Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Buy Morphology
1 2 3 4 5
It would be nice to have a button to search the AH for a matching dragon. That would be something I'd support in a heartbeat.
It would be nice to have a button to search the AH for a matching dragon. That would be something I'd support in a heartbeat.
6ntc1cC.jpg
The problem with export to AH (or export to Dragonsearch) functions would be how many of the parameters get exported.

If it's all of them, because of how specific PM is, 99.99% of the time the search would turn up nothing. The seeker would have to then remove or expand the qualities they're not picky about and run the search again.

Now, for me, this wouldn't be a bad thing - it would still be more convenient to quickly X out age or other factors unimportant to me if it meant being able to search by the other qualities without inputting all of them.

However, creating a feature that will offer 0 results upon first glance might be confusing or frustrating to more casual players, unless there were a prominent 'If there are no matching dragons, you can relax your parameters and try again!' message or something.

~

If the feature only searched by colors, I guess that could work, but sometimes you want to see if there are dragons already out there with a certain gene combo or eye type.
The problem with export to AH (or export to Dragonsearch) functions would be how many of the parameters get exported.

If it's all of them, because of how specific PM is, 99.99% of the time the search would turn up nothing. The seeker would have to then remove or expand the qualities they're not picky about and run the search again.

Now, for me, this wouldn't be a bad thing - it would still be more convenient to quickly X out age or other factors unimportant to me if it meant being able to search by the other qualities without inputting all of them.

However, creating a feature that will offer 0 results upon first glance might be confusing or frustrating to more casual players, unless there were a prominent 'If there are no matching dragons, you can relax your parameters and try again!' message or something.

~

If the feature only searched by colors, I guess that could work, but sometimes you want to see if there are dragons already out there with a certain gene combo or eye type.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
No support. FR is a breeding game at it's core (even if I personally don't breed my dragons), not a custom pet collector. Being able to just magically poof any dragon you desire into existence would completely break the game.
No support. FR is a breeding game at it's core (even if I personally don't breed my dragons), not a custom pet collector. Being able to just magically poof any dragon you desire into existence would completely break the game.
forumsig_by_plantfeathers-datch91.png
No support.

Flight Rising is a breeding game, not an custom doll maker where you press a button and get what you want immediately.

Also by telling people to only comment if they agree is against the forum rules.
No support.

Flight Rising is a breeding game, not an custom doll maker where you press a button and get what you want immediately.

Also by telling people to only comment if they agree is against the forum rules.
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
I'd support something where you could be taken to the auction house to show you dragons similar to your morphology or something like that but outright buying it it just a big no from me. It feels kinda cheap to be able to buy any dragon you make in the morphology, even if it was implemented it would be severely limited to the point where it wouldn't make sense to have a feature like it (talking about no gen ones and other limitations.)
I'd support something where you could be taken to the auction house to show you dragons similar to your morphology or something like that but outright buying it it just a big no from me. It feels kinda cheap to be able to buy any dragon you make in the morphology, even if it was implemented it would be severely limited to the point where it wouldn't make sense to have a feature like it (talking about no gen ones and other limitations.)
8vfZ9uw.png
No
No
As a non-breeder, no support. Where's the fun in getting the things you want now instead of working hard for it? To me, it's pointless to get things you want quickly and easily. You want the dragon you scried? Breed for it. Don't have the time, energy, and space for it? Have someone breed it for you.
As a non-breeder, no support. Where's the fun in getting the things you want now instead of working hard for it? To me, it's pointless to get things you want quickly and easily. You want the dragon you scried? Breed for it. Don't have the time, energy, and space for it? Have someone breed it for you.
Not an accent maker so not sure about the rules, but can't someone just make a skin which replicates the colors and genes they want?

No support for creating an actual dragon from scratch, but support for the "search that on AH" button.
Not an accent maker so not sure about the rules, but can't someone just make a skin which replicates the colors and genes they want?

No support for creating an actual dragon from scratch, but support for the "search that on AH" button.
[quote name="Kyotosora" date="2019-08-15 04:04:27" ] Also by telling people to only comment if they agree is against the forum rules. [/quote] op never said "dont comment if u disagree" tho
Kyotosora wrote on 2019-08-15 04:04:27:
op never said "dont comment if u disagree" tho
ttGfSL1.png
Did someone bump a 6 month dead topic just to disagree with it, when the overwhelming response was already disagreement?

Seems like dogpiling at this point.
Did someone bump a 6 month dead topic just to disagree with it, when the overwhelming response was already disagreement?

Seems like dogpiling at this point.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
1 2 3 4 5