Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 247 248 249 250 251 ... 493 494
[center]@Houndour @JoYoon @LHshey @miuaki @JCStitches Orders received and added to list! @Kuroida so many lightning layers [i]Conductor Lemming // A symphony of Lightning // Audience of mice.[/i] [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/6627/f/2017/185/1/7/984_lightning_500px_kuroida_by_miirshroom-dbf4pgm.png[/img] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/6e34/f/2017/185/3/8/984_500px_kuroida_by_miirshroom-dbf4pgq.png[/img] @bulletbras [i]It's always a wise choice to include a Lightning runestone with a set of copper pots: the constant low level current keeps away corrosion so they keep looking clean and fresh![/i] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/0330/f/2017/185/c/4/986_b_pots200_bulletbras_by_miirshroom-dbf4pgg.png[/img] @Romarin [i]Your Apple bonsai has grown around the fertility statue placed beside it, entwining it in a flowery embrace.[/i] [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/5f18/f/2017/185/f/d/988_200px_romarin_by_miirshroom-dbf4pg6.png[/img] @Velsim [i]A rose bush has readily entwined itself with the branches of a deadwood maple. Romantic dragons might consider this to be a symbol of undying love or friendship.[/i] [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/3588/f/2017/185/3/b/989_b_200px_velsim_by_miirshroom-dbf4pg2.png[/img] @Lyvalaea [i]Your bonsai garden overflows with plants that thrive in the bright sunlight. The Hemlock grows a lush foliage that has never been dulled by Winter's cold.[/i] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/85d5/f/2017/185/7/a/990_leaves_pots150_lyvalaea_by_miirshroom-dbf4pfz.png[/img] [i]Heat rolls across the land as a heavy wave. You pick up a dark stone from one of the piles only to drop it immediately as your hand is scorched by the heat it has absorbed.[/i] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/e5f6/f/2017/185/1/5/992_pots200_lyvalaea_by_miirshroom-dbf4pf9.png[/img] [size=2]I kindof want to make a sculpture. Bet I could make something nifty based on the Shifting Expanse. Probably should sketch up some concepts before I get serious. Also should probably find a deburring tool and a proper sized soldering iron. And take a proper inventory of my sculpture materials. There are a lot of steps involved...[/size][/center]
@Houndour @JoYoon @LHshey @miuaki @JCStitches Orders received and added to list!

@Kuroida so many lightning layers

Conductor Lemming //
A symphony of Lightning //
Audience of mice.

984_lightning_500px_kuroida_by_miirshroom-dbf4pgm.png

984_500px_kuroida_by_miirshroom-dbf4pgq.png

@bulletbras
It's always a wise choice to include a Lightning runestone with a set of copper pots: the constant low level current keeps away corrosion so they keep looking clean and fresh!
986_b_pots200_bulletbras_by_miirshroom-dbf4pgg.png

@Romarin
Your Apple bonsai has grown around the fertility statue placed beside it, entwining it in a flowery embrace.
988_200px_romarin_by_miirshroom-dbf4pg6.png

@Velsim
A rose bush has readily entwined itself with the branches of a deadwood maple. Romantic dragons might consider this to be a symbol of undying love or friendship.
989_b_200px_velsim_by_miirshroom-dbf4pg2.png

@Lyvalaea
Your bonsai garden overflows with plants that thrive in the bright sunlight. The Hemlock grows a lush foliage that has never been dulled by Winter's cold.
990_leaves_pots150_lyvalaea_by_miirshroom-dbf4pfz.png

Heat rolls across the land as a heavy wave. You pick up a dark stone from one of the piles only to drop it immediately as your hand is scorched by the heat it has absorbed.
992_pots200_lyvalaea_by_miirshroom-dbf4pf9.png

