Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 245 246 247 248 249 ... 493 494
[center]Just a note that adding snow and lightning effects is slowing things down, as expected, but I'll probably manage to get out at least one more round of dropoffs this weekend. @Silentstep 5k treasure for the 150px planter (and 10xChickadees), but otherwise looks good if you'd like to send payment! @Rarecinnimonroll @Parselmouth Orders look good, send payment and I'll add you to the list! @Jazz [i]The snow piled on the boughs of your bonsai is stable enough for now, but threatens to collapse onto your stone archway if the weather should get just a little warmer.[/i] [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/5f96/f/2017/185/2/4/979_150px_jazz_by_miirshroom-dbf4pib.png[/img] [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/71fd/f/2017/185/d/a/979_snow_150px_jazz_by_miirshroom-dbf4pi7.png[/img] @Cyrya [i]Petals and leaves are tangled in the underbrush on either side of your bonsai pot arrangement as the wind switches direction.[/i] [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/9011/f/2017/185/6/4/980_pots200_cyrya_by_miirshroom-dbf4phr.png[/img] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/9d57/f/2017/185/5/6/980_b_leaves_pots200_cyrya_by_miirshroom-dbf4pi1.png[/img] @Seagold3733 [i][b]Apple blossoms sweeping,[/b] [color=grey][Size=2]The Spring Morning dawns,[/size][/color] [b]A Dust Slither sleeping,[/b] [color=grey][Size=2]The Summer sunny Day,[/size][/color] [b]Spiny Hedgehog creeping,[/b] [color=grey][Size=2]The Autumn Twilight falls,[/size][/color] [b]Birch branches creaking,[/b] [color=grey][Size=2]The approaching Winter Night.[/size][/color][/i] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/3576/f/2017/185/8/b/981_snow_pots500_seagold3733_by_miirshroom-dbf4phj.png[/img] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/1eb7/f/2017/185/7/a/981_pots500_seagold3733_by_miirshroom-dbf4pho.png[/img] @sgkat [i][b]*Zap!*[/b] ((Arcs of lightning lance left from the runestone central to your planter.)) [b]*Crackle!*[/b] ((A residual charge plays out between the two copper spires to the right, long after they were last struck.))[/i] [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/61a9/f/2017/185/2/c/982_lightning_pots400_sgkat_by_miirshroom-dbf4phd.png[/img] [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/ef9a/f/2017/185/7/7/982_pots400_sgkat_by_miirshroom-dbf4ph5.png[/img] [size=2]Recently recovered a bunch of pictures from a dead harddrive from the one time I went to Europe for a highschool thing. Lots of lovely pictures of the ruins Rome and Pompeii.[/size][/center]
Just a note that adding snow and lightning effects is slowing things down, as expected, but I'll probably manage to get out at least one more round of dropoffs this weekend.

@Silentstep 5k treasure for the 150px planter (and 10xChickadees), but otherwise looks good if you'd like to send payment!

@Rarecinnimonroll @Parselmouth Orders look good, send payment and I'll add you to the list!

@Jazz
The snow piled on the boughs of your bonsai is stable enough for now, but threatens to collapse onto your stone archway if the weather should get just a little warmer.
979_150px_jazz_by_miirshroom-dbf4pib.png 979_snow_150px_jazz_by_miirshroom-dbf4pi7.png

@Cyrya
Petals and leaves are tangled in the underbrush on either side of your bonsai pot arrangement as the wind switches direction.
980_pots200_cyrya_by_miirshroom-dbf4phr.png 980_b_leaves_pots200_cyrya_by_miirshroom-dbf4pi1.png

@Seagold3733
Apple blossoms sweeping,
The Spring Morning dawns,
A Dust Slither sleeping,
The Summer sunny Day,
Spiny Hedgehog creeping,
The Autumn Twilight falls,
Birch branches creaking,
The approaching Winter Night.

981_snow_pots500_seagold3733_by_miirshroom-dbf4phj.png
981_pots500_seagold3733_by_miirshroom-dbf4pho.png

@sgkat
*Zap!*
((Arcs of lightning lance left from the runestone central to your planter.))
*Crackle!*
((A residual charge plays out between the two copper spires to the right, long after they were last struck.))

