Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Youthful dragons
1 2
Ok so the scroll of eternal youth is VERY expensive. Can you make it on flight rising so that ,for example, once a month you can make a dragon either grow up, or become a hatching. I think this would be helpful. If you chose to make a dragon grow up though, it would not be ready to breed.
Ok so the scroll of eternal youth is VERY expensive. Can you make it on flight rising so that ,for example, once a month you can make a dragon either grow up, or become a hatching. I think this would be helpful. If you chose to make a dragon grow up though, it would not be ready to breed.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
One thing I'm going to say is, where's the utility in this? I don't think many players would find a use in being able to baby-ify their dragons every month because there's tons more you can do with adult dragons, unless you like your round bouncin' babies. In terms of adult-ifying dragons, this could have a use for people who grind and exalt from the coliseum often, but waiting five days for a couple of dragons to go is better than waiting a whole month to be able to instantly grow up one.

Edit: Forgot to say something about that breeding cooldown too. Hatchlings grow up to be adults in five days, so if you used your hypothetical grow-up token, you'd still have to wait a couple of days longer to do any breeding.
One thing I'm going to say is, where's the utility in this? I don't think many players would find a use in being able to baby-ify their dragons every month because there's tons more you can do with adult dragons, unless you like your round bouncin' babies. In terms of adult-ifying dragons, this could have a use for people who grind and exalt from the coliseum often, but waiting five days for a couple of dragons to go is better than waiting a whole month to be able to instantly grow up one.

Edit: Forgot to say something about that breeding cooldown too. Hatchlings grow up to be adults in five days, so if you used your hypothetical grow-up token, you'd still have to wait a couple of days longer to do any breeding.
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
No thanks. Eternal youth and scroll of maturity are gem items and their actions shouldn’t be free
No thanks. Eternal youth and scroll of maturity are gem items and their actions shouldn’t be free
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Nah, it's just a cosmetic item, and not the most expensive at that - apparel sets, genes, vistas cost more. It renders a dragon useless too, so maybe it's good that it's from gem mp so that people wouldn't end up getting stuck with unbreedable dragons that can't coli or wear clothes just because they had a free item around...
Nah, it's just a cosmetic item, and not the most expensive at that - apparel sets, genes, vistas cost more. It renders a dragon useless too, so maybe it's good that it's from gem mp so that people wouldn't end up getting stuck with unbreedable dragons that can't coli or wear clothes just because they had a free item around...
No support. Play for 6 months, 350 gems will be nothing.
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
No support. A major point of the game is to get aesthetically appealing dragons, and so most (if not all) aesthetic effects should have some challenge associated with obtaining them.
No support. A major point of the game is to get aesthetically appealing dragons, and so most (if not all) aesthetic effects should have some challenge associated with obtaining them.
windh4.png
No support from me as well. I remember feeling that I would never be able to do anything because gems and even treasure were so hard to get and everything felt so expensive. After a few months I was able to make large amounts of treasure every day and then buy gems from other users. Once you have a coli team it really does get easier. I trained 11 dragons this morning and made nearly half the money for an Eternal Youth scroll.

Don't feel discouraged we were all there once. =)
No support from me as well. I remember feeling that I would never be able to do anything because gems and even treasure were so hard to get and everything felt so expensive. After a few months I was able to make large amounts of treasure every day and then buy gems from other users. Once you have a coli team it really does get easier. I trained 11 dragons this morning and made nearly half the money for an Eternal Youth scroll.

Don't feel discouraged we were all there once. =)
Stuff will one day go here.
[quote name="CyberneticWolf" date=2017-11-21 18:22:44] No support. Play for 6 months, 350 gems will be nothing. [/quote] I've been playing for a year and 350 gems is a lot to me No support
CyberneticWolf wrote on 2017-11-21:

I've been playing for a year and 350 gems is a lot to me

No support
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
and if you did that, knowing you, you would make all but two of your dragons babies forever and never breed at all, which is a major part of the game.
and if you did that, knowing you, you would make all but two of your dragons babies forever and never breed at all, which is a major part of the game.
aesq82D.gif
She/her

My wishlist
My artshop
My art dump
No support for a cheaper version of Eternal Youth scrolls. The current scroll is not that expensive.
No support for a cheaper version of Eternal Youth scrolls. The current scroll is not that expensive.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
1 2