Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Preview to the edit bio page
1 2 3
Support, of course. I'm so tired of submitting after every single little edition just to see if it did what I intend it to do, like enough space before a paragraph, or something as little as that. Though I can see the benefit of not having a preview and has to submit to see the change - for a long bio one with elaborate coding, one has to submit a billion times which is annoying yes, but it also means the bio is saved everytime you submit. If we have a preview system, I can almost see many players playing around with a code and try to make it perfect before submitting, then accident happened (like they accidentally closed the wrong tab, for example) and lost everything.
Support, of course. I'm so tired of submitting after every single little edition just to see if it did what I intend it to do, like enough space before a paragraph, or something as little as that. Though I can see the benefit of not having a preview and has to submit to see the change - for a long bio one with elaborate coding, one has to submit a billion times which is annoying yes, but it also means the bio is saved everytime you submit. If we have a preview system, I can almost see many players playing around with a code and try to make it perfect before submitting, then accident happened (like they accidentally closed the wrong tab, for example) and lost everything.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
Maybe also a "save draft" option? But support!
Maybe also a "save draft" option? But support!
+3 fr time
he/him
pinging me is ok!
friends of my youth, when shall we meet again?
f2u_moon_by_lacedjewel-db1e4cw.png
I agree, I always keep doing minor adjustments to my profile and have to submit it every time just to see how it looks - and then I end up not liking it or changing it and submitting it again to see if it's better. It's tedious, and considering the forums and private messages have a preview option, I don't understand why clan profiles do not.
I agree, I always keep doing minor adjustments to my profile and have to submit it every time just to see how it looks - and then I end up not liking it or changing it and submitting it again to see if it's better. It's tedious, and considering the forums and private messages have a preview option, I don't understand why clan profiles do not.
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
I'd love this, as well as a save draft option. Sometimes they don't turn out as well as I thought they would once I click the confirm button, or I change something and the change looks bad, and I don't have much way of getting back the old bio if I didn't save it somewhere like Google docs.
I'd love this, as well as a save draft option. Sometimes they don't turn out as well as I thought they would once I click the confirm button, or I change something and the change looks bad, and I don't have much way of getting back the old bio if I didn't save it somewhere like Google docs.
Yesssss

This is a n e e d
Yesssss

This is a n e e d
3 hours ahead of FR time
Support!

I was wondering just this the other day and the draft option will be a lot useful yes!
Support!

I was wondering just this the other day and the draft option will be a lot useful yes!
CtTh6gf.pngqMXS9ph.pngakcZL0a.pngjMdQNOY.png
Support this till the end of times. Why it isn't a thing already is beyond me!
Support this till the end of times. Why it isn't a thing already is beyond me!
Absolutely support, as long as we have previews for PMs and forum posts it doesn't make much sense that we can't have previews for bios... and those often take so much work! Having to submit and go back and forth repeatedly is definitely tedious.
Absolutely support, as long as we have previews for PMs and forum posts it doesn't make much sense that we can't have previews for bios... and those often take so much work! Having to submit and go back and forth repeatedly is definitely tedious.

Al1BEGR.png
nWiQNX9.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
jt3PpxV.png
Support! It gets super tedious to have to submit and edit constantly to check if I'm coding correctly. If I don't, then I'll have no idea what messed up the bio.
Support! It gets super tedious to have to submit and edit constantly to check if I'm coding correctly. If I don't, then I'll have no idea what messed up the bio.
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
I was literally thinking of this yesterday~
It's so frustrating when nothing shows up and I have to go through my entire wishlist(or another thing) again just to see what went wrong and ???? it's so hard to find it sometime
+infinite support!
I was literally thinking of this yesterday~
It's so frustrating when nothing shows up and I have to go through my entire wishlist(or another thing) again just to see what went wrong and ???? it's so hard to find it sometime
+infinite support!
shadow_by_coloradoblues-db6uy1l.png kZjIfse.gif
she/her | FR+10
Tumblr

dmEpGuD.png
1 2 3