Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Search AH dragons by hatchday
1 2 3
Exactly what the title says. I want to be able to search the Auction House for dragons by hatchday. Say I am specifically looking for a dragon hatched on a specific holiday, or my birthday, or another day that just has some significance to me personally. Let there be a search option for hatchdays.

It could be a range, "hatched from XX/XX/XX to XX/XX/XX"

As of right now, we can only search by growth stage. Hatchling, adult, eternally youthful. I don't think it would be terribly hard to add an option to search by date.
Exactly what the title says. I want to be able to search the Auction House for dragons by hatchday. Say I am specifically looking for a dragon hatched on a specific holiday, or my birthday, or another day that just has some significance to me personally. Let there be a search option for hatchdays.

It could be a range, "hatched from XX/XX/XX to XX/XX/XX"

As of right now, we can only search by growth stage. Hatchling, adult, eternally youthful. I don't think it would be terribly hard to add an option to search by date.
3nB4rFV.png
9PCHmr6.png.....hdED1pW.png
My wishlist
This won't be a feature I'll ever use, but I can't think of a reason not to have this feature. It's harmless, some people will have a easier time finding what they need and won't have to make "i'm searching for dragon born on X days" threads everytime they're looking for something... It has 0 bad consequences on everyone else. I support this :)
This won't be a feature I'll ever use, but I can't think of a reason not to have this feature. It's harmless, some people will have a easier time finding what they need and won't have to make "i'm searching for dragon born on X days" threads everytime they're looking for something... It has 0 bad consequences on everyone else. I support this :)
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
Support!

The only way to get specific date dragons now is to breed your own or ask on "find a dragon" . if I could search through the AH for a specific date dragon it would be a lot easier than waiting for people to reply with dragons I am not interested in!
Support!

The only way to get specific date dragons now is to breed your own or ask on "find a dragon" . if I could search through the AH for a specific date dragon it would be a lot easier than waiting for people to reply with dragons I am not interested in!
809PcaV.png Introverted
Observant
Thinking
Judging
Assertive
floating_hearts_ace_by_awesomewaffle11-dczfieo.gif
#UnamedisValid
TrydZDi.png
WKtl2lb.png

pyAp3dI.png
HjfaxvA.png
[quote name="Silentflame" date="2019-08-02 05:24:49" ] Support! The only way to get specific date dragons now is to breed your own or ask on "find a dragon" . if I could search through the AH for a specific date dragon it would be a lot easier than waiting for people to reply with dragons I am not interested in! [/quote] This It's especially aggravating if you're looking to get a G1 I have two b-day dragons that fit the bill, one I got as a last resort before my b-day ended (and ended up as a scatter project) and the other I found months later (my icon), with already the right colors... but it was an incredible case of luck Searching by hatch date would've made my life a lot easier support
Silentflame wrote on 2019-08-02 05:24:49:
Support!

This
It's especially aggravating if you're looking to get a G1
I have two b-day dragons that fit the bill, one I got as a last resort before my b-day ended (and ended up as a scatter project) and the other I found months later (my icon), with already the right colors... but it was an incredible case of luck

Searching by hatch date would've made my life a lot easier
support
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
Support! I would have loved this feature, when I was searching specifically for a dragon hatched on Nov 25, 2013. Would have saved sooooo much time spent scouring through all the 7 digits listed in the AH every single day, when I could have just loaded up a saved search of that date. lol
Support! I would have loved this feature, when I was searching specifically for a dragon hatched on Nov 25, 2013. Would have saved sooooo much time spent scouring through all the 7 digits listed in the AH every single day, when I could have just loaded up a saved search of that date. lol
support!! can't even begin to tell you how difficult it is trying to find a birthday or holiday dragon without being able to search for it specifically by date. this would be amazing!
support!! can't even begin to tell you how difficult it is trying to find a birthday or holiday dragon without being able to search for it specifically by date. this would be amazing!
blhNXG3.png
Support! There's no reason for finding birthday dragons to be such a hassle. I'd love to see this. It'll also make finding holiday dragons, lore twins, or whatever else so much easier.
Support! There's no reason for finding birthday dragons to be such a hassle. I'd love to see this. It'll also make finding holiday dragons, lore twins, or whatever else so much easier.
6ntc1cC.jpg
I'd love this and would use it often since I collect gen ones that are born on a specific day :'D
I'd love this and would use it often since I collect gen ones that are born on a specific day :'D
As always supporting.

It would be helpful for those like me who actually chooses dragons with specific hatchdays like 99% of time.
As always supporting.

It would be helpful for those like me who actually chooses dragons with specific hatchdays like 99% of time.
W6LdAlV.gif
Support!

This would been super useful in March when I noticed I missed my one year FR anniversary. Which was in January.. Trying to find a G1 dragon born on that specifitic day was quite hard.. But not as hard than trying to find my join date G1 dragon after that.. Ung I had to check so many dragons ;n;

sure it was worth it in the end..
Support!

This would been super useful in March when I noticed I missed my one year FR anniversary. Which was in January.. Trying to find a G1 dragon born on that specifitic day was quite hard.. But not as hard than trying to find my join date G1 dragon after that.. Ung I had to check so many dragons ;n;

sure it was worth it in the end..
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]

1 2 3