Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin's Brew ingredient cleanout
1 2
I would like some way to use up the hundreds of green goo or grey slime etc. Maybe a food item that would use say 50 or more of only one item. They are just taking up space and I don't transmute at Baldwin's Brew as often any more because of this
I would like some way to use up the hundreds of green goo or grey slime etc. Maybe a food item that would use say 50 or more of only one item. They are just taking up space and I don't transmute at Baldwin's Brew as often any more because of this
I personally sell all of mine on the AH, though doing so in the forums would work too. You can transmute stuff to sell for extra money, but imo selling the raw materials is the best income for low effort.
I personally sell all of mine on the AH, though doing so in the forums would work too. You can transmute stuff to sell for extra money, but imo selling the raw materials is the best income for low effort.
3GUlHXT.png he/him ep2efT3.png
You can sell them over AH, they are not account-bound?...
You can sell them over AH, they are not account-bound?...
JQQ3Fjt.png
AH is an option but with the volume, can take a while to unload, not always an option to sell the raw materials if you are transmuting to get a couple of the elusive colors. Sometimes its not about the income. I still think a way to use a larger volume would be handy.
AH is an option but with the volume, can take a while to unload, not always an option to sell the raw materials if you are transmuting to get a couple of the elusive colors. Sometimes its not about the income. I still think a way to use a larger volume would be handy.
Or just allow players to be able to hoard sell them
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I thought that was what the fest currency brews were for.
The 1 or 2 fest currency brews are for getting rid of stuff like green goo and yellow sludge, and the 20 fest currency brew allows you to get rid of the excess copper muck and grey slime.

However, it does get boring spending most of my time between festivals continually melting apparel for the few white and black slimes that I get and then the whole of each festival brewing currency to get rid of the excess grey slme.

So I agree we need more recipes that use up those common ingredients, because right now I think most of the recipes are using red goo or purple muck, and we're all ending up with far too much of the common stuff.
I thought that was what the fest currency brews were for.
The 1 or 2 fest currency brews are for getting rid of stuff like green goo and yellow sludge, and the 20 fest currency brew allows you to get rid of the excess copper muck and grey slime.

However, it does get boring spending most of my time between festivals continually melting apparel for the few white and black slimes that I get and then the whole of each festival brewing currency to get rid of the excess grey slme.

So I agree we need more recipes that use up those common ingredients, because right now I think most of the recipes are using red goo or purple muck, and we're all ending up with far too much of the common stuff.
It's the middle ground stuff like yellows that seem to just pile up for me.
It's the middle ground stuff like yellows that seem to just pile up for me.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
[quote name="DragonSage" date="2019-10-15 04:50:55" ] Or just allow players to be able to hoard sell them [/quote] This please. I’m trying to get purple and every way I go about it gives me green. Even grab bags [emoji=fae scared size=1]
DragonSage wrote on 2019-10-15 04:50:55:
This please. I’m trying to get purple and every way I go about it gives me green. Even grab bags
TBD
[quote name="DragonSage" date="2019-10-15 04:50:55" ] Or just allow players to be able to hoard sell them [/quote] That would kinda be weird, because it would make them eligible to be melted again, meaning that you could just melt the same piece over and over until you get what we want. Making Baldwin way less of an item sink that he currently is
DragonSage wrote on 2019-10-15 04:50:55:
That would kinda be weird, because it would make them eligible to be melted again, meaning that you could just melt the same piece over and over until you get what we want.

Making Baldwin way less of an item sink that he currently is
For me, it's orange of all types that just piles and piles up. I could always use more green and yellow for fest currency (and food for green slimes).

How does hoard sell let people re-brew slops? If we could hoard sell them, for example, say I sell all my green slimes for 100 treasure each---I have no more green slimes left. They all disappeared into the aether, and I got Ax100 treasure. Since the slimes no longer exist, there's no way I can re-brew them.
For me, it's orange of all types that just piles and piles up. I could always use more green and yellow for fest currency (and food for green slimes).

How does hoard sell let people re-brew slops? If we could hoard sell them, for example, say I sell all my green slimes for 100 treasure each---I have no more green slimes left. They all disappeared into the aether, and I got Ax100 treasure. Since the slimes no longer exist, there's no way I can re-brew them.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
1 2