Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin Brewed battle stones do somethin
I think the Baldwin's Brewed Battle Stones (say that five times fast) should do more than be a cosmetic change. I'm sad they aren't a little better than their based things
I think the Baldwin's Brewed Battle Stones (say that five times fast) should do more than be a cosmetic change. I'm sad they aren't a little better than their based things
WAOKY1a.pngWAOKY1a.pngWAOKY1a.pngWAOKY1a.pngWAOKY1a.png
No thanks. I like that it’s merely a cosmetic change. It allows for more customization of the aesthetics of a dragon
No thanks. I like that it’s merely a cosmetic change. It allows for more customization of the aesthetics of a dragon
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I like the aesthetic appeal more. But if it was buffed at all, it would mean the market and prices would go up and regular battle stones would be essentially irrelevant if you know what i mean. There would probably have to be coli balance updates that would seem a little bit not worth it
I like the aesthetic appeal more. But if it was buffed at all, it would mean the market and prices would go up and regular battle stones would be essentially irrelevant if you know what i mean. There would probably have to be coli balance updates that would seem a little bit not worth it
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers