Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Account locking
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I like the general idea. I think there needs to be some tweaks to the matter, to keep people for exploiting too much of this.
I like the general idea. I think there needs to be some tweaks to the matter, to keep people for exploiting too much of this.
SYJDX48.png
Don't support. Account locking is for banned/suspended players only and locking your account is unfair to other players. They have the feed bonus to keep you returning to the game. No dragons age or grow could also effect other offspring.

However, if the dragons do grow/age but the rest is the same, I'm okay with it. But the cooldown would be super long and max lock for 0-2 months (if not you could like, lock forever).
Don't support. Account locking is for banned/suspended players only and locking your account is unfair to other players. They have the feed bonus to keep you returning to the game. No dragons age or grow could also effect other offspring.

However, if the dragons do grow/age but the rest is the same, I'm okay with it. But the cooldown would be super long and max lock for 0-2 months (if not you could like, lock forever).
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Allunar
I agree with that. Maybe just the breeding and feeding will stop, but aging will not.
I think it is just Hibernation(I that idea) and you can only do it up to maybe 3 months.
The idea for account locking is great in general, but just deciding how to work it out is the tricky part. I think it is a great idea and maybe fr staff can consider doing it!
I also think that you should type a reason why you are locking your account to.

Phew. That was longer than expected...
@Allunar
I agree with that. Maybe just the breeding and feeding will stop, but aging will not.
I think it is just Hibernation(I that idea) and you can only do it up to maybe 3 months.
The idea for account locking is great in general, but just deciding how to work it out is the tricky part. I think it is a great idea and maybe fr staff can consider doing it!
I also think that you should type a reason why you are locking your account to.

Phew. That was longer than expected...
shadowswirl_by_woods_of_lynn-dbpz8ar.png
@ShadowSwirl
Woah, how did you find this thread? o.o
@ShadowSwirl
Woah, how did you find this thread? o.o
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
It was on the second page I think... I don't remember tbh... I have been pretty active on the forums today, so I don't even remember what I did! XD
It was on the second page I think... I don't remember tbh... I have been pretty active on the forums today, so I don't even remember what I did! XD
shadowswirl_by_woods_of_lynn-dbpz8ar.png
support! I tend to leave FR infrequently, but when I do, I return to all my dragons starving ;(
support! I tend to leave FR infrequently, but when I do, I return to all my dragons starving ;(
CXky6Lf.gif
She/Her | FR +3
@StingTheAnimus :D Good news is that we now have the hibernal den. Any dragons you put in there won't lose any hunger so if you know you're going to be away you can store them all in there and not have to worry about feeding them.
And if you're gone for more than 45 days your dragons will automatically be fed when you get back.
@StingTheAnimus :D Good news is that we now have the hibernal den. Any dragons you put in there won't lose any hunger so if you know you're going to be away you can store them all in there and not have to worry about feeding them.
And if you're gone for more than 45 days your dragons will automatically be fed when you get back.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin
thanks!
@Lonin
thanks!
CXky6Lf.gif
She/Her | FR +3
Support!
Support!
bEvLAND.png
[quote name="Lonin" date="2020-04-24 11:36:27" ] @StingTheAnimus :D Good news is that we now have the hibernal den. Any dragons you put in there won't lose any hunger so if you know you're going to be away you can store them all in there and not have to worry about feeding them. And if you're gone for more than 45 days your dragons will automatically be fed when you get back. [/quote] I think this has solved this issue, so no support.
Lonin wrote on 2020-04-24 11:36:27:
I think this has solved this issue, so no support.
a b o u t - h a t c h e r y
36vcrVo.png
I rent nests through the nest network.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31