Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pretty Pearls, Whip Spirals, Nocs [C]
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 89 90
@gracie88 I would love a ping if you re-open, and also for Nocturne and new breeds! :-) Your art is wonderful!
@gracie88 I would love a ping if you re-open, and also for Nocturne and new breeds! :-) Your art is wonderful!
tumblr_ot29obhqnu1rde8rlo1_100.gif
@gracie88 I would also like to be added to your pinglist of when you're open again, if that's alright! uvu
@gracie88 I would also like to be added to your pinglist of when you're open again, if that's alright! uvu
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
@gracie88 please add me to the pinglist when you open again!
@gracie88 please add me to the pinglist when you open again!
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
Oh my gosh, I'm on break so I brought my tablet home specifically to finish all the art I need to do, and wouldn't it be just my luck that I don't think to bring the actual adopt files home. Bah! My roommate can hopefully email them to me tomorrow when she gets new batteries for her mouse, since I took my mouse which makes it a liiiittle hard to use my desktop computer.

Anyway, I've added people to the ping list, I guess I'll tidy up the docs and hopefully do art tomorrow. oTL
Oh my gosh, I'm on break so I brought my tablet home specifically to finish all the art I need to do, and wouldn't it be just my luck that I don't think to bring the actual adopt files home. Bah! My roommate can hopefully email them to me tomorrow when she gets new batteries for her mouse, since I took my mouse which makes it a liiiittle hard to use my desktop computer.

Anyway, I've added people to the ping list, I guess I'll tidy up the docs and hopefully do art tomorrow. oTL
@Gracie88

Ahhh, I forgot if I asked to be on the pinglist or not yet but if so- Id love to be!
@Gracie88

Ahhh, I forgot if I asked to be on the pinglist or not yet but if so- Id love to be!
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@Juleatic Thank you for being patient with me, I hope the adopts are worth the wait. ;o; I didn't do a ton of fidgeting with exact gembond outlines, so if you see anywhere now or later where overlapping items bother you, just let me know and I'll shave part of them off. Also! I took a few liberties with the basket and blanket colors, if you'd like to see your original suggestions or something else, just let me know. :) [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/b39322eb3f6e278082311ab1d31fa854/tumblr_nykbpeY0Th1rz3j7zo2_1280.png[/img] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/fe06e574e1ea06af9088cf3504c26c9a/tumblr_nykbpeY0Th1rz3j7zo3_r1_1280.png[/img] Officially 4 left on my list and hopefully I can do at least 2 tomorrow. Edit: remembered to color her belly haha
@Juleatic Thank you for being patient with me, I hope the adopts are worth the wait. ;o; I didn't do a ton of fidgeting with exact gembond outlines, so if you see anywhere now or later where overlapping items bother you, just let me know and I'll shave part of them off. Also! I took a few liberties with the basket and blanket colors, if you'd like to see your original suggestions or something else, just let me know. :)

tumblr_nykbpeY0Th1rz3j7zo2_1280.png
tumblr_nykbpeY0Th1rz3j7zo3_r1_1280.png

Officially 4 left on my list and hopefully I can do at least 2 tomorrow.

Edit: remembered to color her belly haha
@Gracie88 oh my ;/////; thank you so much, they turned out really beautiful! i don't see anything right now that would bother me so yeah *___* thank you again, they are too cute ;__;
@Gracie88 oh my ;/////; thank you so much, they turned out really beautiful! i don't see anything right now that would bother me so yeah *___* thank you again, they are too cute ;__;
tumblr_inline_nrfexpRtWh1rbfe8q_500.gif
Triple Chocolate Gen1 Auction this way!
@Gracie88
Add me to pinglists for new content and openings please~
@Gracie88
Add me to pinglists for new content and openings please~
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif