Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pretty Pearls, Whip Spirals, Nocs [C]
@Azelas How's this look for Khalidah? I'm happy to touch anything up or change colors around. Her face is a profile so I wasn't 100% sure how to do the accent there, so let me know if you had a different preference. I'm also using imgur for the first time so tell me if something's wonky. [img]http://i.imgur.com/tUPCvvu.png[/img]
@Azelas How's this look for Khalidah? I'm happy to touch anything up or change colors around. Her face is a profile so I wasn't 100% sure how to do the accent there, so let me know if you had a different preference. I'm also using imgur for the first time so tell me if something's wonky.

tUPCvvu.png
@Gracie88 I'd love a ping when you reopen slots (if possible.) I just love your pearlcatchers!
@Gracie88 I'd love a ping when you reopen slots (if possible.) I just love your pearlcatchers!
@Gracie88
It was certainly worth the wait as she looks absolutely perfect! Thank you very much! <3
@Gracie88
It was certainly worth the wait as she looks absolutely perfect! Thank you very much! <3
@Gracie88 Can I get a ping when you reopen?
@Gracie88 Can I get a ping when you reopen?
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
@Gracie88 Could I be pinged when you reopen? c:
@Gracie88 Could I be pinged when you reopen? c:
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@Gracie88
dang, dude im so sorry..
your ping got lost in a sea of pings, so i've only seen her now but she looks amazing! i love it so much!
@Gracie88
dang, dude im so sorry..
your ping got lost in a sea of pings, so i've only seen her now but she looks amazing! i love it so much!
MUYNhfy.png qR9UjYJ.png
VpMOGhK.png7vhtsnW.png
dEe2UrM.pngawUnQ0L.png
@Gracie88 Spirals! :D Me wants! I see a similar spiral in the first page, and the art for that was gorgeous too :D Dragon Name: Nethyr Dragon Link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18925024] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/189251/18925024_350.png[/img] [/url] Mug Color: Leafy-ish to match his wings? Maybe leaf-veins. Apparel: - Accent/Skin: - Changes to Dragon: - Size(s): Standard, is 300px possible? Other Requests: Nothing much. Maybe would like his striking blue eyes to contrast, but I think it already would and the way you do the eyes are gorgeous :D Would order another one for his mate but she's still little so. But if it's okay. [s]This is going to drive me broke[/s] Dragon Name: Neyla Dragon link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=193315&did=19246699 Here's her adult preview: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=10&style=7&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=1&tert=3&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] Mug Color: Black, with some red accents but idk how I want it, I'm thinking maybe a stipple effect near the bottom, but if you have anything simple and nicer in mind feel free to go wild on it. She's meant to look a little creepy and undead-y. Size(s): Same as above. Other Requests: -
@Gracie88 Spirals! :D Me wants! I see a similar spiral in the first page, and the art for that was gorgeous too :D

Dragon Name: Nethyr
Dragon Link:
18925024_350.png

Mug Color: Leafy-ish to match his wings? Maybe leaf-veins.
Apparel: -
Accent/Skin: -
Changes to Dragon: -
Size(s): Standard, is 300px possible?
Other Requests: Nothing much. Maybe would like his striking blue eyes to contrast, but I think it already would and the way you do the eyes are gorgeous :D

Would order another one for his mate but she's still little so. But if it's okay. This is going to drive me broke

