupb.pngy7TyMJF.png
@rosedragoness That's right! You aren't required to pay until the adopt is done. (Some people like to pay in advance though, but you guys don't have to.)
@rosedragoness That's right! You aren't required to pay until the adopt is done. (Some people like to pay in advance though, but you guys don't have to.)
@Shamise It's precious! I just put it in her profile.

When light's done profit pushing at the end of the week, I'll be coming back for more!
@Shamise It's precious! I just put it in her profile.

When light's done profit pushing at the end of the week, I'll be coming back for more!
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!
@shamise Are you open? :O I'd like to order one, but I'm not sure how much this boy would be. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5425989] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/54260/5425989_350.png[/img] [/url]
@shamise
Are you open? :O I'd like to order one, but I'm not sure how much this boy would be.

5425989_350.png
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
@Shamise - I hate to be a bother, but I ordered mine with different genes for Carrot Top? I ordered it with him having Iri/Shim/UB not the genes he has now :/ It looks lovely otherwise, it's just not what I ordered D: I'm terribly sorry! You take your time fixing it, and I'll tip you for the extra trouble when you get around to it! Thank you!
@Shamise - I hate to be a bother, but I ordered mine with different genes for Carrot Top? I ordered it with him having Iri/Shim/UB not the genes he has now :/ It looks lovely otherwise, it's just not what I ordered D: I'm terribly sorry! You take your time fixing it, and I'll tip you for the extra trouble when you get around to it! Thank you!
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide It's no bother at all!! Sorry about that! I can get that fixed for you, no problem. :) No need for a tip, it was my error.

@Rosedragoness @Clover77734 Your's are ready!

@Aggron Yes, I am open. I'm moving a bit slow, though. For that order, it would just be 30k (since you didn't add anything on aside from genes.)
@CartelSaide It's no bother at all!! Sorry about that! I can get that fixed for you, no problem. :) No need for a tip, it was my error.

@Rosedragoness @Clover77734 Your's are ready!

@Aggron Yes, I am open. I'm moving a bit slow, though. For that order, it would just be 30k (since you didn't add anything on aside from genes.)
@shamise

Awesome! And I see there is also an option for flower colour - Could I get Gawain's in the same colour as his Flower Fall?

Lastly, do I pay before or after you finish?
@shamise

Awesome! And I see there is also an option for flower colour - Could I get Gawain's in the same colour as his Flower Fall?

Lastly, do I pay before or after you finish?
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36