Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sitting Pretty - PINGLIST
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48
@Eylim Hi !! I'm sorry if I am bothering or maybe im just dumb, but the first post says your shop is closed while the pinglist says it is open ?? ovo
I'd like to be added to the general pinglist please ! and place an order if I can aaaaah
@Eylim Hi !! I'm sorry if I am bothering or maybe im just dumb, but the first post says your shop is closed while the pinglist says it is open ?? ovo
I'd like to be added to the general pinglist please ! and place an order if I can aaaaah
HI5lm08.png
@Eylim
Aahh, may I be added to the pinglist for when you reopen??
@Eylim
Aahh, may I be added to the pinglist for when you reopen??
@Eylim can I be on the ping list please?
@Eylim can I be on the ping list please?
@Eylim would you be interested in a lineart trade? Conor ins on your lines for ones on mine?
http://img08.deviantart.net/4fa7/i/2015/159/6/f/dragoon_copy_3_by_dandyduo-d8wile5.png
@Eylim would you be interested in a lineart trade? Conor ins on your lines for ones on mine?
http://img08.deviantart.net/4fa7/i/2015/159/6/f/dragoon_copy_3_by_dandyduo-d8wile5.png
@Juyoung @Sildrael @Komari @HollowedAngel

I'm SO sorry for the late reply!! I've been so busy @m@
I've added you all to the pinglist for reopening! Thanks a ton for your interest.
Hollowed, please PM me! We can discuss there. :'D

@Zhar
That should be fine!! Please PM me. ^^
@Juyoung @Sildrael @Komari @HollowedAngel

I'm SO sorry for the late reply!! I've been so busy @m@
I've added you all to the pinglist for reopening! Thanks a ton for your interest.
Hollowed, please PM me! We can discuss there. :'D

@Zhar
That should be fine!! Please PM me. ^^
6gNJryW.png
@eylim no problem at all! oh yeah i was wondering if you'd ever be interested in an art trade? no worries if not o:
@eylim no problem at all! oh yeah i was wondering if you'd ever be interested in an art trade? no worries if not o:
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Juyoung
Sure!! If you're hoping for that, could you PM me? ^^
@Juyoung
Sure!! If you're hoping for that, could you PM me? ^^
6gNJryW.png
@Eylim

Just wondering since it's been over a month how my portraits are coming? :oc I don't want to rush you or anything, I'm just curious.
@Eylim

Just wondering since it's been over a month how my portraits are coming? :oc I don't want to rush you or anything, I'm just curious.
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@Eylim Same with OverlordFreya ^ I ordered about May of the 16th? It cost 52k ^^ [quote name="Mewnaphy" date=2015-05-16 08:00:49] @Eylim Cool! How much for one of this little guy? Apparel: just the hat, filigree banner, and tunic, if possible! Accent: no Elemental Background: Arcane [/quote] Of course, this is by no means to rush you or anything. Just curious to know the progress, that's all :D (I can wait until the end of the year pretty much lol, please do not stress out about it)
@Eylim

Same with OverlordFreya ^ I ordered about May of the 16th? It cost 52k ^^
Mewnaphy wrote on 2015-05-16:
@Eylim

Cool! How much for one of this little guy?

Apparel: just the hat, filigree banner, and tunic, if possible!
Accent: no
Elemental Background: Arcane

Of course, this is by no means to rush you or anything. Just curious to know the progress, that's all :D (I can wait until the end of the year pretty much lol, please do not stress out about it)
tumblr_ozug0vi2Vt1uoy3ywo1_500.png
@OverlordFreya @Mewnaphy and @SolarRush

Hey there!! Thank you so much for checking in, and I'm so sorry for the long wait time. I'm pretty sure I have both of yours either done or almost done, it's just a matter of resizing and uploading and I haven't had the time for that between work and being back home with my family. Solar, as far as yours goes, the skin has been giving me trouble, so that's what's taken so long.
Thank you all so much for waiting, I'm so incredibly sorry it's taken so much time. >m<
@OverlordFreya @Mewnaphy and @SolarRush

Hey there!! Thank you so much for checking in, and I'm so sorry for the long wait time. I'm pretty sure I have both of yours either done or almost done, it's just a matter of resizing and uploading and I haven't had the time for that between work and being back home with my family. Solar, as far as yours goes, the skin has been giving me trouble, so that's what's taken so long.
Thank you all so much for waiting, I'm so incredibly sorry it's taken so much time. >m<
6gNJryW.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48