Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Interest check - Baby Mirror adopts
1 2 3 4
@Karkate
if you make this please ping me :)
I will buy some
(I love mirrors XD)
@Karkate
if you make this please ping me :)
I will buy some
(I love mirrors XD)
insert funny joke here
@Karkate

Can you add me to the ping list if you decide to open? I've been trying to find a mirror adoptable I like for my random progen.
@Karkate

Can you add me to the ping list if you decide to open? I've been trying to find a mirror adoptable I like for my random progen.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@morningstar1 @JinxMoonstone Eep you have both been added to the list!!

I also have a few sketches of a Spiral baby base I may show and one attempts for a previous adopt I might show on here to see whut people think. :'))
@morningstar1 @JinxMoonstone Eep you have both been added to the list!!

I also have a few sketches of a Spiral baby base I may show and one attempts for a previous adopt I might show on here to see whut people think. :'))
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/052/5/4/spiral_previews_by_thepokemon123941-d8iwll4.png[/img] Here are the Spiral adopt sketches I'm considering of taking on. I thought the third would be best to keep up the theme of the Mirror baby's pose... but how do people think?? Which looks best. (I'll add these to the main post)
spiral_previews_by_thepokemon123941-d8iwll4.png

Here are the Spiral adopt sketches I'm considering of taking on. I thought the third would be best to keep up the theme of the Mirror baby's pose... but how do people think?? Which looks best. (I'll add these to the main post)
@Karkate
Ohh, these are really cute, would love to get some when you do them :D
Also please give me a ping if you decide to do them :)
@Karkate
Ohh, these are really cute, would love to get some when you do them :D
Also please give me a ping if you decide to do them :)
Eisbrecher-Text.png
@LiquidSilver Thanks!! When I've had input on which sketch to make the base from I'll get started on opening these. And of course, you have been added!!
@LiquidSilver Thanks!! When I've had input on which sketch to make the base from I'll get started on opening these. And of course, you have been added!!
@Karkate
I love that Mirror ;u ;
And the spirals :D
I personally like 2 and 3 for the spiral designs uv u
You can add me to the pinglist!
What a coincidence to run into you in the forums, I saw Mylo has become quite fashionable, and I'm so happy to see one of my babies has made it to a good home ;u ;
@Karkate
I love that Mirror ;u ;
And the spirals :D
I personally like 2 and 3 for the spiral designs uv u
You can add me to the pinglist!
What a coincidence to run into you in the forums, I saw Mylo has become quite fashionable, and I'm so happy to see one of my babies has made it to a good home ;u ;
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
@Karkate
I like the bottom spiral best, although it doesn't look as long as the other two. It looks kind of like a ferret xD
@Karkate
I like the bottom spiral best, although it doesn't look as long as the other two. It looks kind of like a ferret xD
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
@Ototo Hello!! Aah I'm glad they're liked, and you will be added to the list as well!! ;;w;; Hehe it does look like a decision between two and three, trouble is I think I personally prefer two but three for the pose. :'(( And yes whut a coincidence!! I actually see you a lot around here haha, you got some adopts from one of my friends as well. c': And of course quite some apparel looks fab on him... I just have so little of it.... in time though he will be a greater model. >w> Aw and I'm happy I found him and could do that!! It's super nice when your babies go to good homes. ;;v;;

@Scream Ahah yes the little guy is huddled a bit... might make him longer and more flopped out. :'))

Thanks for the input!!
@Ototo Hello!! Aah I'm glad they're liked, and you will be added to the list as well!! ;;w;; Hehe it does look like a decision between two and three, trouble is I think I personally prefer two but three for the pose. :'(( And yes whut a coincidence!! I actually see you a lot around here haha, you got some adopts from one of my friends as well. c': And of course quite some apparel looks fab on him... I just have so little of it.... in time though he will be a greater model. >w> Aw and I'm happy I found him and could do that!! It's super nice when your babies go to good homes. ;;v;;

@Scream Ahah yes the little guy is huddled a bit... might make him longer and more flopped out. :'))

Thanks for the input!!
@Karkate
You could always pick one to start with, then eventually bring in the second pose as another option o:
@Karkate
You could always pick one to start with, then eventually bring in the second pose as another option o:
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
1 2 3 4