Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 292 293 294 295 296 ... 493 494
@miirshroom

Ahhhh, thank you! I wanted something that reminded me of the north woods in fall, and this is perfect. You're the best! ^_^
@miirshroom

Ahhhh, thank you! I wanted something that reminded me of the north woods in fall, and this is perfect. You're the best! ^_^
aQTk6ad.png
@miirshroom

Thank you so much! C: I couldn't find any dang crows so I had to change my order a little ahhh. But other than that its the same. Items/order sent in :3
@miirshroom

Thank you so much! C: I couldn't find any dang crows so I had to change my order a little ahhh. But other than that its the same. Items/order sent in :3
@miirshroom Thank you! Payment has been sent!
@miirshroom Thank you! Payment has been sent!
DmlTJ6X.png
@Miirshroom Thank you!
@Miirshroom Thank you!
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
@Miirshroom [b]Bonsai (season):[/b] 2 Windblown Wisp Fruit (Spring) [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] 500px [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] Labradorite color and blue quartz substrate [b]Plants:[/b] 2 Glow mushrooms, 1 blue-lipped thresh, 1 withered rosebush [b]Creatures:[/b] 1 regular crow, 1 leucistic crow, one bleeding heart crow, one magpie, 2 wildwood owlets, 1 plague bat, 1 opaline cobra, 1 frost whisperer,3 sets of small meal moths, [b]Decorations:[/b] 1 blue quartz cluster, 3 small bird skulls, 1 set of 5 etched tusks one juniper deadwood [b]Placement Directions:[/b] Whatever you think looks the best tbh, i hope I'm not ordering too much rn, but if I am let me know and I'll remove stuff! [quote=Materials list] [columns] ? 17,000t ? 2x Labradorite ? 11x Blue Quartz ? 15x Wisp Fruit ? 1x Wind Element Familiar ? 20x Glow Mushrooms ? 10x Blue-Lipped Thresh [nextcol] ? 1x Withered Rose ? 10x Crow ? 10x Leucistic Crow ? 10x Bleeding Heart Crow ? 15x Wildwood Owlet ? 10x Plague Bat [nextcol] ? 5x Opal Cobra ? 15x Frost Whisperer ? 30x Meal Moth ? 10x Sparrow Skulls ? 15x Etched Tusks ? 10x Leather [/quote]
@Miirshroom

Bonsai (season): 2 Windblown Wisp Fruit (Spring)
Planter Type (&Configuration): 500px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Labradorite color and blue quartz substrate
Plants: 2 Glow mushrooms, 1 blue-lipped thresh, 1 withered rosebush
Creatures: 1 regular crow, 1 leucistic crow, one bleeding heart crow, one magpie, 2 wildwood owlets, 1 plague bat, 1 opaline cobra, 1 frost whisperer,3 sets of small meal moths,
Decorations: 1 blue quartz cluster, 3 small bird skulls, 1 set of 5 etched tusks one juniper deadwood
Placement Directions: Whatever you think looks the best tbh, i hope I'm not ordering too much rn, but if I am let me know and I'll remove stuff!
Quote:
? 17,000t
? 2x Labradorite
? 11x Blue Quartz
? 15x Wisp Fruit
? 1x Wind Element Familiar
? 20x Glow Mushrooms
? 10x Blue-Lipped Thresh
? 1x Withered Rose
? 10x Crow
? 10x Leucistic Crow
? 10x Bleeding Heart Crow
? 15x Wildwood Owlet
? 10x Plague Bat
? 5x Opal Cobra
? 15x Frost Whisperer
? 30x Meal Moth
? 10x Sparrow Skulls
? 15x Etched Tusks
? 10x Leather
ZM3TQUN.png
@miirshroom

Could I order a starter bonsai please? Ill add to it once I work out what I want and get the materials, if that's okay~
@miirshroom

Could I order a starter bonsai please? Ill add to it once I work out what I want and get the materials, if that's okay~
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
@miirshroom

Oh my yassss. It's amazing, thank you so very much! :D Absolutely lovely work, I shall certainly like to order more from you in the future. :3
@miirshroom

Oh my yassss. It's amazing, thank you so very much! :D Absolutely lovely work, I shall certainly like to order more from you in the future. :3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Miirshroom I'd like to update my bonsai! [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/01%20Bonsai%20Pixels%201101-1200/1143.200px.Triblobyte_zpsyvz1pyoy.png[/img] This one, to be exact. I'd like to change the planter to pots, and make it a double (200px+200px), if possible. I'd like to get configuration 5m and the other can be configuration 7 (or any pot you think would work better with the layout). Keep everything up to the runestone in the first half, config 7. The prickly pear, bones, fossils, and rocks can be arranged in the other pot. If I haven't gotten my notes wrong, it should be: 5kt for updates 5kt for increased size + 20 intact clay pots
@Miirshroom

I'd like to update my bonsai!

