Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More animals as apparel
1 2 3 4 5
YES more animal companions is always a good thing! all your suggestions (even sloth) are good OP but also bunnies, ferrets, guinea pigs, and i'd also like to see some fish and sea creature / aquatic life companions too!
YES more animal companions is always a good thing! all your suggestions (even sloth) are good OP but also bunnies, ferrets, guinea pigs, and i'd also like to see some fish and sea creature / aquatic life companions too!
w2GVor2.jpg
I totally support this idea. I love all the animal apparel, and I would adore getting some more.
I totally support this idea. I love all the animal apparel, and I would adore getting some more.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

How about,,,,,,,,,,, a pig
How about,,,,,,,,,,, a pig
rusty
Bats!
Bats!
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
[quote name="Emberglo" date=2017-10-07 14:09:31] With the Pirate apparel I would like to see parrots! And Cockatoos. [/quote] @Emberglo You're in luck! [item=chattering parrot][item=talkative hookbeak]
Emberglo wrote on 2017-10-07:
With the Pirate apparel I would like to see parrots! And Cockatoos.

@Emberglo You're in luck!
Chattering Parrot Talkative Hookbeak

@Ecci

bead-divider-big-100x12.png

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

The Ecci are scholars who study artefacts found in the ruins.
RRcPYe6.png
Currently seeking allies!
@Ecci I mean real Scarlet and Hyacinth Macaws - real Pirate birds! Long tails and intense primary colors - not those pastel puffs....
@Ecci I mean real Scarlet and Hyacinth Macaws - real Pirate birds! Long tails and intense primary colors - not those pastel puffs....
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo ooh that would be pretty cool!
@Emberglo ooh that would be pretty cool!

@Ecci

bead-divider-big-100x12.png

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

The Ecci are scholars who study artefacts found in the ruins.
RRcPYe6.png
Currently seeking allies!
ooooo a lot of support for these!! espECIALLY THE BATS
ooooo a lot of support for these!! espECIALLY THE BATS
VCfSZFe.png x
x

hello! don't be afraid to
talk to me, i'm friendly!

> my wishlist
> hatchery
> skin/accent shop
I just wanted to add my support to this idea. I especially love the hunting hawks, eagles, falcons, and owls. Possums and raccoons would be fun too!

I want to suggest hunting and guard dogs as well: dobermans, german shepherds, bull terriers, and others.
I just wanted to add my support to this idea. I especially love the hunting hawks, eagles, falcons, and owls. Possums and raccoons would be fun too!

I want to suggest hunting and guard dogs as well: dobermans, german shepherds, bull terriers, and others.
0Xrg9Di.png
ferrets.. I want furry noodles on my dragons!
ferrets.. I want furry noodles on my dragons!
https://dragcave.net/user/Widgetthecat
Please visit and click my Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5