Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bestiary Improvements
1 2 3 4 5
i was just thinking about this the other day, full support.
i was just thinking about this the other day, full support.
as somebody who has had a heavy focus on familiars since i joined the site, i have lost count of how many times i have wanted to look at a familiar in my bestiary but was turned off by the lack of organization. a system to sort retired/permanent familiars would be nice too, but that's less important.
as somebody who has had a heavy focus on familiars since i joined the site, i have lost count of how many times i have wanted to look at a familiar in my bestiary but was turned off by the lack of organization. a system to sort retired/permanent familiars would be nice too, but that's less important.
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
Definitely support!
I love collecting familiars but its so hard to check in the bestiary and takes so long. I have spent out on familiars that I already had by accident. I would love a search option or just a option to check by letter or obtained or unobtained.
Definitely support!
I love collecting familiars but its so hard to check in the bestiary and takes so long. I have spent out on familiars that I already had by accident. I would love a search option or just a option to check by letter or obtained or unobtained.
7zcCDc4.png
100% support for Bestiary quality of life revamp.

Make it sortable (A-Z, Collected, Unobtained, etc.), present all of the important info (total amount of each familiar you own, familiar location, etc.), and add a search option.
100% support for Bestiary quality of life revamp.

Make it sortable (A-Z, Collected, Unobtained, etc.), present all of the important info (total amount of each familiar you own, familiar location, etc.), and add a search option.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
honestly any of these improvements to the bestiary would be very welcome.
honestly any of these improvements to the bestiary would be very welcome.
Changes to the bestiary? Literally everything I've had to implement myself pls:

- Sorting (alphabetical, hoard order, bonding level)
- Filtering on availability, source, location in account, ownership, bonding level...
- Filtering by not a specific bonding level etc
- Searching by name
- Bookmarking
- Ways of viewing just coliseum/gathering/etc familiars by stuff like venue, element etc
Changes to the bestiary? Literally everything I've had to implement myself pls:

- Sorting (alphabetical, hoard order, bonding level)
- Filtering on availability, source, location in account, ownership, bonding level...
- Filtering by not a specific bonding level etc
- Searching by name
- Bookmarking
- Ways of viewing just coliseum/gathering/etc familiars by stuff like venue, element etc
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Please,, I shouldn't have to keep track of my familiars on an offsite spreadsheet. If there were sorting options and better searching in the bestiary I wouldn't have to! but as of now there is no way to keep track of which familiars I'm missing, and as someone who's focus with familiars is on collecting them all, i kiiiiinda want to know which ones im missing lmao

support for any and all improvements to bestiary searching and sorting.
Please,, I shouldn't have to keep track of my familiars on an offsite spreadsheet. If there were sorting options and better searching in the bestiary I wouldn't have to! but as of now there is no way to keep track of which familiars I'm missing, and as someone who's focus with familiars is on collecting them all, i kiiiiinda want to know which ones im missing lmao

support for any and all improvements to bestiary searching and sorting.
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
supporrrrrrtttttt
supporrrrrrtttttt
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
1BvAGFb.png
BTRr72z.png
XlHqN6d.png
nWiQNX9.png
M5XJPox.pngIDESRiU.pngInferno-pin-100x100.pngRS4uSiv.pngM5XJPox.png
JvUa9ma.png
uFMfy5S.png
woVoZAh.png
YMPbu9R.png
i really want this type of organisation in my life ahha, tottally support
i really want this type of organisation in my life ahha, tottally support
ZVpCPil.png
I give this thread so much support. It's such a massive hassle if you want to find a specific familiar or check which ones you're missing without looking for at least 15 minutes (at least in my experience) and I can see no counterarguments that can be made. A better bestiary would just be beneficial for everyone.
I give this thread so much support. It's such a massive hassle if you want to find a specific familiar or check which ones you're missing without looking for at least 15 minutes (at least in my experience) and I can see no counterarguments that can be made. A better bestiary would just be beneficial for everyone.
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
1 2 3 4 5