Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | coli sugestions
Easy mode
-no bosses
but
- no rare drops like eggs, eliminates, etc
-lower xp

or
Ability to skip
boss battles

and

A keyboard button to continue battle (cause clicking when you are using the keyboard option is a bit annoying when grinding)

Easy mode
-no bosses
but
- no rare drops like eggs, eliminates, etc
-lower xp

or
Ability to skip
boss battles

and

A keyboard button to continue battle (cause clicking when you are using the keyboard option is a bit annoying when grinding)

derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
Why would you want to skip the most rewarding battles of the coli?

Seriously, they give lots more EXP than the average mob, and their drops are valuable. While some builds aren't equipped to deal with bosses, you can still leave the venue and restart.
Why would you want to skip the most rewarding battles of the coli?

Seriously, they give lots more EXP than the average mob, and their drops are valuable. While some builds aren't equipped to deal with bosses, you can still leave the venue and restart.
@Sopheroo

When I'm using my Mire Flyer, a boss appearance means that I have to restart, which means another annoying set of restarts looking for an appropriate battle and then another few fights of building Breath. I can see why someone would want to avoid them.

No support; this would eliminate one of the only challenges to grinding.

Full support for a keyboard Next Battle button.
@Sopheroo

When I'm using my Mire Flyer, a boss appearance means that I have to restart, which means another annoying set of restarts looking for an appropriate battle and then another few fights of building Breath. I can see why someone would want to avoid them.

No support; this would eliminate one of the only challenges to grinding.

Full support for a keyboard Next Battle button.
windh4.png