I kindof want to make a sculpture. Bet I could make something nifty based on the Shifting Expanse. Probably should sketch up some concepts before I get serious. Also should probably find a deburring tool and a proper sized soldering iron. And take a proper inventory of my sculpture materials. There are a lot of steps involved...
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom omg it's awesome thanks so much! :O And that blurb is perfect haha
@miirshroom omg it's awesome thanks so much! :O And that blurb is perfect haha
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@miirshroom is there any way i can get less plants on the right pot on the last one? o.o At least, just to match the crowded feel of the one on the left? <3
@miirshroom is there any way i can get less plants on the right pot on the last one? o.o At least, just to match the crowded feel of the one on the left? <3
@miirshroom

Wow, these are amazing! Is there still room on your list to accept this order? (please tell me if I missed something)

Bonsai (season): Sugar Maple (Autumn Yellow) [15x Maple Leaf]
Planter Type (&Configuration): 150px Brown Basic Ceramic
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Basic Ceramic (Brown) [2x Banded Sardonyx]
Plants: Thresh [10x Dayglo Thresh], Ivy #1 [20x Hallowed Ivy]
Creatures: Sparrow [10x Java Sparrow], Butterflies [10x White Cabbage Butterfly]
Decorations: Fragment (Arcane) [1x Glass Hybrid Fragment], Quartz [10x Pink Quartz]
Placement Directions: I'd prefer the tree and Arcane Fragment to be together on the right, and the Pink Quartz gemstone on the left. The Java Sparrow is perched near trunk of the tree. Other than that, it's up to you! :D
@miirshroom

Wow, these are amazing! Is there still room on your list to accept this order? (please tell me if I missed something)

Bonsai (season): Sugar Maple (Autumn Yellow) [15x Maple Leaf]
Planter Type (&Configuration): 150px Brown Basic Ceramic
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Basic Ceramic (Brown) [2x Banded Sardonyx]
Plants: Thresh [10x Dayglo Thresh], Ivy #1 [20x Hallowed Ivy]
Creatures: Sparrow [10x Java Sparrow], Butterflies [10x White Cabbage Butterfly]
Decorations: Fragment (Arcane) [1x Glass Hybrid Fragment], Quartz [10x Pink Quartz]
Placement Directions: I'd prefer the tree and Arcane Fragment to be together on the right, and the Pink Quartz gemstone on the left. The Java Sparrow is perched near trunk of the tree. Other than that, it's up to you! :D
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
@miirshroom Showing up super late for pick up, but its LOVELY! Thank you so much. :D
@miirshroom Showing up super late for pick up, but its LOVELY! Thank you so much. :D
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
@Lyvalaea Sure, I sometimes have trouble fitting in the threshes when there aren't any open spaces. Does it look okay now, or would you like any other adjustments? [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/5a49/f/2017/185/2/4/992_b_pots200_lyvalaea_by_miirshroom-dbf4pfj.png[/img] @Hexacoatl Yep, your order looks good and if you'd like to send payment I can add you to the list :) @TheVandal The most basic orders start at only 4k treasure plus a handful of items from Gathering or the Coliseum if you're ever interested!
@Lyvalaea Sure, I sometimes have trouble fitting in the threshes when there aren't any open spaces. Does it look okay now, or would you like any other adjustments?

992_b_pots200_lyvalaea_by_miirshroom-dbf4pfj.png

@Hexacoatl Yep, your order looks good and if you'd like to send payment I can add you to the list :)

@TheVandal The most basic orders start at only 4k treasure plus a handful of items from Gathering or the Coliseum if you're ever interested!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom that's so much it looks fantastic!
@miirshroom that's so much it looks fantastic!
JXPktXK.png
The Donnern Division
Science is full of art and wonder
she/her | 28 | art grad
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
ETM9q0n.pngXPuAyXP.pngtK3WMbi.png07CjdBi.png
@miirshroom Hello, here's my order :)

