Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Primary Gene Suggestions
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 194 195
[quote name="estetisk" date="2018-10-21 07:14:33" ] [quote name="JonTargaryen" date="2018-09-22 09:33:49" ] [quote name="Smikkles" date="2018-09-22 05:15:57" ] [quote name="AquaParrot" date="2018-09-22 04:20:37" ] [quote name="MistressMagpie" date="2018-09-19 20:40:20" ] [quote name="Songjay" date="2018-05-08 22:07:25" ] [quote name="EmberEyes" date="2018-05-01 19:34:29" ] [quote name="CATASTIC" date="2018-04-10 16:05:49" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/t87cCUK.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JErfdKf.png[/img] Primary Name: Temple Secondary Name: Glyph I don't know if it should be a treasure or gem gene-but maybe if it is made, and polished up-then it might be more clear. I also don't know how the colors might work-maybe it could glow? Or have gradients? Anyways-these genes are kind of based off of magical runes, the runes gene, the light nymph, and Aztec square spiral type things. (@CATASTIC pinging myself so I know when people quote me owo) [/quote] I think this is absolutely FANTASTIC. I really hope the staff consider this. One suggestion I'd offer, though, is to have minimal patter along the sides and up the feet. That way, the primary would be a perfect match to Runes. [/quote] Yes. I'll take twenty of these. [/quote] OMG I love this so much! Total support! [/quote] Heck yeah!~ I love the look of it! I'd get twenty pff [/quote] This looks amazing! I’d totally love a dragon with these, and aren’t there some Aztec items? This would be an amazing match-up! [/quote] That's gorgeous and I need this, like, now pls <3 [/quote] YES PLEASE!! This is beautiful and I fully support it!! Amazing job CATASTIC !! [/quote] Full support for this one!
estetisk wrote on 2018-10-21 07:14:33:
JonTargaryen wrote on 2018-09-22 09:33:49:
Smikkles wrote on 2018-09-22 05:15:57:
AquaParrot wrote on 2018-09-22 04:20:37:
MistressMagpie wrote on 2018-09-19 20:40:20:
Songjay wrote on 2018-05-08 22:07:25:
EmberEyes wrote on 2018-05-01 19:34:29:
CATASTIC wrote on 2018-04-10 16:05:49:
t87cCUK.png
JErfdKf.png
Primary Name: Temple
Secondary Name: Glyph
I don't know if it should be a treasure or gem gene-but maybe if it is made, and polished up-then it might be more clear. I also don't know how the colors might work-maybe it could glow? Or have gradients? Anyways-these genes are kind of based off of magical runes, the runes gene, the light nymph, and Aztec square spiral type things.
(@CATASTIC pinging myself so I know when people quote me owo)

I think this is absolutely FANTASTIC. I really hope the staff consider this. One suggestion I'd offer, though, is to have minimal patter along the sides and up the feet. That way, the primary would be a perfect match to Runes.

Yes. I'll take twenty of these.

OMG I love this so much! Total support!
Heck yeah!~ I love the look of it! I'd get twenty pff
This looks amazing! I’d totally love a dragon with these, and aren’t there some Aztec items? This would be an amazing match-up!

That's gorgeous and I need this, like, now pls <3

YES PLEASE!! This is beautiful and I fully support it!! Amazing job CATASTIC !!

Full support for this one!
earthh5.png
[quote name="Absofacto" date="2018-11-13 12:29:06" ] Cool tertiary gene: veins like crystal or magma veins around the dragons body O: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/58/ae/19/58ae1963530bc4323af11593e76a5edd.jpg[/img] [/quote] oh my gOD YES i support this omg imagine all the lore ideas you could get from a gene like this,,,
Absofacto wrote on 2018-11-13 12:29:06:
Cool tertiary gene: veins
like crystal or magma veins around the dragons body O:
58ae1963530bc4323af11593e76a5edd.jpg
oh my gOD YES
i support this omg
imagine all the lore ideas you could get from a gene like this,,,
[quote name="ViperaUnion" date="2018-07-21 09:32:04" ] [quote name="BarkSpirit" date="2018-07-19 07:08:00" ] [quote name="OrigamiBoat" date="2018-07-18 18:45:42" ] Stone/statue primary that makes the dragon look like it's made of stone? [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/eb/Seated_stone_statue_of_Buddha_at_Samneung-gye_Namsan_in_Gyeongju%2C_Korea_02.jpg[/img] This sort of gravelly roughness, maybe the colors could be diluted a bit. What do y'all think? [/quote] If it's done well it'd definitely look fantastic. I support this idea. [/quote] I WOULD KILL FOR THIS I was just coming in to suggest this. We've got segmented dragons and metal dragons, so how about something that makes our guys look like they're made of rocks? Think of all the possibilities! Circuit and it's an ancient piece of technology. Add Gembond to make it even stone-ier or give it gems like it's part of a mine. Maybe add a Tertiary gene that looks like moss? Then we can have mossy statues! [/quote]
ViperaUnion wrote on 2018-07-21 09:32:04:
BarkSpirit wrote on 2018-07-19 07:08:00:
OrigamiBoat wrote on 2018-07-18 18:45:42:
Stone/statue primary that makes the dragon look like it's made of stone?
Seated_stone_statue_of_Buddha_at_Samneung-gye_Namsan_in_Gyeongju%2C_Korea_02.jpg
This sort of gravelly roughness, maybe the colors could be diluted a bit. What do y'all think?
If it's done well it'd definitely look fantastic. I support this idea.
I WOULD KILL FOR THIS

