Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Preview to the edit bio page
1 2 3
Maybe we can add a Preview button to the Edit Bio page?
Maybe we can add a Preview button to the Edit Bio page?
This sounds wonderful. I don't use my bios too much, but I've heard stories of broken codes, and trying to go through it to find what went wrong. Considering that we already have previews in the forums, I don't see why we can't in the bios as well.
This sounds wonderful. I don't use my bios too much, but I've heard stories of broken codes, and trying to go through it to find what went wrong. Considering that we already have previews in the forums, I don't see why we can't in the bios as well.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
I'd honestly like to have one of these due to how many times I have to submit in order to see how the coding looks. And when I do this, I end up overloading my computer since it's such a long and tedious process.
I'd honestly like to have one of these due to how many times I have to submit in order to see how the coding looks. And when I do this, I end up overloading my computer since it's such a long and tedious process.
Updating Signature 1606945728871.png Updating Signature
I would love to have a preview for bios. It's tedious to have to fiddle with the coding, save, load the page to see how it looks, and then go fiddle more if it doesn't look right. Previewing would save so much time.
I would love to have a preview for bios. It's tedious to have to fiddle with the coding, save, load the page to see how it looks, and then go fiddle more if it doesn't look right. Previewing would save so much time.
fr + 16 hr
friend requests and pings are always welcome

tumblr_o2q52tLdAX1v0pdpqo9_500.png
...it doesn't make sense that we have previews for forum messages and pms (both of which use BBCode iirc) but not bios. Support.
...it doesn't make sense that we have previews for forum messages and pms (both of which use BBCode iirc) but not bios. Support.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Just a little while ago I was wondering why this isn't a thing...
Support, support, SUPPORT.

Just a little while ago I was wondering why this isn't a thing...
Support. It'd make things so much simpler, especially when implementing a lot of layout code and you want to check to see if it's working correctly.
Support. It'd make things so much simpler, especially when implementing a lot of layout code and you want to check to see if it's working correctly.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Support because my laptop hates reloading the whole page and I code/lore all my dergs.
Support because my laptop hates reloading the whole page and I code/lore all my dergs.
+
Besides, for some reason I can't make the text color 0_o
+
Besides, for some reason I can't make the text color 0_o
Holy cow I've been waiting for someone to suggest this
Holy cow I've been waiting for someone to suggest this
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
1 2 3