982_lightning_pots400_sgkat_by_miirshroom-dbf4phd.png
982_pots400_sgkat_by_miirshroom-dbf4ph5.png

Recently recovered a bunch of pictures from a dead harddrive from the one time I went to Europe for a highschool thing. Lots of lovely pictures of the ruins Rome and Pompeii.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
Thank you again @miirshroom! These are really fun to see and I love seeing the little things you write about for each order :)
Thank you again @miirshroom! These are really fun to see and I love seeing the little things you write about for each order :)
UzQhxsx.png
@miirshroom thank you *_* it's pretty!! wow that's one athletic mouse :D
@miirshroom thank you *_* it's pretty!! wow that's one athletic mouse :D
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@miirshroom
Oh geeze, I hope I filled this out correctly! If not I apologize, it's 12 AM where I'm at rn

Bonsai (season): Miniature Potash Peach, Spring
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 150px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Yellow
Plants: Short Desert Scrub, Cindershroom, Fire Flower,
Creatures: Ruby-Throated Hummingbird (flying), Bleeding Heart Crow (back facing front)
Decorations: Rose Quartz, Light Fragment
Placement Directions: N/A (Put anything anywhere you want! I don't mind uvu)

15x Miniature Potash Peach
10x Sacridite
1,000 Treasure
5,000 Treasure
10x Desert Scrub
10x Cindershroom
10x Fire Flower
10x Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
10x Bleeding Heart Crow
10x Rose Quartz
2,500 Treasure
@miirshroom
Oh geeze, I hope I filled this out correctly! If not I apologize, it's 12 AM where I'm at rn

Bonsai (season): Miniature Potash Peach, Spring
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Yellow
Plants: Short Desert Scrub, Cindershroom, Fire Flower,
Creatures: Ruby-Throated Hummingbird (flying), Bleeding Heart Crow (back facing front)
Decorations: Rose Quartz, Light Fragment
Placement Directions: N/A (Put anything anywhere you want! I don't mind uvu)

15x Miniature Potash Peach
10x Sacridite
1,000 Treasure
5,000 Treasure
10x Desert Scrub
10x Cindershroom
10x Fire Flower
10x Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
10x Bleeding Heart Crow
10x Rose Quartz
2,500 Treasure
Xt3QMmA.png

KYE + HE/HIM + MALE
+3 FR / FLORIDA
@mirrshroom
Ah, okay. Payment will be late because I'm on vacation right now, and I'm going to need to figure out how to get some of the stuff. XD
@mirrshroom
Ah, okay. Payment will be late because I'm on vacation right now, and I'm going to need to figure out how to get some of the stuff. XD
1014_b_150px_silentstep_by_miirshroom-dbensv6.png
@miirshroom I've had my eye on your shop for quite a long time now. (^_^) I hope I filled things out correctly - please tell me if I messed anything up! (>_<)

Bonsai (season): Paper Birch (Starwood Night)
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Black planter with Blue Quartz substrate
Plants: N/A
Creatures: Black Capped Chickadee x1, Dreamwaker x1
Decorations: Quartz Crystal x1, Stone Fertility Statue x1
Placement Directions: The tree should be located closer to the the left side of the planter. Put one Black Capped Chickadee sitting facing left on the top-right area of the tree (look at Wolfadoodle's order for reference. It's like that, only flipped). Put one Dreamwaker in an upright sitting position (look under your post of Public Art Assets for the Dreamwaker positioned closest to its official image for reference) facing right under the tree, to the right of the tree trunk (the side of the tree that has the lower leaves/the side the Black Capped Chickadee is on). On the other side of the tree (left side of the tree trunk), place a Stone Fertility Statue (under the tree). Lastly, on the right side of the planter, away from the tree, add a Quartz Crystal standing alone.

Thank you for taking your time to make such wonderful pixel bonsais - I really appreciate it~ (^_^) This is an adorable shop.

Items:
- 7000 treasure (7k treasure)
- 10x Birch Logs (Material; item)
- 10x Depleted Sacridite (Material; item)
- 10x Black Capped Chickadee (Meat; food)
- 10x Dreamwaker (Meat; food)
- 10x Stone Fertility Statue (Material; item)
- 10x Crystal Quartz (Material; item)

My payment PM will come a little later, since I still have to hunt down some of the items. (>_<)
@miirshroom I've had my eye on your shop for quite a long time now. (^_^) I hope I filled things out correctly - please tell me if I messed anything up! (>_<)

