Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bestiary Improvements
1 2 3 4 5
I support making the bestiary more organized and tidy, and showing where to acquire a certain familiar (mabye you have to click on it or hover, so people who rather wanna find them by themselves don't get unwanted help)

I don't support keeping information about Familiars you don't have anymore though... or mayb the data would be alright but not the colorful image, not even grayed out
I support making the bestiary more organized and tidy, and showing where to acquire a certain familiar (mabye you have to click on it or hover, so people who rather wanna find them by themselves don't get unwanted help)

I don't support keeping information about Familiars you don't have anymore though... or mayb the data would be alright but not the colorful image, not even grayed out
qR6otwA.png
maybe hide KS familiars and boolean (or just don't have them count towards familiar count) since 99% of the people won't own these familiars anyways

maybe hide KS familiars and boolean (or just don't have them count towards familiar count) since 99% of the people won't own these familiars anyways

DVcXRyP.png
As someone who is trying to get all familiars I support this idea. It is SUCH a pain to look through all those pages. Especially with more pages being added every few weeks/months.
As someone who is trying to get all familiars I support this idea. It is SUCH a pain to look through all those pages. Especially with more pages being added every few weeks/months.
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
Oh, yay! Thanks for all the support so far. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who would love to see some revisions to the Bestiary. :D
Oh, yay! Thanks for all the support so far. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who would love to see some revisions to the Bestiary. :D
Support! A way to see what familiars I haven't collected would be great for when I'm trying to go AH hunting for familiars, or see if I want to accept a trade for a certain familiar.
Support! A way to see what familiars I haven't collected would be great for when I'm trying to go AH hunting for familiars, or see if I want to accept a trade for a certain familiar.
CS0nkUR.png
All of these are A++ suggestions. I just wanna look for my unawakened familiars so I don't have to go through my bestiary page-by-page
All of these are A++ suggestions. I just wanna look for my unawakened familiars so I don't have to go through my bestiary page-by-page
sBdLZtA.png
I definitely support! I would love if the bestiary buttons were alphabetical as suggested, or at least showed more per page (trying to get to an entry in the middle of the alphabet takes forever!) I also like the collected/not collected idea
Also as suggested in many other threads I would love if awakened familiars stayed in the bestiary forever.
I definitely support! I would love if the bestiary buttons were alphabetical as suggested, or at least showed more per page (trying to get to an entry in the middle of the alphabet takes forever!) I also like the collected/not collected idea
Also as suggested in many other threads I would love if awakened familiars stayed in the bestiary forever.
sig_by_dancingcorgi-d7v57nc.png
I'm all in for a search option, or even just being able to hop to the start of a letter. Getting to "Hulking Greatowl" today was not quick.
I'm all in for a search option, or even just being able to hop to the start of a letter. Getting to "Hulking Greatowl" today was not quick.
Definetly support some kind of beastiary overhaul, whether that be alphabetizing the entries or something. It's far too tedious scrolling thru pages and pages, especially as we hurdle towards 1k familiars.
Definetly support some kind of beastiary overhaul, whether that be alphabetizing the entries or something. It's far too tedious scrolling thru pages and pages, especially as we hurdle towards 1k familiars.
uCR5SCW.png
Bumping this bad boy for some well-deserved attention!
Bumping this bad boy for some well-deserved attention!
1 2 3 4 5