Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Layer Accents and Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115
Unless I'm mistaken (a distinct possibility) a dragon cannot have more than one skin or accent equipped.

It makes sense with skins, since it covers the entire body, no point in wearing two.

But it would be amazing to be able to layer skins and accents, and accents with other accents. I would love to be able to do this. I would sandpaper a baby penguin to make this happen.

Make them work like apparel, give us the ability to equip multiples and rearrange their layering.
If the admins are worried about server strain, make every slot except for the first work like unlocking apparel slots. I don't even care if it costs gems to do, I just want to be able to use multiple accents, or layer accents with the festival skins.
Unless I'm mistaken (a distinct possibility) a dragon cannot have more than one skin or accent equipped.

It makes sense with skins, since it covers the entire body, no point in wearing two.

But it would be amazing to be able to layer skins and accents, and accents with other accents. I would love to be able to do this. I would sandpaper a baby penguin to make this happen.

Make them work like apparel, give us the ability to equip multiples and rearrange their layering.
If the admins are worried about server strain, make every slot except for the first work like unlocking apparel slots. I don't even care if it costs gems to do, I just want to be able to use multiple accents, or layer accents with the festival skins.

Yeah that would be nice.. And that might get more people interested in buying skin/accents too x3

Support.

Yeah that would be nice.. And that might get more people interested in buying skin/accents too x3

Support.
TOW2n3q.png
I'd love to be able to stack, especially with accents that affect different parts of the dragon. Like accents that affect a pearlcatcher's pearl, versus an accent that affects their wings. There'd be no reason for the koi fish bowl accent to include a monarch butterfly effect on the wing, but both of those accents exist and it'd be nice to not be limited to chosing one!

Support!
I'd love to be able to stack, especially with accents that affect different parts of the dragon. Like accents that affect a pearlcatcher's pearl, versus an accent that affects their wings. There'd be no reason for the koi fish bowl accent to include a monarch butterfly effect on the wing, but both of those accents exist and it'd be nice to not be limited to chosing one!

Support!
itUKoww.pngFyaVcOZ.pngpP2K51Q.pngpkt5tJ1.png3taVtCs.png3fSUhqQ.png
Yes PLEASE! Support!
Yes PLEASE! Support!
Support :o
Support :o
Forum-signature.png
Support, I can see myself developing an accent addiction...
Support, I can see myself developing an accent addiction...
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Even though I don't really use skins or accents, I can see why someone would want this, so support!
Even though I don't really use skins or accents, I can see why someone would want this, so support!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Ohhh so much support. This could be grant.
Ohhh so much support. This could be grant.
LW9qHew.png
Woah, I didn't know you couldn't equip more than one accent? That's dumb. Support.
Woah, I didn't know you couldn't equip more than one accent? That's dumb. Support.
Tumblr ! | Accent Thread ! | Fatties !
Thank you everyone.

This actually shouldn't be too hard to add, since they can reuse a lot of the item code really. The skins and accents layer over a dragon just like apparel so I don't see any real reason they can't implement this.
Thank you everyone.

This actually shouldn't be too hard to add, since they can reuse a lot of the item code really. The skins and accents layer over a dragon just like apparel so I don't see any real reason they can't implement this.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115