Bonsai (season): Trident Maple (autumn), Red Maple (autumn), Silver Maple (autumn), Sugar Maple (autumn, yellow), Sugar Maple (autumn, orange), Sugar Maple (autumn, red), Japanese Maple (autumn)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 500px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: black planter, regular mulch
Plants: 4 Mycena Mushrooms clusters, 2 double payments of Hallowed Ivy, double order of Arctic Scrub, two orders of Sweet Grass
Creatures: Oasis Songbird, 2 Dustwing Hummingbirds, Omen Seeker, Magpie, Sunflecked Field Mouse, two Duskrats, Arctic Lemming, 2 swarms of Honeybees, 5 Micromoths
Decorations: 1 Smoky Quartz crystal, 1 Large Driftwood Log
Placement Directions: Oasis Songbird perched in a tree, both Dustwing Hummingbirds with wings out, Omen Seeker in a tree, Magpie profile on substrate, Sunflecked field Mouse in the lower branches of a tree, both Duskrats in a tree, Arctic Lemming on 2 feet. Other than that, whatever will look nicest. If the directions for the animals don`t work, feel free to do whatever you think will look best. :)

Thank you in advance!!
@miirshroom Hello, here's my order :)

Bonsai (season): Trident Maple (autumn), Red Maple (autumn), Silver Maple (autumn), Sugar Maple (autumn, yellow), Sugar Maple (autumn, orange), Sugar Maple (autumn, red), Japanese Maple (autumn)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 500px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: black planter, regular mulch
Plants: 4 Mycena Mushrooms clusters, 2 double payments of Hallowed Ivy, double order of Arctic Scrub, two orders of Sweet Grass
Creatures: Oasis Songbird, 2 Dustwing Hummingbirds, Omen Seeker, Magpie, Sunflecked Field Mouse, two Duskrats, Arctic Lemming, 2 swarms of Honeybees, 5 Micromoths
Decorations: 1 Smoky Quartz crystal, 1 Large Driftwood Log
Placement Directions: Oasis Songbird perched in a tree, both Dustwing Hummingbirds with wings out, Omen Seeker in a tree, Magpie profile on substrate, Sunflecked field Mouse in the lower branches of a tree, both Duskrats in a tree, Arctic Lemming on 2 feet. Other than that, whatever will look nicest. If the directions for the animals don`t work, feel free to do whatever you think will look best. :)

Thank you in advance!!
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@miirshroom
I saved up a ton to get stuff for this (thanks hatchery!), but tell me if I did anything wrong.
b]Bonsai (season):[/b] Paper Birch (Starwood Night)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 200 px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Labradorite, regular mulch
Plants: Glow Mushrooms, Madame Snapdragons
Creatures: Glowing Cave Gecko, Crow
Decorations: N/A
Placement Directions: Crow at the base of the tree, gecko on the opposite side, snap dragons near the base of the tree, mushrooms inbetween snap dragons and gecko.
Thank you in advance! :)
@miirshroom
I saved up a ton to get stuff for this (thanks hatchery!), but tell me if I did anything wrong.
b]Bonsai (season):[/b] Paper Birch (Starwood Night)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 200 px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Labradorite, regular mulch
Plants: Glow Mushrooms, Madame Snapdragons
Creatures: Glowing Cave Gecko, Crow
Decorations: N/A
Placement Directions: Crow at the base of the tree, gecko on the opposite side, snap dragons near the base of the tree, mushrooms inbetween snap dragons and gecko.
Thank you in advance! :)
G2akZ1Q.gif
+ 3 hrs
any prns
—————
giphy.gif
Bamboo Shoot
@miirshroom
Bonsai (season) 2 red maples and 1 trident maple(Autumn)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 500 PX/signature size
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Labradorite + regular mulch
Plants: Glow Mushrooms and Mycena mushrooms
Creatures: none
Decorations: none
Placement Directions: A red maple and trident maple next to each other on the left side, mushrooms in between all over the mulch, and one red maple on the right side please. Thank you so much! (in advance)
@miirshroom
Bonsai (season) 2 red maples and 1 trident maple(Autumn)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 500 PX/signature size
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Labradorite + regular mulch
Plants: Glow Mushrooms and Mycena mushrooms
Creatures: none
Decorations: none
Placement Directions: A red maple and trident maple next to each other on the left side, mushrooms in between all over the mulch, and one red maple on the right side please. Thank you so much! (in advance)
4444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444LYJfRhP.gif44444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444
1 2 ... 247 248 249 250 251 ... 493 494