Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Click on the user's avatar to...
1 2
When you click on a user's dragon avatar, it would take you to the dragon's page. I've wanted this for so long. When seeing a cool avatar teasing you with only the head visible, you would really not want to have to go to their lair and stare at the heads of all of their dragons to find it. Edit: Clicking on the user's name would still take you to their page. Edit: [quote name="ScienceGal8"]Well, perhaps there's a compromise- clicking on the dragon's image while already on the clan page? I've definitely done the "Who the heck is that icon, 'cause they look cool!" thing a few times.[/quote] That is an great idea.
When you click on a user's dragon avatar, it would take you to the dragon's page. I've wanted this for so long. When seeing a cool avatar teasing you with only the head visible, you would really not want to have to go to their lair and stare at the heads of all of their dragons to find it.
Edit: Clicking on the user's name would still take you to their page.
Edit:
ScienceGal8 wrote:
Well, perhaps there's a compromise- clicking on the dragon's image while already on the clan page? I've definitely done the "Who the heck is that icon, 'cause they look cool!" thing a few times.
That is an great idea.
23518.png17370.png13413.png17371.png15119.png
What happens if the dragon is no longer in their lair?

The icon remains if the icon dragon is sold. (Not exalted, though)
What happens if the dragon is no longer in their lair?

The icon remains if the icon dragon is sold. (Not exalted, though)
I'd say no support, it's easier to be taken straight to their clan page where there's information that could be important (ie seeing if they have links to shops they run, if they're open to RPing, if they're an exalting lair, etc. etc.). The dragon's not as important, since you can just go into their lair and find it.
I'd say no support, it's easier to be taken straight to their clan page where there's information that could be important (ie seeing if they have links to shops they run, if they're open to RPing, if they're an exalting lair, etc. etc.). The dragon's not as important, since you can just go into their lair and find it.
uCR5SCW.png
@Sopheroo
It would function the same way. This is ultimately just for seeing the dragon, not for checking who it belongs to. Plus, if someone didn't own their avatar, then it would be near impossible to find its page in order to look at it.
@Sopheroo
It would function the same way. This is ultimately just for seeing the dragon, not for checking who it belongs to. Plus, if someone didn't own their avatar, then it would be near impossible to find its page in order to look at it.
23518.png17370.png13413.png17371.png15119.png
I think I prefer it as is
I think I prefer it as is
I don't see the need for this. The users profile page is much more important with the info it often contains.
I don't see the need for this. The users profile page is much more important with the info it often contains.
The user profile page is much more important. However, clicking on the user's name takes you there, too. It feels kind of unnessessary to have two features located so close together linking to the same page.
The user profile page is much more important. However, clicking on the user's name takes you there, too. It feels kind of unnessessary to have two features located so close together linking to the same page.
Y8eNONv.png vetica_by_coloradoblues-dbd9yhg.gif dNCLmdm.png
This doesn't seem like it would be essential when yeah, you can just look through their lair for said dragon. It might be tedious but really not all that difficult
This doesn't seem like it would be essential when yeah, you can just look through their lair for said dragon. It might be tedious but really not all that difficult
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
I support this personally. I have definitely seen an avatar dragon I wanted to get a closer look at, gone to the user's lair, looked through it twice, and not somehow found the avatar dragon. If you want to get to their profile, you can just click on the name.
I support this personally. I have definitely seen an avatar dragon I wanted to get a closer look at, gone to the user's lair, looked through it twice, and not somehow found the avatar dragon. If you want to get to their profile, you can just click on the name.
Well, perhaps there's a compromise- clicking on the dragon's image while already on the clan page? I've definitely done the "Who the heck is that icon, 'cause they look cool!" thing a few times.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.