Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Halo apparel? Element themed?
1 2 3
I'd love to have any kind of non-festival and element-themed apparel. Halos seem like a perfect start.

I'd prefer the stained-glass behind-the-head sort of halo, because that'd be cool. Even though that runs the risk of the lightning halo looking like one of those plasma ball things... Though, on second thought, that could maybe be cool? I don't know. But to be honest anything would do.
I'd love to have any kind of non-festival and element-themed apparel. Halos seem like a perfect start.

I'd prefer the stained-glass behind-the-head sort of halo, because that'd be cool. Even though that runs the risk of the lightning halo looking like one of those plasma ball things... Though, on second thought, that could maybe be cool? I don't know. But to be honest anything would do.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@Almedha

I see yes, honestly I also prefer the stained glass halos too, they look more dramatic.
But it's perhaps a bit difficult to add that to the dragons and make it fit with other apparel ..
@Almedha

I see yes, honestly I also prefer the stained glass halos too, they look more dramatic.
But it's perhaps a bit difficult to add that to the dragons and make it fit with other apparel ..
P8PTesm.png
Support!! :3 100% It'd be so nice to see some of my dragons with angelic attire. It'd definitely help with their lore as well. (once I actually write it xDD)
Support!! :3 100% It'd be so nice to see some of my dragons with angelic attire. It'd definitely help with their lore as well. (once I actually write it xDD)
Lichtdrache.gif
100% support! i would love this for my dragons. perhaps element themed ones and also one neutral one?
100% support! i would love this for my dragons. perhaps element themed ones and also one neutral one?
+3 fr time
he/him
pinging me is ok!
friends of my youth, when shall we meet again?
f2u_moon_by_lacedjewel-db1e4cw.png
@BleddynGirl

Woop! samee, some angel dragons pls

@demolicious

Yes, though I imagine the neutral one would look.. Light?
But it'd be cool to have some simple ones in different colours as well :D
@BleddynGirl

Woop! samee, some angel dragons pls

@demolicious

Yes, though I imagine the neutral one would look.. Light?
But it'd be cool to have some simple ones in different colours as well :D
P8PTesm.png
ive been thinking about this a lot!!!! i never got around to mkaing a thread so im kinda psyched someone else did! my ideas were something like this:
brilliant halo - light (traditional halo with faint rays of light emanating from it)
festering halo - plague (a fleshy halo with bones sticking out of it at sharp angles)
dripping halo - water (a halo made completely of water, it is constantly dripping but never loses its form)

and inspired by your post!
thorny halo - shadow (a twisted halo coated in thorns)

more i'm just making up on the spot:
crystalline halo - earth (a halo made of delicate crystals)
blooming halo - nature (a halo made of a tree branch that has grown in a perfect, unending circle, flowers blossom along the sides)
nebulous halo - arcane (a halo of an unknowable substance, if you look into it, you can see the cosmos)
crackling halo - lightning (a flashing halo that is in perpetual motions, brilliant lights race around its rim)
whistling halo - wind (a hollow halo made of reed pipes, it plays a strange song when the breeze blows through it)
molten halo - fire (a flaming halo made of liquid metal)
frostbitten halo - ice (a frigid halo made of tiny ice crystals)
ive been thinking about this a lot!!!! i never got around to mkaing a thread so im kinda psyched someone else did! my ideas were something like this:
brilliant halo - light (traditional halo with faint rays of light emanating from it)
festering halo - plague (a fleshy halo with bones sticking out of it at sharp angles)
dripping halo - water (a halo made completely of water, it is constantly dripping but never loses its form)

and inspired by your post!
thorny halo - shadow (a twisted halo coated in thorns)

more i'm just making up on the spot:
crystalline halo - earth (a halo made of delicate crystals)
blooming halo - nature (a halo made of a tree branch that has grown in a perfect, unending circle, flowers blossom along the sides)
nebulous halo - arcane (a halo of an unknowable substance, if you look into it, you can see the cosmos)
crackling halo - lightning (a flashing halo that is in perpetual motions, brilliant lights race around its rim)
whistling halo - wind (a hollow halo made of reed pipes, it plays a strange song when the breeze blows through it)
molten halo - fire (a flaming halo made of liquid metal)
frostbitten halo - ice (a frigid halo made of tiny ice crystals)
@Vulpess bumping isn't allowed in the suggestion forums

If they add halos to the site, personally, I'd prefer more an aura type halo than a simple hoop like halo.
@Vulpess bumping isn't allowed in the suggestion forums

If they add halos to the site, personally, I'd prefer more an aura type halo than a simple hoop like halo.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
i think instead of elemental they could do halos in different colors and styles

gold
silver
rainbow
other colors
edgy version
i think instead of elemental they could do halos in different colors and styles

gold
silver
rainbow
other colors
edgy version
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
@DragonSage

Woops, I must've missed that. Thanks for the head's up.
@DragonSage

Woops, I must've missed that. Thanks for the head's up.
P0QFcvZ.png
YES. the more halos the better. i'd be happy if they came out with more than one style for them; big, thick ones, small, thin ones, ones with spikes, other with flowers etc.

YES. the more halos the better. i'd be happy if they came out with more than one style for them; big, thick ones, small, thin ones, ones with spikes, other with flowers etc.

1 2 3