I was just coming in to suggest this. We've got segmented dragons and metal dragons, so how about something that makes our guys look like they're made of rocks? Think of all the possibilities! Circuit and it's an ancient piece of technology. Add Gembond to make it even stone-ier or give it gems like it's part of a mine. Maybe add a Tertiary gene that looks like moss? Then we can have mossy statues!
tastefulmarketing.gif
[quote name="CATASTIC" date="2018-04-10 16:05:49" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/t87cCUK.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JErfdKf.png[/img] Primary Name: Temple Secondary Name: Glyph I don't know if it should be a treasure or gem gene-but maybe if it is made, and polished up-then it might be more clear. I also don't know how the colors might work-maybe it could glow? Or have gradients? Anyways-these genes are kind of based off of magical runes, the runes gene, the light nymph, and Aztec square spiral type things. (@/CATASTIC pinging myself so I know when people quote me owo) [/quote] i [b]THINK[/b] im quoting this right, cant have pyramid spam but omg i love this! it looks like a gene common in earth dragons!!(like Starmap or Jupiter/Saturn is arcane to me) which i think we could use!! 101% support, would love to see more colors! (omg lapis) Edit: sorry for le ping o3o the one i copied from was hectic!
t87cCUK.png
JErfdKf.png
I don't know if it should be a treasure or gem gene-but maybe if it is made, and polished up-then it might be more clear. I also don't know how the colors might work-maybe it could glow? Or have gradients? Anyways-these genes are kind of based off of magical runes, the runes gene, the light nymph, and Aztec square spiral type things.
(@/CATASTIC pinging myself so I know when people quote me owo)

i THINK im quoting this right, cant have pyramid spam but omg i love this! it looks like a gene common in earth dragons!!(like Starmap or Jupiter/Saturn is arcane to me) which i think we could use!! 101% support, would love to see more colors! (omg lapis)

Edit: sorry for le ping o3o the one i copied from was hectic!
TBD
[quote name="DemonKid" date="2018-11-19 19:50:05" ] [quote name="CATASTIC" date="2018-04-10 16:05:49" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/t87cCUK.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JErfdKf.png[/img] Primary Name: Temple Secondary Name: Glyph I don't know if it should be a treasure or gem gene-but maybe if it is made, and polished up-then it might be more clear. I also don't know how the colors might work-maybe it could glow? Or have gradients? Anyways-these genes are kind of based off of magical runes, the runes gene, the light nymph, and Aztec square spiral type things. (@/CATASTIC pinging myself so I know when people quote me owo) [/quote] i [b]THINK[/b] im quoting this right, cant have pyramid spam but omg i love this! it looks like a gene common in earth dragons!!(like Starmap or Jupiter/Saturn is arcane to me) which i think we could use!! 101% support, would love to see more colors! (omg lapis) Edit: sorry for le ping o3o the one i copied from was hectic! [/quote] I gosh... I have to have this.
DemonKid wrote on 2018-11-19 19:50:05:
t87cCUK.png
JErfdKf.png
(@/CATASTIC pinging myself so I know when people quote me owo)

i THINK im quoting this right, cant have pyramid spam but omg i love this! it looks like a gene common in earth dragons!!(like Starmap or Jupiter/Saturn is arcane to me) which i think we could use!! 101% support, would love to see more colors! (omg lapis)

Edit: sorry for le ping o3o the one i copied from was hectic!