Bonsai (season): Paper Birch (Starwood Night)
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Black planter with Blue Quartz substrate
Plants: N/A
Creatures: Black Capped Chickadee x1, Dreamwaker x1
Decorations: Quartz Crystal x1, Stone Fertility Statue x1
Placement Directions: The tree should be located closer to the the left side of the planter. Put one Black Capped Chickadee sitting facing left on the top-right area of the tree (look at Wolfadoodle's order for reference. It's like that, only flipped). Put one Dreamwaker in an upright sitting position (look under your post of Public Art Assets for the Dreamwaker positioned closest to its official image for reference) facing right under the tree, to the right of the tree trunk (the side of the tree that has the lower leaves/the side the Black Capped Chickadee is on). On the other side of the tree (left side of the tree trunk), place a Stone Fertility Statue (under the tree). Lastly, on the right side of the planter, away from the tree, add a Quartz Crystal standing alone.

Thank you for taking your time to make such wonderful pixel bonsais - I really appreciate it~ (^_^) This is an adorable shop.

Items:
- 7000 treasure (7k treasure)
- 10x Birch Logs (Material; item)
- 10x Depleted Sacridite (Material; item)
- 10x Black Capped Chickadee (Meat; food)
- 10x Dreamwaker (Meat; food)
- 10x Stone Fertility Statue (Material; item)
- 10x Crystal Quartz (Material; item)

My payment PM will come a little later, since I still have to hunt down some of the items. (>_<)
999_b_150px_jadebird_by_miirshroom-dbf4pr7.png
@miirshroom
Sorry for the late reply but thank you again!! :D
@miirshroom
Sorry for the late reply but thank you again!! :D
@miirshroom I don't know if you received this, and I'd like to apologize for the inconvenience, but I meant to type type 1 instead of type 2 on the forum, and I have edited it accordingly. (^_^') I'm very sorry for making a mistake.
@miirshroom I don't know if you received this, and I'd like to apologize for the inconvenience, but I meant to type type 1 instead of type 2 on the forum, and I have edited it accordingly. (^_^') I'm very sorry for making a mistake.
999_b_150px_jadebird_by_miirshroom-dbf4pr7.png
@miirshroom

May i have a ping next time snow coating is avalible?
@miirshroom

May i have a ping next time snow coating is avalible?
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo8_250.png
@miirshroom

=D I have wanted one of your bonsai's forever! I am so glad I finally found your thread!

Bonsai (season): Trident Maple (autumn) [x15 maple seeds], Coast Redwood (light) [x15 redwood logs], x2 Sugar Maple (1 yellow, 1 orange) [ x30 maple leaves]
Planter type: 500px (signature) Metallic Pot set - configuration 15, 9, 14 [15kt]
Planter and/or Substrate Colors: Gold metallic planter [x3 gold ore], Crystal Quartz Substrate [+2kt]
Plants: Mushrooms #1 [x10 cindershrooms)
Creatures: Scarabs [x10 scale scarab]
Decorations: Crystal Quartz [x10 crystal quartz]
Placement Directions: As long as it looks nice I have no preference =D

I included the prices in the order because I am only 90% sure I marked the prices down correctly. Payment is being sent via PM momentarily =D

*Edit, saw your note on first page and checked my post. Forgot to add the third Config! I am so sorry! I inserted it into the order! (Was 15&9, now reads 15, 9, 14)*
@miirshroom

=D I have wanted one of your bonsai's forever! I am so glad I finally found your thread!

Bonsai (season): Trident Maple (autumn) [x15 maple seeds], Coast Redwood (light) [x15 redwood logs], x2 Sugar Maple (1 yellow, 1 orange) [ x30 maple leaves]
Planter type: 500px (signature) Metallic Pot set - configuration 15, 9, 14 [15kt]
Planter and/or Substrate Colors: Gold metallic planter [x3 gold ore], Crystal Quartz Substrate [+2kt]
Plants: Mushrooms #1 [x10 cindershrooms)
Creatures: Scarabs [x10 scale scarab]
Decorations: Crystal Quartz [x10 crystal quartz]
Placement Directions: As long as it looks nice I have no preference =D

I included the prices in the order because I am only 90% sure I marked the prices down correctly. Payment is being sent via PM momentarily =D

*Edit, saw your note on first page and checked my post. Forgot to add the third Config! I am so sorry! I inserted it into the order! (Was 15&9, now reads 15, 9, 14)*
eO9J5Cj.png
1 2 ... 245 246 247 248 249 ... 493 494