Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene - Glowing - With Art!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Hmm, instead of making it the extremities, why not do something novel:

IE, have it on the under belly (and instead of using a white center, why not use a dark center? or are you going to use the actual accent colors of the genes, so like violet would have a brown center to the glow with the violet where the blue is?)

Also, instead of doing the fae tips, why not do the fae wing bones. Instead of the head frills, do the cheek frills,

Take a look at where Glimmer and other terts like that affect, and try to find areas where they don't (so it isn't just Glimmer 2.0)

I also don't like how it looks on the coatl, compared to the fae, it looks way to messy. (but that is just me)

I would like to see it in lighter colors, darker colors as well as just other colors in general (ie we have it in a bright blue, so why not a regular blue, black, green, red etc.. )
Hmm, instead of making it the extremities, why not do something novel:

IE, have it on the under belly (and instead of using a white center, why not use a dark center? or are you going to use the actual accent colors of the genes, so like violet would have a brown center to the glow with the violet where the blue is?)

Also, instead of doing the fae tips, why not do the fae wing bones. Instead of the head frills, do the cheek frills,

Take a look at where Glimmer and other terts like that affect, and try to find areas where they don't (so it isn't just Glimmer 2.0)

I also don't like how it looks on the coatl, compared to the fae, it looks way to messy. (but that is just me)

I would like to see it in lighter colors, darker colors as well as just other colors in general (ie we have it in a bright blue, so why not a regular blue, black, green, red etc.. )

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@HondaYori & @raydelblau
I understand what your saying by having lots of alterations than the other underbelly genes and I plan to edit it more because I don't want another underbelly. I really don't like how underbelly genes cover so little on some dragons and more on others. My initial hope for this is to have a working gene to work as for a glow atmosphere about the dragon.

I also want to make more lore possibilities by having the glow on other parts of the body inspired by the other genes. Although with the belly glowing it makes it more prominent for certain breeds whereas some breeds have less visible underbelly area and will have more glow in other areas that will be more prominent. And if you have any ideas as to adjust and make this gene better please do get the PSD and make some sort of arrows or adjustments to help this gene progress into a very widely accepted and enjoyable gene.
@HondaYori & @raydelblau
I understand what your saying by having lots of alterations than the other underbelly genes and I plan to edit it more because I don't want another underbelly. I really don't like how underbelly genes cover so little on some dragons and more on others. My initial hope for this is to have a working gene to work as for a glow atmosphere about the dragon.

I also want to make more lore possibilities by having the glow on other parts of the body inspired by the other genes. Although with the belly glowing it makes it more prominent for certain breeds whereas some breeds have less visible underbelly area and will have more glow in other areas that will be more prominent. And if you have any ideas as to adjust and make this gene better please do get the PSD and make some sort of arrows or adjustments to help this gene progress into a very widely accepted and enjoyable gene.
4xTBSTZ.png
Also thank anyone who supports this idea and it makes me happy you enjoy my art (^_^)
Also thank anyone who supports this idea and it makes me happy you enjoy my art (^_^)
4xTBSTZ.png
Leave The Tum Tums Alone Already

(I do like the glowing tips though c: glowing would be cool)
Leave The Tum Tums Alone Already

(I do like the glowing tips though c: glowing would be cool)
cPW6H3E.png
I think it's cool, but we already have two underbelly genes and I think something like this might be better suited as an accent.
I think it's cool, but we already have two underbelly genes and I think something like this might be better suited as an accent.
I'd love to see more glowing genes but I'd rather not have another solid underbelly gene. I'd rather see something with glowing streaks, for example. Like a combination of Smoke, Glimmer, and the stripes from Savannah/Safari.
I'd love to see more glowing genes but I'd rather not have another solid underbelly gene. I'd rather see something with glowing streaks, for example. Like a combination of Smoke, Glimmer, and the stripes from Savannah/Safari.
OVI5Wp2.gif
i really like it, though maybe make it a bit different to a simple underbelly, like making the eyes or wings glow along with some parts of the tail and neck maybe??
i really like it, though maybe make it a bit different to a simple underbelly, like making the eyes or wings glow along with some parts of the tail and neck maybe??
DeviantART: jaybirdee
sQ35KLV.png
While I do love the idea of bioluminescence based gene, the extra particles that surround it suggest that maybe the design as a whole would be better suited for an apparel piece, owing to the tradition that genes are always connected to the body somehow.
Now if it was an apparel piece, it would be perfect for Baldwin and I'd brew a million of them if they came in the same colours as the glowing clawtips.
While I do love the idea of bioluminescence based gene, the extra particles that surround it suggest that maybe the design as a whole would be better suited for an apparel piece, owing to the tradition that genes are always connected to the body somehow.
Now if it was an apparel piece, it would be perfect for Baldwin and I'd brew a million of them if they came in the same colours as the glowing clawtips.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.pngtumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
22 || She/Her || +2 FR Time
Dragon Dressup Service || Wishlist
Guardian art is still in the process of editing
Guardian art is still in the process of editing
4xTBSTZ.png
Support, the previews look really professional! This is a really nice idea for a gene
Support, the previews look really professional! This is a really nice idea for a gene
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16