I gosh... I have to have this.
Currently looking for: Sable/Blush G1s
Girlfriend of Azurodin,
[quote name="AgCat" date="2018-05-31 06:51:32" ] So I was looking at the spirit animals, and I thought: why not based new genes off them? It'd have swirly pattern inside the dragon, gradient color and dusting glitter. Here's a rough mock up on a random moon+pear tundra. I sampled the accent colors off Trail/Pinstripe. I got lazy at the wings but you get the idea. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/5902/f/2018/151/e/7/tundra_spirit_demo_1_by_ag_cat-dcd1yc5.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/24540.png[/img] [/quote] I love this idea! A misty gene like this would be cool for ghost dragons or something. Just an idea.
AgCat wrote on 2018-05-31 06:51:32:
So I was looking at the spirit animals, and I thought: why not based new genes off them? It'd have swirly pattern inside the dragon, gradient color and dusting glitter. Here's a rough mock up on a random moon+pear tundra. I sampled the accent colors off Trail/Pinstripe. I got lazy at the wings but you get the idea.
tundra_spirit_demo_1_by_ag_cat-dcd1yc5.png
24540.png

I love this idea! A misty gene like this would be cool for ghost dragons or something. Just an idea.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Could we get a version of Glimmer as a primary gene? No, not iridescent; iridescent looks like holographic foil and glimmer looks like glitter filled jelly. It would be nice to be able to have a squishy glitter dragon :3
Could we get a version of Glimmer as a primary gene? No, not iridescent; iridescent looks like holographic foil and glimmer looks like glitter filled jelly. It would be nice to be able to have a squishy glitter dragon :3
PFU56VO.png
[quote name="Absofacto" date="2018-11-13 12:29:06" ] Cool tertiary gene: veins like crystal or magma veins around the dragons body O: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/58/ae/19/58ae1963530bc4323af11593e76a5edd.jpg[/img] [/quote] @Absofacto Smirch can fit that role already if done correctly. Like the idea though. Maybe something like Smirch but with more clearly defined lines and without the gradient/transparent parts, and some illusion of depth to the design.
Absofacto wrote on 2018-11-13 12:29:06:
Cool tertiary gene: veins
like crystal or magma veins around the dragons body O:
58ae1963530bc4323af11593e76a5edd.jpg
@Absofacto Smirch can fit that role already if done correctly. Like the idea though. Maybe something like Smirch but with more clearly defined lines and without the gradient/transparent parts, and some illusion of depth to the design.
PFU56VO.png
@luckykitty

smirch is made to look like slime over top of the dragon these would looks like ridges like in the picture im sorry but theyre not the same

if im being honestly my ideas a more thin version of opal
@luckykitty

smirch is made to look like slime over top of the dragon these would looks like ridges like in the picture im sorry but theyre not the same

if im being honestly my ideas a more thin version of opal
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif
^ please check out my portfolio! ^
P.S. Don't be afraid to ping me! I'm in a lot of forums and I don't usually check up on them without a notification.
[quote name="HydreigonOxide" date="2018-11-21 09:36:17" ] [quote name="AgCat" date="2018-05-31 06:51:32" ] So I was looking at the spirit animals, and I thought: why not based new genes off them? It'd have swirly pattern inside the dragon, gradient color and dusting glitter. Here's a rough mock up on a random moon+pear tundra. I sampled the accent colors off Trail/Pinstripe. I got lazy at the wings but you get the idea. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/5902/f/2018/151/e/7/tundra_spirit_demo_1_by_ag_cat-dcd1yc5.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/24540.png[/img] [/quote] I love this idea! A misty gene like this would be cool for ghost dragons or something. Just an idea. [/quote] Full support! I'd love this kind of pattern on a dragon.
HydreigonOxide wrote on 2018-11-21 09:36:17:
AgCat wrote on 2018-05-31 06:51:32:
So I was looking at the spirit animals, and I thought: why not based new genes off them? It'd have swirly pattern inside the dragon, gradient color and dusting glitter. Here's a rough mock up on a random moon+pear tundra. I sampled the accent colors off Trail/Pinstripe. I got lazy at the wings but you get the idea.
tundra_spirit_demo_1_by_ag_cat-dcd1yc5.png
24540.png

I love this idea! A misty gene like this would be cool for ghost dragons or something. Just an idea.

Full support! I'd love this kind of pattern on a dragon.
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcnoirv.png
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 194 195