Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Forums Additions
1 2 3 4 5
Completely agree with all of the above. I'm trying to go through everything real quick before brightness headache sets in but- without the red borders there is so much white space for me everything blends together, and obviously I am not the only one.

The date/time and buttons being outside the boxes also really bother me- with everything blending together, I have to be careful I know it i referring to the poster below and not the one above, and all they server to do is add to the white space problem.

Right now looking at the forums is hell.
Completely agree with all of the above. I'm trying to go through everything real quick before brightness headache sets in but- without the red borders there is so much white space for me everything blends together, and obviously I am not the only one.

The date/time and buttons being outside the boxes also really bother me- with everything blending together, I have to be careful I know it i referring to the poster below and not the one above, and all they server to do is add to the white space problem.

Right now looking at the forums is hell.
CVX0Ylh.png
[quote name="@silentsnowdrop" date="2018-02-13 07:10:51" ] Another important change that actually needs to happen sooner or later--I don't think you can edit titles of threads anymore. This is a problem when you use the same thread for sales multiple times! Please change that asap. [/quote] I wouldn't worry about this one. When you own a thread this is on top: [img]https://i.imgur.com/IlSeb7P.png[/img]
@silentsnowdrop wrote on 2018-02-13 07:10:51:
Another important change that actually needs to happen sooner or later--I don't think you can edit titles of threads anymore. This is a problem when you use the same thread for sales multiple times! Please change that asap.

I wouldn't worry about this one. When you own a thread this is on top:

IlSeb7P.png
You're all gems
[quote name="treesponge" date="2018-02-13 08:23:25" ] [quote name="@silentsnowdrop" date="2018-02-13 07:10:51" ] Another important change that actually needs to happen sooner or later--I don't think you can edit titles of threads anymore. This is a problem when you use the same thread for sales multiple times! Please change that asap. [/quote] I wouldn't worry about this one. When you own a thread this is on top: [img]https://i.imgur.com/IlSeb7P.png[/img] [/quote] The edit button currently only allows you to edit the post itself. However, one of the admins already confirmed that this is a bug and will get fixed [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2377591/1]here[/url].
treesponge wrote on 2018-02-13 08:23:25:
@silentsnowdrop wrote on 2018-02-13 07:10:51:
Another important change that actually needs to happen sooner or later--I don't think you can edit titles of threads anymore. This is a problem when you use the same thread for sales multiple times! Please change that asap.

IlSeb7P.png

The edit button currently only allows you to edit the post itself.

However, one of the admins already confirmed that this is a bug and will get fixed here.
jPdGQf9.gif
[quote name="Amyatzu" date="2018-02-13 07:52:27" ] @/KiraLaManzana I completely appreciate the addition here to the thread. The topbar makes it easy to differentiate posts, and I find myself skimming over some posts because the flow's thrown off by not having any headers. [/quote] @Amyatzu Exactly my issue, and reading the first thread you linked this will be a huge problem in general. I did a quick bad mockup of what I meant because I feel I didn't explain too well ^^' Sure the date text could be placed in a better place if they add this, I just added a rounded header to have an idea. If you feel it would help other people understand, you can add the image to your post [img]https://i.imgur.com/hwz234y.png[/img] See, I feel this is so much better
Amyatzu wrote on 2018-02-13 07:52:27:
@/KiraLaManzana

I completely appreciate the addition here to the thread. The topbar makes it easy to differentiate posts, and I find myself skimming over some posts because the flow's thrown off by not having any headers.
@Amyatzu
Exactly my issue, and reading the first thread you linked this will be a huge problem in general.
I did a quick bad mockup of what I meant because I feel I didn't explain too well ^^'
Sure the date text could be placed in a better place if they add this, I just added a rounded header to have an idea.
If you feel it would help other people understand, you can add the image to your post

hwz234y.png

See, I feel this is so much better
firevs1.png ui5ZgY1.png Avatar Dragon
ui5ZgY1.png Hatchery
ui5ZgY1.png FR +9
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_ncg01p8Uun1sl5pky.gif
OPufmRL.png
"Our home should be turned inside-out, and lava should churn violently across its surface.
Through me, it could rival the Sun itself in brightness and energy,"

spoke the Flamecaller.
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png
[quote name="@Lya" date="2018-02-13 08:29:29" ] [quote name="treesponge" date="2018-02-13 08:23:25" ] [quote name="silentsnowdrop" date="2018-02-13 07:10:51" ] Another important change that actually needs to happen sooner or later--I don't think you can edit titles of threads anymore. This is a problem when you use the same thread for sales multiple times! Please change that asap. [/quote] I wouldn't worry about this one. When you own a thread this is on top: [img]https://i.imgur.com/IlSeb7P.png[/img] [/quote] The edit button currently only allows you to edit the post itself. However, one of the admins already confirmed that this is a bug and will get fixed [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2377591/1]here[/url]. [/quote] Well then it's an inconsistent bug or it's already been fixed [img]https://i.imgur.com/gdN3kac.png[/img]
@Lya wrote on 2018-02-13 08:29:29:
treesponge wrote on 2018-02-13 08:23:25:
silentsnowdrop wrote on 2018-02-13 07:10:51:

IlSeb7P.png

The edit button currently only allows you to edit the post itself.

However, one of the admins already confirmed that this is a bug and will get fixed here.

Well then it's an inconsistent bug or it's already been fixed
gdN3kac.png
You're all gems
@KiraLaManzana that mockup feels so much better- brings those buttons into the post as well as still separating posts with the same amount of space
@KiraLaManzana that mockup feels so much better- brings those buttons into the post as well as still separating posts with the same amount of space
CVX0Ylh.png
@treesponge
They already fixed it. Yay! :D
They're working fast on the bugs today. ♥
@treesponge
They already fixed it. Yay! :D
They're working fast on the bugs today. ♥
jPdGQf9.gif
Oh my gosh I hate this so much. Everything just seems really disjointed and uncomfortable. It was much easier to read and follow posts on the old style. Why put post information outside the post box?
Oh my gosh I hate this so much. Everything just seems really disjointed and uncomfortable. It was much easier to read and follow posts on the old style. Why put post information outside the post box?
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
@KiraLaManzana

Yes!
@KiraLaManzana

Yes!
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
Good lord the weirdness is even more apparent when you see quoted items in posts. Nothing's uniform anymore. What in the heck. [quote=what is this, staff??]what have you done[/quote]
Good lord the weirdness is even more apparent when you see quoted items in posts. Nothing's uniform anymore. What in the heck.
what is this, staff?? wrote:
what have you done

1 2 3 4 5