Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Fest items cost progressively more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Problem: people seem less interested in festivals/fest items now that they're easy to get - so not worth much.

Possible partial solution: make festival items cost progressively more in fest currency?

Using the familiar's cost as an example:

First 1-2 familiars: original cost of 35 currency. Accessibility remains the same - as in, it's not immediately cutting off more casual players with high initial costs.

3: costs 50 currency
4: 60
5: 80
6: 100
7: 150
8+: 200

Cap for large apparel being 500, for the vista/other being 400, and no cap for the Emblem since it always returns anyways?

Discuss.
Problem: people seem less interested in festivals/fest items now that they're easy to get - so not worth much.

Possible partial solution: make festival items cost progressively more in fest currency?

Using the familiar's cost as an example:

First 1-2 familiars: original cost of 35 currency. Accessibility remains the same - as in, it's not immediately cutting off more casual players with high initial costs.

3: costs 50 currency

Cap for large apparel being 500, for the vista/other being 400, and no cap for the Emblem since it always returns anyways?

Discuss.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Thats... actually not a bad idea. A mobile game I play has a similar system for getting one of the super strong cards (only difference being that the card gets stronger every time you purchase it).
Thats... actually not a bad idea. A mobile game I play has a similar system for getting one of the super strong cards (only difference being that the card gets stronger every time you purchase it).
artshoplogo.jpg
I genuinely like this idea, it would make things coming up later on if they get put into Joxars more valuable too. And since it leaves the original 1-2 at the original price, it won't harm those who only want one copy of everything. (plus AH price of currency might go up A++)

win-win if you ask me :D
I genuinely like this idea, it would make things coming up later on if they get put into Joxars more valuable too. And since it leaves the original 1-2 at the original price, it won't harm those who only want one copy of everything. (plus AH price of currency might go up A++)

win-win if you ask me :D
i feel like the numbers might jump up a bit quickly in your example, but honestly, i wouldnt be too upset about this... people would still be able to get a couple of each thing reasonably easily, and the people who want to hoard items would have to work a bit harder for them. seems fair enough?

i guess, tentative support?
i feel like the numbers might jump up a bit quickly in your example, but honestly, i wouldnt be too upset about this... people would still be able to get a couple of each thing reasonably easily, and the people who want to hoard items would have to work a bit harder for them. seems fair enough?

i guess, tentative support?
he/him only, please
naturebottom.png
@CRT Yeah, it was just an example, but 1000 is pretty high. Maybe like...

1-2: 35
3: 45

@CRT Yeah, it was just an example, but 1000 is pretty high. Maybe like...

1-2: 35
3: 45

Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
I like this idea a lot. I don't even buy extras of anything but apparel I like because it is all so impossible to sale. The chance to get last year's apparel from Joxar only further devalued it. Look at the Luminous Legguards, for example, they're around 18k. That's really cheap. Even the Sunguard Chest from 2015 is only around 250 gems which is cheap compared to the previous year items. The only fest apparel that holds any value at all is the first year stuff. Raising the prices of the fest items might actually make them more valuable. It could actually warrant for being a second piece of anything.

The market is already bad enough. Support.
I like this idea a lot. I don't even buy extras of anything but apparel I like because it is all so impossible to sale. The chance to get last year's apparel from Joxar only further devalued it. Look at the Luminous Legguards, for example, they're around 18k. That's really cheap. Even the Sunguard Chest from 2015 is only around 250 gems which is cheap compared to the previous year items. The only fest apparel that holds any value at all is the first year stuff. Raising the prices of the fest items might actually make them more valuable. It could actually warrant for being a second piece of anything.

The market is already bad enough. Support.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
This is... actually a great idea? Rhea you have surprised me, I thought you said it would be terrible.

With Joxar's Boxars out now I've definitely only been buying one of each thing, unless I feel like I want the apparel for multiple dragons. And I usually don't.

Support!
This is... actually a great idea? Rhea you have surprised me, I thought you said it would be terrible.

With Joxar's Boxars out now I've definitely only been buying one of each thing, unless I feel like I want the apparel for multiple dragons. And I usually don't.

Support!
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@Tox I guess I was under the impression that people would hate any idea that raises the cost of items, lol.
@Tox I guess I was under the impression that people would hate any idea that raises the cost of items, lol.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
I actually really like this. It would help population control and make people actually excited to get them when they cycle into JoxBox. Right now there's just a huge problem with supply being so much higher than demand.
I actually really like this. It would help population control and make people actually excited to get them when they cycle into JoxBox. Right now there's just a huge problem with supply being so much higher than demand.
BhWDcLm.png
I quite like this idea.
I quite like this idea.
I make glowy accents! || Add yourself to my Biolum accent ping lists!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12