Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene - Glowing - With Art!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
This idea is originally by @Rinks and the rest are personal renditions of what I saw and was inspired to see on one or all my dragons so I'm going to be doing all breeds and a general with colors so you all can get the idea (^_^)

And you may ask to see this gene on any breed and color and I'll do it as well.

Here are the new previews-
They are all meant to be Cerulean glow tertiary on all breeds[/size]

KyT6bob.jpg
d80jKTB.jpg
GbEHz83.jpg
8busFuI.jpg
uLaLWII.jpg
Zdh1j34.jpg
XzE0xWx.jpg

Other colors
CnwUII8.jpg

And transparent with no affect by shadows examples
fnDXM0X.jpg
DwZliwc.jpg

Glowing gene Idea originally by Rinks Art by 0MidnightHeart

Here is the forum signature for glowing if anyone is interested!
HfhnQwX.jpg
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2262845/1][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HfhnQwX.jpg[/IMG][/url]
This idea is originally by @Rinks and the rest are personal renditions of what I saw and was inspired to see on one or all my dragons so I'm going to be doing all breeds and a general with colors so you all can get the idea (^_^)

And you may ask to see this gene on any breed and color and I'll do it as well.

Here are the new previews-
They are all meant to be Cerulean glow tertiary on all breeds[/size]

KyT6bob.jpg
d80jKTB.jpg
GbEHz83.jpg
8busFuI.jpg
uLaLWII.jpg
Zdh1j34.jpg
XzE0xWx.jpg

Other colors
CnwUII8.jpg

And transparent with no affect by shadows examples
fnDXM0X.jpg
DwZliwc.jpg

Glowing gene Idea originally by Rinks Art by 0MidnightHeart

Here is the forum signature for glowing if anyone is interested!
HfhnQwX.jpg
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2262845/1][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HfhnQwX.jpg[/IMG][/url]
4xTBSTZ.png
..... I weep for my gene projects if this becomes a thing. Because I would need it on so many dragons!
..... I weep for my gene projects if this becomes a thing. Because I would need it on so many dragons!
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
I'm going to do the other breeds as well to put above and I will do any color asked if you want to have more examples
I'm going to do the other breeds as well to put above and I will do any color asked if you want to have more examples
4xTBSTZ.png
support although it would be cool if you switch around the area of the glow to prevent it from becoming another underbelly- although perhaps it looks best this way in which case i'd still waste my money on hundreds of the gene
support although it would be cool if you switch around the area of the glow to prevent it from becoming another underbelly- although perhaps it looks best this way in which case i'd still waste my money on hundreds of the gene
bmkYwEK.png
@0MidnightHeart @nootnoot5458
I think adding the glow to small other areas can help distinguish it enough from Underbelly. (ex. Perhaps on ridgebacks it could also make the snoot glow?) I like the second Fae pic better for this very reason. And if possible I think it would also be neat if it didn't cover the same extra areas that Glimmer does. (Like how Glimmer puts a sheen over the back of Snappers, maybe the glow could be on their horns instead?)
@0MidnightHeart @nootnoot5458
I think adding the glow to small other areas can help distinguish it enough from Underbelly. (ex. Perhaps on ridgebacks it could also make the snoot glow?) I like the second Fae pic better for this very reason. And if possible I think it would also be neat if it didn't cover the same extra areas that Glimmer does. (Like how Glimmer puts a sheen over the back of Snappers, maybe the glow could be on their horns instead?)
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
Yeah that's really cool! Support!
Yeah that's really cool! Support!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Today I will be doing all the male models of each breed. So if you to share an opinion or concern for anything please share your thoughts
Today I will be doing all the male models of each breed. So if you to share an opinion or concern for anything please share your thoughts
4xTBSTZ.png
I think its too unferbelly like.. We allready have two genes that are nearly the same - can we make this cover other parts of the body than the underbelly?

Otherwise I like the idea.
I think its too unferbelly like.. We allready have two genes that are nearly the same - can we make this cover other parts of the body than the underbelly?

Otherwise I like the idea.
No support, since that'd sum to three underbelly-centric genes!
I'm all for the glowing and the sparkling, but only if the pattern is novel enough to be interesting.
No support, since that'd sum to three underbelly-centric genes!
I'm all for the glowing and the sparkling, but only if the pattern is novel enough to be interesting.
I think I'd only like something like this if the gene was also partially transparent, in order to allow vision of the primary genes that get on the belly, like Savannah, Falcon, and Jaguar.
I think I'd only like something like this if the gene was also partially transparent, in order to allow vision of the primary genes that get on the belly, like Savannah, Falcon, and Jaguar.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16