Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Background
1 2 3 4 5
@Buffykiev
I finally added your idea in picture .. :/ It was really hard for me to manage somehow the name... but i tried, hope you like it.

@jedflah
@XerxesTexasToast
Thank you both ^^
@Buffykiev
I finally added your idea in picture .. :/ It was really hard for me to manage somehow the name... but i tried, hope you like it.

@jedflah
@XerxesTexasToast
Thank you both ^^
v4qR3nw.png tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Eaen
She | Her
+9h
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png v4qR3nw.png
I kinda support this. Personally I believe if anything it should be really faded. Why? Well I don't want the whole background taking up the attention of my dragon or the background being so crowed. I personally don't believe that would be such a good idea due the fact of the genes of the dragons(maybe if it was xbasic).

Like I said if anything it should be really faded because I rather have my dragon pop out then blend in with the background.
I kinda support this. Personally I believe if anything it should be really faded. Why? Well I don't want the whole background taking up the attention of my dragon or the background being so crowed. I personally don't believe that would be such a good idea due the fact of the genes of the dragons(maybe if it was xbasic).

Like I said if anything it should be really faded because I rather have my dragon pop out then blend in with the background.
@Eaen just a quick question, how come credit for my idea for the full background goes to Buffykiev? Like I get they suggested the faded background, but it was me who suggested the letters...just feeling like I deserve some credit for the idea...
@Eaen just a quick question, how come credit for my idea for the full background goes to Buffykiev? Like I get they suggested the faded background, but it was me who suggested the letters...just feeling like I deserve some credit for the idea...
queen_katoe.gif
@Keaster329
:D Go kick me! I deserve it!
I confused your and his name!

-_- aaa i go hide somewhere!
Im sorry!
@Keaster329
:D Go kick me! I deserve it!
I confused your and his name!

-_- aaa i go hide somewhere!
Im sorry!
Eaen
She | Her
+9h
@Eaen Haha it's ok! I'm glad it was just a misunderstanding!
@Eaen Haha it's ok! I'm glad it was just a misunderstanding!
queen_katoe.gif
support

I'd cry so many tears of joy for the #4 example, and possibly slap that stuff on every single dragon I have. Ok maybe not on every single one but like almost all of them would get backgrounds.
support

I'd cry so many tears of joy for the #4 example, and possibly slap that stuff on every single dragon I have. Ok maybe not on every single one but like almost all of them would get backgrounds.
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
This would make dragons seem so much less unfinished, I fully support it! Number 3 looks the best imho
This would make dragons seem so much less unfinished, I fully support it! Number 3 looks the best imho
xxxxxxxxxxxtumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
Charlie | They/She | +3 FR Time
What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have never been discovered.

tumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
Kyotosora
Ribombee

Thank you both for your opinion ^^
Glad you like it.
Kyotosora
Ribombee

Thank you both for your opinion ^^
Glad you like it.
Eaen
She | Her
+9h
these would be pretty cool as an equippable item! especially if they also showed on the dragon's "card" in the lair (but faded and subtle)
these would be pretty cool as an equippable item! especially if they also showed on the dragon's "card" in the lair (but faded and subtle)

FR +16

they/them

dressing service
dragon search
fc1fc9b10602728524c3b0a326e2426b.png
Of your options I personally find #3 the most visually appealing.
Of your options I personally find #3 the most visually appealing.
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
1 2 3 4 5