Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breeding familiars
1 2
Have you ever found two familiars and wanted to breed them? I think it would be nice if you could breed familiars. Maybe not combine them (though that would be cool,. Same thing with dragons) but get offspring of different colors, like with dragons.
Have you ever found two familiars and wanted to breed them? I think it would be nice if you could breed familiars. Maybe not combine them (though that would be cool,. Same thing with dragons) but get offspring of different colors, like with dragons.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
No support from me as this would give a very big advantage to older players who have several valuable retired familiars, like Light sprites. Plus there's really no site function related reason to have a pair of familiars plus a baby so I don't see this happening.
No support from me as this would give a very big advantage to older players who have several valuable retired familiars, like Light sprites. Plus there's really no site function related reason to have a pair of familiars plus a baby so I don't see this happening.
BhWDcLm.png
Not really.. I usually end up with familiars I don't even need just from doing Coliseum and stuff. We already have a super saturated market for them (thank goodness we can melt them down), I don't think the ability to breed them is necessary.
Not really.. I usually end up with familiars I don't even need just from doing Coliseum and stuff. We already have a super saturated market for them (thank goodness we can melt them down), I don't think the ability to breed them is necessary.
ASOCY.gifnYGDr.gifXEKZu.gifRL008.gif
pls clicku my egg children, thank u
No. They give out recolors of old stuff allready and some familiars allready have 3 or more recolors. Breeding items in a breedinggame about dragons goes a bit too far.

As a tip: If you just want to breed colorful creatures instead of dragons you can always play one of the many breeding games out there additionally to fr. Its like there is one for each special creature type plus some mixed species sites around.
No. They give out recolors of old stuff allready and some familiars allready have 3 or more recolors. Breeding items in a breedinggame about dragons goes a bit too far.

As a tip: If you just want to breed colorful creatures instead of dragons you can always play one of the many breeding games out there additionally to fr. Its like there is one for each special creature type plus some mixed species sites around.
and then wouldn't the artists have to draw out an area to breed them, and lay out rules as to wearing familiars breeding... it just has to many loose ends.
and then wouldn't the artists have to draw out an area to breed them, and lay out rules as to wearing familiars breeding... it just has to many loose ends.
aesq82D.gif
She/her

My wishlist
My artshop
My art dump
Nah ... familiars are an accessory. They're pretty much a collectible. We don't need to be able to breed them like the main feature of the site -- dragons.
Nah ... familiars are an accessory. They're pretty much a collectible. We don't need to be able to breed them like the main feature of the site -- dragons.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Since we already get recolours and variants I don't think it's too necessary
Since we already get recolours and variants I don't think it's too necessary
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
No support. There are like 550+ familiars and it would take way too long to make a bunch more off colors. (Plus, we already have a lot of color variant familiars!)
No support. There are like 550+ familiars and it would take way too long to make a bunch more off colors. (Plus, we already have a lot of color variant familiars!)
@doodling._.noodle on Instagram ;)
No support.

This is a dragon game, not a pet game. The entire focus of the game is breeding dragons. The Beastclans are not the focus of the user gameplay. If you want to breed pets, go to a more general pet site.
No support.

This is a dragon game, not a pet game. The entire focus of the game is breeding dragons. The Beastclans are not the focus of the user gameplay. If you want to breed pets, go to a more general pet site.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Scales25 i like this idea!!! it is cool. but maybe only a few selcted famillars can breed. if like the 550 famillars could breed....oh wei boi!!!
@Scales25 i like this idea!!! it is cool. but maybe only a few selcted famillars can breed. if like the 550 famillars could breed....oh wei boi!!!
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
1 2