1143.200px.Triblobyte_zpsyvz1pyoy.png

This one, to be exact.

I'd like to change the planter to pots, and make it a double (200px+200px), if possible. I'd like to get configuration 5m and the other can be configuration 7 (or any pot you think would work better with the layout).

Keep everything up to the runestone in the first half, config 7. The prickly pear, bones, fossils, and rocks can be arranged in the other pot.

If I haven't gotten my notes wrong, it should be:
5kt for updates
5kt for increased size + 20 intact clay pots

yQoJnTx.png nY73F6r.pngozXiCa6.png
[center]@Artimisnight12 @bandit1971 @ Kaimon payments received! @StarRise Sure, I will send details by Message in a while @Reinnu [i]On the night of the new moon, the light of glow mushrooms to mark the path most welcome.[/i] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/ec94/f/2017/181/2/d/1164_150px_reinnu_by_miirshroom-dbencp8.png[/img] @Triblobyte [i]A Sunflecked Fieldmouse peeps out from behind a driftwood log infested by Red-blooded Sappers. It probably has nothing to fear from the nearby treesnake, but you never know...[/i] [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/1f40/f/2017/181/d/8/1165_pots200_triblobyte_by_miirshroom-dbencp3.png[/img] @Octy [i]Mushrooms coexist with the oak bonsai and the Dust Slither in this planter. The oak provides shelter, the mushrooms attract small rodents, and the snake gets its meals practically walking into it's jaws.[/i] [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/4269/f/2017/181/f/e/1166_pots200_octy_by_miirshroom-dbencow.png[/img] @Ebrietas [i]Let's play a game of "is it an egg or a rock?" Dragons are typically very bad at this game, after all half of the elemental flights produce eggs that look anything but organic.[/i] [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/bbe6/f/2017/181/b/6/1167_pots200_ebrietas_by_miirshroom-dbencor.png[/img] @MarvinMcMillian [i]Leaves and shavings of birch bark catch between the hedgehog's spines. The perfect camouflage. Perfect.[/i] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/c4e0/f/2017/181/c/9/1168_150px_marvinmcmillian_by_miirshroom-dbencop.png[/img] [size=2]I am getting really sick of people dropping in on Saturdays on a day's notice when all I want to do is sit in a corner and work on my art projects all day *internal screaming*[/size][/center]
@Artimisnight12 @bandit1971 @ Kaimon payments received!

@StarRise Sure, I will send details by Message in a while

@Reinnu
On the night of the new moon, the light of glow mushrooms to mark the path most welcome.
1164_150px_reinnu_by_miirshroom-dbencp8.png

@Triblobyte
A Sunflecked Fieldmouse peeps out from behind a driftwood log infested by Red-blooded Sappers. It probably has nothing to fear from the nearby treesnake, but you never know...
1165_pots200_triblobyte_by_miirshroom-dbencp3.png

@Octy
Mushrooms coexist with the oak bonsai and the Dust Slither in this planter. The oak provides shelter, the mushrooms attract small rodents, and the snake gets its meals practically walking into it's jaws.
1166_pots200_octy_by_miirshroom-dbencow.png

@Ebrietas
Let's play a game of "is it an egg or a rock?"
Dragons are typically very bad at this game, after all half of the elemental flights produce eggs that look anything but organic.

1167_pots200_ebrietas_by_miirshroom-dbencor.png

@MarvinMcMillian
Leaves and shavings of birch bark catch between the hedgehog's spines.
The perfect camouflage.
Perfect.

1168_150px_marvinmcmillian_by_miirshroom-dbencop.png

I am getting really sick of people dropping in on Saturdays on a day's notice when all I want to do is sit in a corner and work on my art projects all day *internal screaming*
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom that is absolutely /gorgeous/! I could get hooked on ordering Bonsai :D
@miirshroom that is absolutely /gorgeous/! I could get hooked on ordering Bonsai :D
yQoJnTx.png nY73F6r.pngozXiCa6.png
1 2 ... 292 293 294 295 296 ... 493 494