Dragon Name: Neyla
Dragon link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=193315&did=19246699
Here's her adult preview:
dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=10&style=7&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=1&tert=3&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
Mug Color: Black, with some red accents but idk how I want it, I'm thinking maybe a stipple effect near the bottom, but if you have anything simple and nicer in mind feel free to go wild on it. She's meant to look a little creepy and undead-y.
Size(s): Same as above.
Other Requests: -
@Kaolyn Since Fire is pushing this week, I'm only open on a group art thread which is taking exalt fodder as payment. So if you had exalt fodder and wanted to jump on this opportunity, that would be fantastic. :D Otherwise I'll ping you when I'm open here?
@Kaolyn Since Fire is pushing this week, I'm only open on a group art thread which is taking exalt fodder as payment. So if you had exalt fodder and wanted to jump on this opportunity, that would be fantastic. :D Otherwise I'll ping you when I'm open here?
@Gracie88 normally I would, but my fodder's dry at the moment so yes do ping me when you're open again xD
@Gracie88 normally I would, but my fodder's dry at the moment so yes do ping me when you're open again xD
Attack of the ping lists! [b]The bolded ping lists will be deleted after this post[/b], so if you want to stay on a ping list of some sort, speak up about which. Or if you want off the lists. Tried to only @ people once. The pricing and item system has been redone completely, and the thread generally got a nice facelift. Let me know if anything looks off now! Or if the spreadsheet is too confusing. And, a better look at the new breed: [img]http://i.imgur.com/PvKL6lT.png[/img] I am considering changing the light strand into something not holiday-related. My original thought had been a clotheshanger (keeping in line with household dragons mishaps theme), but it's just too bulky. My qp suggested a mobile, which is nice, but I wasn't able to sketch one that I liked. So! If anyone else has suggestions, they're welcome. New breeds: @Changelin, @Vexia, @Maiiau, @Upstart, @AceofSpades, @Ototo, @tollyzeekay, @Angii, @pooses, @ketzel99, @picklemeister, @Dory, @Ragnaroc, @KarkatSizemore, @Marceline, @Winged0, @Juyoung, @spiderling, @Sherlocked, @Firtarian, @Fireworks, Pyr [b]Nocturne breed:[/b] @nanairo, @Pyr Generic new content: Ragnaroc, Marceline, @Dragondrop, @HollyBleurose, @Kmirandi96, @Fiorgynn, @stygianzin, @Arazamatazza, @ryoubakura [b]When open again:[/b] @Ferri, @VanSwssAlmd, @Lodzhal, @eschertecture, Kmirandi96, @nemodave, @Empyre, Pyr, @Ammut, Arazamatazza, @Dask, @Adirael, ryoubakura, @Vera, @Impception, @Yamuerte, @BlackWinter, @Juleatic, @Claritywind, @GryphonSong, @Epulina, @Locus [b]Items open:[/b] Firtarian, stygianzin @Kaolyn I can consider you the first order now if you'd like? The base price for both spirals would be 35k. For Nethyr, it would be +1k for shimmer and I could do some leaf vein texture on the mug for 4k. And for Neyla, +5k for crystal and +1k for shimmer. For red accenting, hmm. I could do a speckle-freckle like pattern near the bottom, which is what I imagine by stippling? Like some darker red in back and then just a little bright red to pop. Or there's always making the rim bright red, or adding a little accent like... slash marks on the mug or a cross. Blood splatter? |D Blood splatter might border into 4k territory but the other suggestions would be free. So in total it'd be 81k in total for both if that sounds good!
Attack of the ping lists! The bolded ping lists will be deleted after this post, so if you want to stay on a ping list of some sort, speak up about which. Or if you want off the lists. Tried to only @ people once.

The pricing and item system has been redone completely, and the thread generally got a nice facelift. Let me know if anything looks off now! Or if the spreadsheet is too confusing.

And, a better look at the new breed:
PvKL6lT.png
I am considering changing the light strand into something not holiday-related. My original thought had been a clotheshanger (keeping in line with household dragons mishaps theme), but it's just too bulky. My qp suggested a mobile, which is nice, but I wasn't able to sketch one that I liked. So! If anyone else has suggestions, they're welcome.

New breeds: @Changelin, @Vexia, @Maiiau, @Upstart, @AceofSpades, @Ototo, @tollyzeekay, @Angii, @pooses, @ketzel99, @picklemeister, @Dory, @Ragnaroc, @KarkatSizemore, @Marceline, @Winged0, @Juyoung, @spiderling, @Sherlocked, @Firtarian, @Fireworks, Pyr

Nocturne breed: @nanairo, @Pyr

Generic new content: Ragnaroc, Marceline, @Dragondrop, @HollyBleurose, @Kmirandi96, @Fiorgynn, @stygianzin, @Arazamatazza, @ryoubakura

When open again: @Ferri, @VanSwssAlmd, @Lodzhal, @eschertecture, Kmirandi96, @nemodave, @Empyre, Pyr, @Ammut, Arazamatazza, @Dask, @Adirael, ryoubakura, @Vera, @Impception, @Yamuerte, @BlackWinter, @Juleatic, @Claritywind, @GryphonSong, @Epulina, @Locus

Items open: Firtarian, stygianzin

@Kaolyn I can consider you the first order now if you'd like? The base price for both spirals would be 35k. For Nethyr, it would be +1k for shimmer and I could do some leaf vein texture on the mug for 4k. And for Neyla, +5k for crystal and +1k for shimmer. For red accenting, hmm. I could do a speckle-freckle like pattern near the bottom, which is what I imagine by stippling? Like some darker red in back and then just a little bright red to pop. Or there's always making the rim bright red, or adding a little accent like... slash marks on the mug or a cross. Blood splatter? |D Blood splatter might border into 4k territory but the other suggestions would be free. So in total it'd be 81k in total for both if that sounds good!